South Western Wisconsin: Getting kind of shit-holey

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: South Western Wisconsin: Getting kind of shit-holey

Postby ROB » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:17 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:He was out on a $1000 bond after chasing and running her over with his car. Damn shame the court system demonstrated such disregard for the life of a woman by allowing him to spring. Mass-killers in America share a common trait, which is a history of violence against women. The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and others arrested following the Jan. 6 Capitol Riot also have backgrounds of domestic violence arrests and convictions.

I bet you own a lot of cats, huh?

Funny thing about that $1000 bond - no cash bail is the result of advocacy by Marxists like you that view things like bail as vestiges of the racist and patriarchal system designed to keep black and brown people down. And if a few women, or white kids have to die so that you can pat yourself on the back knowing you changed the world to be less racist, I guess it was worth.

I’m not sure what your comment about the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is supposed to indicate other than you should probably adjust your medications.

Damn. If sexism was a purse you would have just emptied yours on the floor.

Cats. Medication adjustment. All that was missing was her fear of spiders and tendency to faint when a corset is ill fitted.

He couldn't have made a better argument for the virtues of feminism if he tried.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:16 am

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:He was out on a $1000 bond after chasing and running her over with his car. Damn shame the court system demonstrated such disregard for the life of a woman by allowing him to spring. Mass-killers in America share a common trait, which is a history of violence against women. The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and others arrested following the Jan. 6 Capitol Riot also have backgrounds of domestic violence arrests and convictions.

Funny thing about that $1000 bond - no cash bail is the result of advocacy by Marxists like you that view things like bail as vestiges of the racist and patriarchal system designed to keep black and brown people down. And if a few women, or white kids have to die so that you can pat yourself on the back knowing you changed the world to be less racist, I guess it was worth.

I’m not sure what your comment about the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is supposed to indicate other than you should probably adjust your medications.

Cats. Medication adjustment. All that was missing was her fear of spiders and tendency to faint when a corset is ill fitted.

I don’t think Marxists go for corsets too days. Reminds them too much of the patriarchy. To be fair, it’s not like Seek’s posting her own thoughts, she’s just an NPC at this stage of her devolution.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:18 am

ROB wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

He couldn't have made a better argument for the virtues of feminism if he tried.

Because there is nothing noble in feminism if not the ability to condemn the people that built the civilization that you enjoy for their lack of perfection while feeding your collection of cats that are the proxy for the children you never had.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:27 am

Tarkan wrote:Because there is nothing noble in feminism if not the ability to condemn the people that built the civilization that you enjoy for their lack of perfection while feeding your collection of cats that are the proxy for the children you never had.

Say insecurity without saying insecurity.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:34 pm

2018 called and wants its schtick back. The bluster is obsessive, dated and predictably unoriginal.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:46 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:2018 called and wants its schtick back. The bluster is obsessive, dated and predictably unoriginal.

I’m not really the obsessive type…but of all the things and people I could obsess about…you would not make the cut. Sorry.

I mean mildly amused by your pathological dishonesty so am calling out your bullshit from time to time.

Hey Rob - nice white knighting.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:56 pm

No argument here if you and your wife agree on her being barefoot and pregnant Tark but calling someone a cat lady isn't much of an argument.

Looks like those 3 guys that shot the jogger got the book thrown at them, 2 months of sitting on it before the single vid got made public didn't do anyone involved any good neither. I don't envy the racial issues but it'd be cool if we had that short of a wait for trials over here.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:06 am

Tarkan wrote:Hey Rob - nice white knighting.

Thanks. Can you give me a headjob now?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:18 pm

I understand "White Knighting" to be bad among the incel /facist world because it shows a deference to women that is opposite of the contempt that is required.

But why is White Knighting an insult for more regular people?

Or did a red-pill go full autistic on normies?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:33 pm

Kurt wrote:red-pill
Funny how it's the blue ones that put some lead in your pencil.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:11 pm

A pencil that no woman wants.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:45 am

There is very little in feminism that I find as threatening as Tarkan does.

If that makes me a white knight, so be it.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:16 am

ROB wrote:There is very little in feminism that I find as threatening as Tarkan does.

Two kinds of White Knights.

One term is used by feminists to describe men who claim to be feminists too and perhaps even "better feminists" than women are because they are able to advocate for feminism while protecting women.

Usually these guys do it in an attempt to get laid.

Other kind is the sort that the "Right" accuses other men of being so they discourage them sticking up for a woman who is being maltreated in some way.

They also claim it is done to just get laid too.

So either way "White Knight = Bad"

It can never actually be someone just thinking someone else is a dick.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:19 am

ROB wrote:There is very little in feminism that I find as threatening as Tarkan does.

I'm confused why you think I am in any way threatened by feminism or even opposed to it.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:07 am

Tarkan wrote:

I'm confused why you think I am in any way threatened by feminism or even opposed to it.

Yeah, I can't imagine how anyone would have come to that conclusion about you.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe