Who is Craig Kelly?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Who is Craig Kelly?

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 pm

He hosted his site with the hacked Epic and forgot to renew the domain.

https://craigkellymp.com
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:44 pm

I was kinda hoping for a bisexual hermaphrodite superhero. Get that diversity dollar.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Who is Craig Kelly?

Postby ROB » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:35 pm

He is an Australian who probably thinks Sarah Palin was a MILF.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: Who is Craig Kelly?

Postby Kurt » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:19 pm

ROB wrote:He is an Australian who probably thinks Sarah Palin was a MILF.

Classic legal take over of a domain. I hope that they set up a catch-all email account.

Last year Itook over a vacant Tea Party domain and had a catch all email account and became a Tea Party message board moderator by taking over an account.

I thought I would be able to do sone cool pranks like claiming a "benefactor" had booked a whole hotel in Mayland and everyone who showed up on Jan 5th in the DC area could claim a free room + dinner and breakfast comped if they PMed me their names, car plate numbers etc. But the board I took over was filled with enthusiastic people with medical conditions. The only person interested in coming asked if the hotel was wheelchair accessible and if there was a diabetic option for breakfast...and I did not really feel like pranking a disabled and sick person so I said no.

I mean it was fun until that moment.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe