the "Kraken" sanctions hearing

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

the "Kraken" sanctions hearing

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:02 pm

On twitter there are a number of people commenting on this who are viewing these proceedings.

The one I am paying attention to (simply because it came up in my feed, never heard of this guy before)

https://twitter.com/RMFifthCircuit/stat ... 8925071360

Basically so far we have Lin Wood denying he gave permission to put his name on the Affidavit but admitted he signed it. After that others said they had no idea what information the affidavit they signed contained.

Part of the affidavit alleging voter fraud was taken from another matter and just the names were changed.

The Kraken team only talked to one campaign worker, Mellisa Carone, and no one admitted to being the one who asked her to testify with Guilliani.

Judge Parker asked if they had interviewed their wittnesses before making the affidavits and defendent Julia Haller demanded to know if Judge Parker had interviewed them.

Some guy named Fink ripped them a new chute by pointing out that the suit targeted the State of Michigan with fraudulent count of absentee ballots instead of the local government entities, which is how votes are counted in Michigan.

The main claim for jurisdiction is Bush V. Gore in 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWXcGBOJemU Live stream if you want. I am having it play in the background while working.

Basically it is looking like sloppy, crazy people pretended to be lawyers and ended up confusing people because they actually are lawyers.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: the "Kraken" sanctions hearing

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:47 pm

That thing was so messy it was actually hard to grasp, because basic human intellect and understanding that is required to relay what is happening was almost impossible to do because pretty much everyone on the defense was a moron of almost indescribable magnitude.

Sidney Powell really thought that the volume of stuff, no matter the quality showed "good faith" and "due diligence". Lin Wood just denied he had anything to do with anything even though everything bore his signature and he had no problem telling people at Trump rallies that he was one of the authors of the suit. Powell said she would file the same suit again and again because she felt it is a good case, even though there was zero due dilligence for things that are so expected in a Lawsuit like getting multiple depositions from multiple poll workers, instead of just one. Actually applying a suit to the correct party under Michigan law.

Someone pretending to be a Lawyer could file a better Lawsuit (not on this matter though, since this matter was already decided in multiple court cases already) ...Like I said, it is hard to describe because this is a professional world they are in, and because of this other professionals and the Court have to give them the courtesy of a hearing for Sanctions (they demanded a trial, like they did not even know what this hearing was about) and therefore, other grown ups had to treat their non-sense as something that should have it's day to be defended.

It's like putting them on the level of regular people kind of gives them legitimacy and makes it seem like someone describing what was happening as possibly the mad one or a the biased one. It is like if every game and whim of a child was taken seriously in the adult world and we had to address the possibility that perhaps their snuggly toy had a soul and had rights because someone made pants for it, or it sat in a small chair...That's what this was. Giving a serious thought to childish and delusional whims by entitled and extremely self centered people.

Shit, one of them even began to cry and say "no fair!" (Julia Haller)

These are actual adults.

https://abovethelaw.com/2021/07/kraken- ... w-debacle/
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:30 am

https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2021 ... ein-and-me

It’s like every thing they say and do is chum for the MAGA mass, and it’s not even strategic, it just happens. The unraveling is painful to see. It’s like going to a carnival and paying a geek to bite the head off a live chicken.

So …. maybe there’s a trend starting of GOP movers and shakers distancing themselves from their collective actions going back to Clinton. Attempts to save face, as in article above,
A day late and a dollar short, I’d say.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:59 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2021/07/13/if-you-read-anything-today-ken-starr-brett-kavanaugh-jeffrey-epstein-and-me

It’s like every thing they say and do is chum for the MAGA mass, and it’s not even strategic, it just happens. The unraveling is painful to see. It’s like going to a carnival and paying a geek to bite the head off a live chicken.

So …. maybe there’s a trend starting of GOP movers and shakers distancing themselves from their collective actions going back to Clinton. Attempts to save face, as in article above,
A day late and a dollar short, I’d say.

I forgot about Ken Starr until he started appearing again.

Instead of that stupid game "Fuck, Marry, Kill" about labeling imaginary sexual partners maybe something similar could be done to speculate about MAGAs. Like "Jail, Institutionalize or Hang" Or "Evil, Crazy or Dumb"

Starr is probably Evil.....Rudy is Crazy with Evil located in his ascending house (Like astrology)

So Dumb = Jail
Crazy = Institutionalize (meaning to protect them from themselves, and others from them)
Evil = Hang.

That would be harsh but I suspect it would shove Dumb back into the closet and discourage Evil.

The best way to combat Dumb is to have a decent, worry free life become attainable with any full time job. That way if they are the Capitol storming type they would be less willing to give up a decent and relatively care-free life.

As for Rudy I think he needs some rehab. Serious rehab supervised by shrinks and doctors and then AA meetings with regular jackoffs
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:46 am

Over here every letter ever written on any legal document was taken from absolute rulers through blood, sweat and tears. Can't but help like how you guys do politics.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe