Coup Part Deux?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Coup Part Deux?

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:35 am

My Pillow guy has been saying Trump is going to return in August for some time now and yesterday Mark Meadows said Trump and his "Cabinet" were meeting regularly and they would not be meeting if they did not have plans.

Cabinet sounds more like a Goverment in exile than midterms.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Coup Part Deux?

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:58 pm

August 24.

My brother’s birthday is Sept. 11.
My other brother’s birthday is Jan. 6.
My birthday is Aug. 24.

See a pattern there? Thus it is written. Not Aug. 13 as The Pillow Guy™️ says.

I’m not a D.A.R. for nothing. (Daughter of the American Revolution).
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:33 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:August 24.

My brother’s birthday is Sept. 11.
My other brother’s birthday is Jan. 6.
My birthday is Aug. 24.

See a pattern there? Thus it is written. Not Aug. 13 as The Pillow Guy™️ says.

I’m not a D.A.R. for nothing. (Daughter of the American Revolution).

I almost hope it happens on the 24th now just so you all have a numerology "win".

But I cannot think of any former presidents who met with a Cabinet to discuss midterms. Maybe Cleveland did.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:23 am

I think August 13th Mike Lindell will reveal his "China did this so biden should resign and let Trump back in" evidence.

Then when everyone sane ignores him he will be all "Biden was in on it! I tried to give him a chance" then sometime later at whatever "rally / superspreader" event is closest to that date Trump will "call" on Americans to do something stupid without coming out and saying it.

It will fizzel in either a sad, passive way or a sad violent way.

10 years from now it will Turn out that the UK and the EU lead by French Intelligence services actually had more informants in the MAGA world than the FBI did because they were not gonna take the hit of sanctioning the US financial system if the Trump anti Democratic forces took over again.

Why should the Right have all the fun with conspiracy theories?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:42 pm

The Rethuglicans, I mean, the Republikkkans, the former Dixiecrats, and basically the whole GOP at large will continue to dance around right-wing terrorism and insurrection so as not to alienate their voters. They’re playing the card that Trump’s voice diminishes but that the ideology remains and strengthens. Basically, Trump is their rodeo clown, but Trump thinks they’re HIS rodeo clown, but at this point they’re playing him more than he is playing them.

They haven’t decided yet what to do about Cheney and Kinsinger. They can still depend on Susan Collins to carry their water, though.

Yes, there will be violence. A mass-casualty event with a McVeigh ideological bent involving WMD is a real possibility, and it could be a chemical attack. (Oh wait, my bad. The cops been doing that for awhile now.) Another reason, besides Covid, to stay away from large gatherings.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:08 pm

seektravelinfo wrote: A mass-casualty event with a McVeigh ideological bent involving WMD is a real possibility
No, not really.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:01 pm

el3so wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote: A mass-casualty event with a McVeigh ideological bent involving WMD is a real possibility
No, not really.

Let her have her moment of histrionics, after all it’s been a whole 6 seconds since her last episode. The My Pillow guy are what Reichstag fires are made from.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:58 pm

Histrionics.

I think that if more than a few people were encountered by the mob on Jan 6th they would have been killed.

AOC or any of the squad? Pretty sure if they had been walking close to Josh Hawley they would not have survived. Chris Krebs? Fired by Trump for being an actual cyber security expert who said there was not manipulation of the voting machines. Quite a few people called for his execution on Militia message boards.

If this was an account of something else, another country and people in the US would read it they would say "hmmmm...Seems like a Coup Attempt or at least an plan to murder people in DC on December 12 and January 6"

But it's the USA so there is a bit of doubt as to it's intentions.

I find it really odd that Ali Alexander threatened to occupy DC and get people to stay there until a Treaty could be signed.

Trump had lots of flying monkeys. Any US citizen would be stupid to assume that some type of shit is not gonna happen again from this crowd.

https://www.justsecurity.org/74622/stop ... urrection/
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:48 am

Kurt wrote:Histrionics.

Any US citizen would be stupid to assume that some type of shit is not gonna happen again from this crowd.
Some lone white dudes shooting up the place, one at the time, sure... but it being the US that's kind of a given, no?
Guess I am an optimist but the whole pandemic/George Floyd/incumbent prez not getting re-elected/MAGA at the Capitol debacle thing, what with everyone being on the internet, parts of it felt kinda cathartic even this side of the pond.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:39 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote:Histrionics.

Any US citizen would be stupid to assume that some type of shit is not gonna happen again from this crowd.
Some lone white dudes shooting up the place, one at the time, sure... but it being the US that's kind of a given, no?
Guess I am an optimist but the whole pandemic/George Floyd/incumbent prez not getting re-elected/MAGA at the Capitol debacle thing, what with everyone being on the internet, parts of it felt kinda cathartic even this side of the pond.

Cathartic? That’s generous I suppose one could romanticize that event and spin it that way, if inclined. It was a peculiar kind of catharsis known in American history, to wit, lynchings in the South to which people would show up with picnics. Not THAT long ago. That, my friend, was the zeitgeist of the cathartic event you saw on TV, perhaps similar to the catharsis Germans felt at seeing humans loaded onto boxcars and smelling the smoke from the ovens.

Nah, didn’t feel cathartic over here. Revulsion was more like it.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:09 am

seektravelinfo wrote:
el3so wrote: Guess I am an optimist...
Revulsion was more like it.
I must have phrased that badly. My English is, how you say, inelegant. I meant to say, the outcome to the events felt cathartic.

I take no pleasure or feel any relief seeing footage of *opens booklet of terms deemed appropriate for 2021 internet talk * t̶h̶u̶g̶g̶e̶r̶y̶ b̶a̶r̶b̶a̶r̶i̶s̶m̶ violent criminal acts.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe