13 August

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

13 August

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:47 am

So, did anything happen down there?
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Re: 13 August

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:16 pm

I think it has become apparent that Mike Lindell is not a grifter but he is the grifted.

Grifters can put on a show but the victims cannot.

I think he is abusing "something". He is clearly deluded.

I also think he is more sinester than he lets on. I knew lots of guys like him in the midwest. They tried to be "genuine" but instead they were unpleasant and annoying. They thought wasting time of others was time spent with them and they always wanted something. Cash, beer, drugs or to just sponge off our social lives.

Lindell is all of that, the he hit it rich but still has tbst neediness that others need to sate for him.

Hell destroy everything to get it too or die trying. A very dangerous person because he has no clue that he has weopnized himself.

Luckily for us he is really stupid.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:02 pm

I have to wonder if he is using again.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:49 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:I have to wonder if he is using again.

Hes using something. My guess is Modafinil / Provigil. Its not for Cocaine abuse treatment but it is often used to treat Coke abuse.

Since I am in the field of Cyber Security I checked in and really saw nothing other than two guys who saw "attacks" everywhere. Sorta of like stoned guys who watch TV and assume everyone on TV "is baked" and weed deserves credit for writing, acting, production and consumption of the show.

These guys saw evidence contrary to their theory as"an attack". His next step will be to smash his face into the bathroom sink to show "proof" he was attacked.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:34 pm

Modafinil / Provigil was always a "Rich Guy Drug". Wall St. dudes used to use it for hangovers before visiting Nurse IV service became more trendy. I kind of assumed that Trump was on it during his late night tweet storms.

Anyway, according to the DoD Inspector General the Trump admin was sucking down Provigil and Ambien to the tune of about $150k during 2017 to 2019.

This is a report from 2009 to 2019 and most of the irregularities happened from 2017 to 2019 so it was not targeting anyone (but not that it matters since the point of A Strongman movement is the Strongman himself and not his beliefs or behavior)

Anyway, Trump Admin = PILLS.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234953535/
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe