South Western Wisconsin: Getting kind of shit-holey

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

South Western Wisconsin: Getting kind of shit-holey

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:55 am

Plowing down kids and dancing grannies at a Christmas parade.

Top level crapfest right there.

At first I figured it was a senile person, since that almost happened with my grandma once during a trip to the grocery store. But its looking like it is intentional.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: South Western Wisconsin: Getting kind of shit-holey

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:57 am

and then this also is not helping.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/armed-fat ... rotesters/

How about a protest with no guns? Meh, Not gonna happen for a few years now.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:15 pm

Oh, they’re doing it wrong. If they’d waited until it was dark and then walked around separately, randomly pointing their guns at people before shooting three of them they’d be in the clear. Right? Oh wait. No. They’re Black. It’ll never fly.

Looking at a map of Wisconsin it struck me that the major cities are situated in the south portion of the state. It made me wonder what it would be like to live in northern Wisconsin. It seems that most of the state is rural?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:59 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Oh, they’re doing it wrong. If they’d waited until it was dark and then walked around separately, randomly pointing their guns at people before shooting three of them they’d be in the clear. Right? Oh wait. No. They’re Black. It’ll never fly.

Looking at a map of Wisconsin it struck me that the major cities are situated in the south portion of the state. It made me wonder what it would be like to live in northern Wisconsin. It seems that most of the state is rural?

The North is a different place. In some ways that is good and in some ways it is not.

Very rural. Kind of weird. In the 70s and 80s there used to be actual Nazi compounds up there as well as hippy communes.

When I was a kid we used to go to Jump River Wisconsin and there was this Bar there called Rose's. Rose chewed cigars, raised deer and always ran for Sheriff. We'd go to the bar and the adults would have a few drinks and the kids would have a frozen pizza and play with an actual pet white tail deer she had roaming around the bar. Quite fun.

I went back there this summer (Rose died in 2016 at a ripe old age) and it was very odd. The people hanging out there dressed like bikers, but they were not bikers. Just locals who dressed like them and there was cardboard cut out of Trump that people would pose with. It seemed the biker look was what people dressed like now, which made me look odd dressed in jeans and flannel.

When I visited people around Hwy 70 and hwy 77 with my wife people were concerned if anyone "gave us a problem", which was nice of them but I asked if black people were harrassed there and they said "not so much, but more than before"

I never went to the Southwest Wisconsin much. That was where the German and Polish people looked to as their "Urban" area and Norwegian people like me tended to focus more on Minneapolis.

A fun fact about Wisconsin. They consume more Brandy than anyplace else in the US. So a state of 4 million consumes more Brandy than California. Most of that consumption is in the North, which has about 500,000 people. People who grow up there and then move somewhere else are often amazed to find that people do not have their evenings revolve around drinking or only confine it to the weekends.

I love the place. But it is odd.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:02 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Oh, they’re doing it wrong. If they’d waited until it was dark and then walked around separately, randomly pointing their guns at people before shooting three of them they’d be in the clear. Right? Oh wait. No. They’re Black. It’ll never fly.

Do you get paid by the number of lies you spew in a single post?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:19 pm

The Granny Rammer seems to be an "anti-Trump rapper" who may have been fleeing a knife fight. (I was running away from a knife fight is about the worst excuse for a parade massacre there is)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:37 pm

Kurt wrote:The Granny Rammer seems to be an "anti-Trump rapper" who may have been fleeing a knife fight. (I was running away from a knife fight is about the worst excuse for a parade massacre there is)

Anti-Trump, anti-white, pro-BLM. Was out on no-cash bail for reckless homicide when he got in a knife fight, and decided to expedite his escape by running over 40 white people in a parade.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:The Granny Rammer seems to be an "anti-Trump rapper" who may have been fleeing a knife fight. (I was running away from a knife fight is about the worst excuse for a parade massacre there is)
Anti-Trump, anti-white, pro-BLM.
Ease up on Kurt, he's not defending the alleged perpetrator.

Pretty sure the vast majority of people across racial, economical or political divides do not condone this sort of violence meaning those divides aren't as deep as some would like you to believe. Which is what should be focused on, not the violent assholes from either side that no-one in their right mind sympatises with.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:14 pm

el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Anti-Trump, anti-white, pro-BLM.
Ease up on Kurt, he's not defending the alleged perpetrator.

Pretty sure the vast majority of people across racial, economical or political divides do not condone this sort of violence meaning those divides aren't as deep as some would like you to believe. Which is what should be focused on, not the violent assholes from either side that no-one in their right mind sympatises with.

I wasn't going after Kurt, just adding some additional details.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Didn't mean to call you out but it's pretty clear no group that violent asshole claims allegiance with would support his actions. Any sane judge or jury would understand racial injustice to be as piss-poor an excuse for this attack than fleeing a knife-fight. Doesn't matter to those dead and injured of course.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:20 pm

el3so wrote:Didn't mean to call you out but it's pretty clear no group that violent asshole claims allegiance with would support his actions.

You might think so, but then consider that "groups" are simply organizations composed of people, and some of those people absolutely do support this guy's actions.

For example.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-bl ... n-waukesha

'A Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal "the revolution" may have begun.'

Juxtapose the relatively muted reaction and "motive unknown" of Waukesha vs. the Charlottesville, VA vehicle homicide.
ImageImage

Almost certainly similar motivations from opposite political spectrums, but for Waukesha, the motive may never be known...
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:21 pm

Tarkan wrote:

Anti-Trump, anti-white, pro-BLM. Was out on no-cash bail for reckless homicide when he got in a knife fight, and decided to expedite his escape by running over 40 white people in a parade.

Just a small correction - apparently he wasn't out on no-cash bail for reckless homicide - he ran over his girlfriend but apparently didn't kill her.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:23 pm

He was out on a $1000 bond after chasing and running her over with his car. Damn shame the court system demonstrated such disregard for the life of a woman by allowing him to spring. Mass-killers in America share a common trait, which is a history of violence against women. The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and others arrested following the Jan. 6 Capitol Riot also have backgrounds of domestic violence arrests and convictions.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:09 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:He was out on a $1000 bond after chasing and running her over with his car. Damn shame the court system demonstrated such disregard for the life of a woman by allowing him to spring. Mass-killers in America share a common trait, which is a history of violence against women. The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and others arrested following the Jan. 6 Capitol Riot also have backgrounds of domestic violence arrests and convictions.

I bet you own a lot of cats, huh?

Funny thing about that $1000 bond - no cash bail is the result of advocacy by Marxists like you that view things like bail as vestiges of the racist and patriarchal system designed to keep black and brown people down. And if a few women, or white kids have to die so that you can pat yourself on the back knowing you changed the world to be less racist, I guess it was worth.

I’m not sure what your comment about the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is supposed to indicate other than you should probably adjust your medications.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:30 pm

Tarkan wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:He was out on a $1000 bond after chasing and running her over with his car. Damn shame the court system demonstrated such disregard for the life of a woman by allowing him to spring. Mass-killers in America share a common trait, which is a history of violence against women. The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and others arrested following the Jan. 6 Capitol Riot also have backgrounds of domestic violence arrests and convictions.

I bet you own a lot of cats, huh?

Funny thing about that $1000 bond - no cash bail is the result of advocacy by Marxists like you that view things like bail as vestiges of the racist and patriarchal system designed to keep black and brown people down. And if a few women, or white kids have to die so that you can pat yourself on the back knowing you changed the world to be less racist, I guess it was worth.

I’m not sure what your comment about the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is supposed to indicate other than you should probably adjust your medications.

Damn. If sexism was a purse you would have just emptied yours on the floor.

Cats. Medication adjustment. All that was missing was her fear of spiders and tendency to faint when a corset is ill fitted.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe