Hey Kurt

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Hey Kurt

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:53 pm

You know that whole Whitmer kidnapping thing you are all in a tizzie about?

Have you been keeping up?

12 UCIs / FBI agents
and 6 "plotters".

How much you wanna bet this was one of those routine FBI creates the plot, then gathers a handful of plotters to take the fall op?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re: Hey Kurt

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:42 pm

Tarkan wrote:You know that whole Whitmer kidnapping thing you are all in a tizzie about?

12 UCIs / FBI agents
and 6 "plotters".

How much you wanna bet this was one of those routine FBI creates the plot, then gathers a handful of plotters to take the fall op?

Yep.

Lefties gotta put up with this shit all the time. The trick is that if someone comes up to you and says "hey, lets make bombs" or "hey, lets kidnap the Governor" you realize that person is the informant.

Any of these guys call The Blue that they claim to back and say "hey, just had a really weird conversation with someone who tried to get us to have our regular, law abiding Militia kidnap Governor Whitmer" ?

When you do that *POOF!* the bomb builder (who always needs someone else to do the work with the supplies they offer to get) just suddenly vanishes.

These guys didnt do that. Sucks to be them but thats the dance you gotta do since The Palmer raids were held up in court.

Also little things like the Feds saying "Lets kidnap" as opposed to "Do you want to kidnap?"

If the Feds fucked up, they will get off. If tge Feds asked a question and they said "yes" then they will be fucked.

Also Informants do not always equal = Planned by the Feds. Since they had a real crappy plan (delivery boy anduction or delivery boy shooting her in the head I think).

Anyway welcome back.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:39 pm

Btw. They were FBI informants. The leeway given informants is quite shitty but its there and there is at least a 100 year precedent for allowing informants to frame people.

Our own Captain Solo was an informant against Tarek Mahenna. Mahenna translated Jihadist manuals into English and the lied about it to the Feds. Daniel Spaulding AKA Captain Solo testified against him to prove intent....saying Mahenna WAS translating Jihadi stuff to attack Americans and he denied he did to Federal agents because he was meant to attack Americans..... Instead of saying nothing without a lawyer like he should have.

He got 17.5 years for translating / lying and being Muslim.

Captain Solo realized the error of his ways and is now a pro Russian Eastern Orthodox blogger.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarek_Mehanna

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/USC ... 1-12-01461

Sucked to be him. They all probably had mouths bigger than their balls but in certain times, like post 9/11 people with a boner for Jihad got fucked.

Nuther BFCer, Magic Wombat, got two guys locked up for 4 years as an FBI informant. When he beat up some guys who were hanging out with his wife the case still went forward and they were locked up for conspiri g to make Bombs and being lefties.

Now the Whitmer gang is busted for kidnapping without having kidnapped anyone because of informants and because of their political expressions (not beliefs....expression is an anti war protest and joining a militia) and the legal precedent set in the USA and set by the paid work of Flaggers says "They are fucked no matter what".

Welcome to the world I have been familiar with since 1999.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:33 am

Oh yah. Our poster Ronbo got put away for 2 years when an informant was paid $100k for "information" about the time he said he was going to kill Clinton while he was on a jog.

That evidence stood up in trial too. Sucks but thats our country, right or left.

What is odd is now the MSM is bitchibg about it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:50 am

Cool, I remember those 2 guys, Captain Solo more. Gotta be more than 10 years ago.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:57 am

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:Cool, I remember those 2 guys, Captain Solo more. Gotta be more than 10 years ago.

Yah he kinda ticked me off. RR3 and I (and others) stuck up for him against the anti Muslim trogs that were so prevelent then and he told us he was opposed to the Terry stuff when it turned out he was co-moderator of a pro Terry message board.

Since he was an informant with full immunity he had to confess everything including his sentiments and that is how I found out he used us as sympathy chumps.

This is his most recent writing. Maybe he switched to something else like Pro North Korean or something.

https://souloftheeast.org/author/anglocon/
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:29 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:You know that whole Whitmer kidnapping thing you are all in a tizzie about?

12 UCIs / FBI agents
and 6 "plotters".

Yep.

Lefties gotta put up with this shit all the time. The trick is that if someone comes up to you and says "hey, lets make bombs" or "hey, lets kidnap the Governor" you realize that person is the informant.

I think that's mean the modus operandi of the FBI for forever for every group.

The KKK in the 60s - "Hey, let's go burn some churches down"
The militias in the 90s
Muslims since the 90s (except at least once - '93 WTC they didn't interdict the bomb, and in the Garland, TX attack the FBI handler was actually following the shooters and was arrested at the scene).
...and now 3%ers in the 2020s.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:48 am

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote: How much you wanna bet this was one of those routine FBI creates the plot, then gathers a handful of plotters to take the fall op?
The trick is that if someone comes up to you and says "hey, lets make bombs" or "hey, lets kidnap the Governor" you realize that person is the informant.
Garland, TX attack the FBI handler was actually following the shooters and was arrested at the scene
The draw Muhammed pbuh caper contest.

Gotta love public records https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/d ... /293751/28

I can understand omelet making, egg breaking and the answer to "quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" being classified in the 21st century but the gist of it seems to be "national security regulations so screw you". Dunno if it'd be a different case if the toll was different from two bad guys dead and one friendly getting shot at 7PM, leaving the hospital at 9PM.
Given the guns&ammo count and the report, I fail to be convinced it would be.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:41 pm

The 60s FBI focused on "Snitch Klaverns" where the Feds ran the Klan group (easy to do because The Klan was an MLM operation then where someone could "buy" a Klanchide" and kick up money to the top) and the main focus was setting up people for mail fraud and arresting them. Most evidence was that the Klan wanted to blow up churches on their own, and the FBI could have prevented it, but instead took the policy that they could damage The Klan more by arresting them for mail fraud when they sold their MLM packages for Klaverns and tract sales.

Now that a couple beardies got busted even the MSM Right is like "Hey! The FBI is unfair!" But if they went back to setting up Leftists and Muzzies there would not be a fucking peep, since it assumed that Lefties protesting is always worthy of repression in some form and Muzzies may someday translate hardcore muzzie stuff or try to Idolste themselves in Upstate NY in a place called Islamberg (which got people framed by the FBI)

Basically the shit you supported is now happening to people you support and it sucks. It sucked then and it sucks now but i also cannot help but gloat about it a bit, much in the way the Right would gloat when lefties realize they live in a place where they have to complete a checklist before using violence to defend themselves.

Maybe the Right can actually come around and say US Law enforcement's supression of Lefties, Muzzies and Brownies was just as wrong as their set ups of Righties and appogize for supporting the mostly unacountable Law enforcement wing of the Governments actions against everyone?

Naw....its always "Our Guys: Yayyy! Other Guys: Boooo!"

But if you want some tips on things like organizing a community based Legal Aid group and things like evasion, un-arresting, codes (never do substitution codes like "Bob is coming" with "Bob" being law enforcement). Jail and prison support is good too. Also never kill or physically harm a snitch (or threaten them) their careers will be forever stunted because of their work. Outside of Financial snitches, most are piss poor after the FBI payout ends.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:59 pm

https://t.co/NIjO8i8Yzz?amp=1

This is a prisoner support guide written by Antifa.

Just replace the Anti Fascists parts with Militia or Insurrectionists or whatever you call yourselves and it will still apply.

Again, welcome to the part of the USA that is Prisoners and Informants creating those prisoners. Its actually a pretty big part of the USA.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:02 pm

Kurt wrote:The 60s FBI focused on "Snitch Klaverns" where the Feds ran the Klan group (easy to do because The Klan was an MLM operation then where someone could "buy" a Klanchide" and kick up money to the top) and the main focus was setting up people for mail fraud and arresting them. Most evidence was that the Klan wanted to blow up churches on their own, and the FBI could have prevented it, but instead took the policy that they could damage The Klan more by arresting them for mail fraud when they sold their MLM packages for Klaverns and tract sales.

Now that a couple beardies got busted even the MSM Right is like "Hey! The FBI is unfair!" But if they went back to setting up Leftists and Muzzies there would not be a fucking peep, since it assumed that Lefties protesting is always worthy of repression in some form and Muzzies may someday translate hardcore muzzie stuff or try to Idolste themselves in Upstate NY in a place called Islamberg (which got people framed by the FBI)

Basically the shit you supported is now happening to people you support and it sucks. It sucked then and it sucks now but i also cannot help but gloat about it a bit, much in the way the Right would gloat when lefties realize they live in a place where they have to complete a checklist before using violence to defend themselves.

Maybe the Right can actually come around and say US Law enforcement's supression of Lefties, Muzzies and Brownies was just as wrong as their set ups of Righties and appogize for supporting the mostly unacountable Law enforcement wing of the Governments actions against everyone?

Naw....its always "Our Guys: Yayyy! Other Guys: Boooo!"

But if you want some tips on things like organizing a community based Legal Aid group and things like evasion, un-arresting, codes (never do substitution codes like "Bob is coming" with "Bob" being law enforcement). Jail and prison support is good too. Also never kill or physically harm a snitch (or threaten them) their careers will be forever stunted because of their work. Outside of Financial snitches, most are piss poor after the FBI payout ends.

Kurt, I haven't been a fan of the FBI since 1992, when an FBI sniper sent a bullet through Vicki Weaver's head while she was holding a baby, then the state prosecution against the sniper was federalized and then the indictment was dropped and then when the FBI Hostage Rescue Team "rescued" a bunch of children by burning them to death in 1993.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:41 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt, I haven't been a fan of the FBI since 1992, when an FBI sniper sent a bullet through Vicki Weaver's head while she was holding a baby, then the state prosecution against the sniper was federalized and then the indictment was dropped and then when the FBI Hostage Rescue Team "rescued" a bunch of children by burning them to death in 1993.

In my line of work I deal with them. They range from thinking I am confessing to a cyber crime because I am reporting it for work (frightening and bad) to being these Holmes like Brainiacs who have literally heard about any system, no matter how secure (raw ethernet packets on a token ring configuration? ...Get me a soldering gun and I can make a passive tap for it).

The problem with the Weavers matter was of course Paid Informants. In those days the Government was more interested in The Posse Commitatus and "The Covenant, The Sword and the Arm of The Lord" so they had snitches all over the place in those groups. Weaver showed up at a CSA meeting and met the informant there. I always remember him saying he was not a member of any White Supremist organization but he did hang out with them enough to get a snitch attached to him.

The real problem is that he had a Threat Source Profile on him and his family and it never redacted any old or false information. My guess is that the US Marshalls thought the case was FBI territory, and the FBI thought the case was Marshalls or ATF so all groups just added data no matter what and no one managed it.

If he was Black I doubt there would have been hearings on the FBI changing their policies and laying off someone as an Arms Dealer for just selling two illegal Sawed Off shotguns and people probably would have said Black Randy Weaver should have not resisted or that he should not have sold two shotguns to a snitch if he did not want his family killed and he should have surrendered right away. But, the guy got screwed and snipers should have never been used in a place without a mass casualty potential.

But at least the protests against this and other anti-Gun based Federal actions did not cause the destruction that BLM caused last year.

Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:32 pm

Kurt wrote:If he was Black I doubt there would have been hearings on the FBI changing their policies and laying off someone as an Arms Dealer for just selling two illegal Sawed Off shotguns and people probably would have said Black Randy Weaver should have not resisted or that he should not have sold two shotguns to a snitch if he did not want his family killed and he should have surrendered right away. But, the guy got screwed and snipers should have never been used in a place without a mass casualty potential.

He should have surrendered right away. It's very dangerous to be right when the government is wrong, and losing his son and wife probably wasn't worth it in the grand scheme of things. Then again, the government plaid funky games with him, changing his court appearance date (moving it forward), then not notifying of the change in date, then issuing a failure to appear warrant when he no-showed to a hearing he didn't know about, and then sending the US Marshals who killed his son's dog and his son while scouting the land.

But at least the protests against this and other anti-Gun based Federal actions did not cause the destruction that BLM caused last year.

And that was likely an FBI plot that got away from them...
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:04 pm

My first thought was the terrorist act of the OKC bombing carried out by Timothy McVeigh …. and Kurt beat me to the punch. I’d not heard that spin before, that the FBI destroyed the Murrah Federal Bldg and all those souls who died. Par for the course, resonant of MAGA blustery claims that the Jan. 6 criminal insurrectionists weren’t MAGA “patriots”, but in fact were Democrats and Antifa.

It brings a sickening realization that the OKC bombing and McVeigh are viewed as right and heroic, but of course they can’t say that out-loud, so they just say the FBI did it, just like they say the Jan. 6 insurrectionists were not MAGA & their off-shoot folk, but were actually Democrats.

Basically, in so many words, Tarkan has outed himself as a fan of Timothy McVeigh.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:22 pm

The Right has a new thing:

It's the FBI's fault.

But I cannot recall anytime where any Feeb has provided live explosives, so I really doubt they had anything to do with the OKC bombing.

One lefty informant that I knew (also one of two Lefty Junkies ....not a coincidence) had McVeigh as a pen pal when he was on death row. She was kind of messed up on multiple levels but she did show me the letters he wrote back. He was really into Native American spirituality combined with the Philosophy of Nietzsche. She later went to rehab and got treatment for mental illness and the Feds dropped her. Lefties have "Snitch Amnesty" as a way to tally up who knows what. She just gave up the other the Lefty Junky to be used as a snitch.

A guy I know who got set up by an informant went to the clink for 6 years in one of the Medium Fed places (which are like State Max ) said that the Nazis there were all these hippy dippy nature boys who combined racial supremacy with Yoga (they said it was Aryan) and "Nature worship". Since he was set up by the ELF (no ELF leader is not a Fed) they tried to recruit him. He said no, but they did not stab him.

Anyway, before blaming the FBI for the Capitol Coup attempt ask yourself this:

How many people do you know who are Right Wing informants or were set up by Right Wing Informants?

As in personally.

If you cannot name 2 people who were set up that you know, then that means the FBI was really not targeting you or those with your beliefs.

Informants are so prevalent in the Left, usually someone who just rocks up and says "hey I want to join" and since lefties are easy going and inclusive it is easy to join. Drugs like Heroin, Coke and Meth will produce informants out of the existing stock of activists.

My guess is the Right is gonna see informants come from The Proud Boys. The FBI loves to make informants feel like they "almost" have a job with the FBI and even do things like give them a desk, salary and a time to show up to work (in the case of Cyber Crims especially) and the Proud Boys were either informing on Antifa for the FBI or they believed they were informing on Antifa...But they will switch and inform on their buddies instead once they are told to do that instead.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe