Since Hilary Clinton is shit at murdering jailbirds

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Since Hilary Clinton is shit at murdering jailbirds

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:45 pm

I figured I would go off the deep end myself.

Edward Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton's father-in-law.

He and his wife were big pals of the Clintons in the 1990s. Mezvinsky fell for an advance fee fraud scheme from Nigeria (of course) and ended up bankrupt and actually used his connections with the Clintons to get "investors" to funnel money into the scheme. He was convicted on 31 counts of fraud, did 5 years in Prison and two years after his release his son married Chelsea Clinton.

So, political family. Hopeful of establishing a "Dynasty" with Hilary Clinton being Senator, Secretary of State and then President and your daughter marries the broke-ass son of a felon who used your name to rip people off and then he becomes "family".

That is the weird part.

Before Chelsea Clinton was even dating this guy, this case was in the news but as a byline (except in Iowa, where Mezvinsky was once a congressman). The use of Clinton's name to rip people off was largely unmentioned and the fact this is likely the largest Advance Fee fraud swindle from a Nigerian email ever (swindlers were never caught either) It does seem odd that Clinton's were not mentioned.

I mean, someone uses my name to rip people off, as unlikely as that scenario would be , I would be considered a victim. Just like I cannot say "Elon Musk has invested millions in bitcoin in the Black Flag Cafe, so therefore you should invest a small amount of Bitcoin in the Black Flag Cafe" Though it is more likely other charges would stick, they could definitely nail me for fraud by using a prominent person as an instrument to commit that fraud.
I would think that the press would have all been like: Poor Clinton, a scammer used his good name steal millions from people.
But nothing.

Then his only child marries into the family that committed the fraud.

My speculative, but unproven theory (tinfoil hat time) is that Clinton was one of the ones who fell for it along with Mezvinsky.
Hillary mentions quite often how stressed they were that they did not have a plan for income after leaving the White House (she used the term "homeless" like an idiot, but to me that shows they had some stress about how they were going to keep up or not step down from the lifestyle they were accustomed to having. Then Mezvinsky told Bill of a "deal" he was working on and Bill thought that could keep them in a decent amount of cash for a while so he too went along with it. Using his name etc. etc.

Then it unravelled, Mezvinsky took the fall. Bill decided not to pardon him to keep people from digging and then afterwards they united as family and the Clinton name got investors in his son's "hedge fund".

All speculative of course but more believable than the "Killer Clinton" theories.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Since Hilary Clinton is shit at murdering jailbirds

Postby Kurt » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:09 pm

She killed a Frenchman in jail. Her sinister reach goes all the way to France!

Remember when all the people predicted Clinton would kill Brunel and make it look like suicide?

No? Because they didn't? Still she kills people.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:38 pm

And yet the loose ends get tied up.

Like Deborah Jeane Palfrey.

Suicide? Murder? At this point, what does it really matter? But the reality is, the deaths of these loose ends is convenient for some powerful people.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:17 pm

I had to look up who that was.

Convicted of money laundering and racketeering facing 55 years in prison so she killed herself.

Ok who do you think killed her? Clinton?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:41 am

How did she do it? Bored someone to death by narrating her 300 page thesis proposal?
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:17 pm

Kurt wrote:I had to look up who that was.

Convicted of money laundering and racketeering facing 55 years in prison so she killed herself.

No, she probably killed herself. But I bet a cleanup crew came in after and secured any incriminating evidence she might have had with regards to her clients.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:25 pm

Kurt wrote:She killed a Frenchman in jail. Her sinister reach goes all the way to France!

Remember when all the people predicted Clinton would kill Brunel and make it look like suicide?

Oh. My. God. Leave Hillary alone. You sound like Putin, who claimed that it was Hillary who organized the Russian citizenry pro-democracy protests against his poisoning of Navalny. Yeah, she got Qaddafi killed. I give her that, but he needed killing.

Haters. Y’all’s obsession with her is SO 2015.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:12 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:
Kurt wrote:She killed a Frenchman in jail. Her sinister reach goes all the way to France!

Oh. My. God. Leave Hillary alone. You sound like Putin, who claimed that it was Hillary who organized the Russian citizenry pro-democracy protests against his poisoning of Navalny. Yeah, she got Qaddafi killed. I give her that, but he needed killing.

Haters. Y’all’s obsession with her is SO 2015.

I never liked her but my comments are satire. I do not think that Hillary Clinton has an international touch of death....except for her own campaigns.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:12 pm

You’re right. One thing she does not know how to do is get elected.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:16 am

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:I had to look up who that was.

No, she probably killed herself. But I bet a cleanup crew came in after and secured any incriminating evidence she might have had with regards to her clients.

There is a list floating around showing who called her. Doesn't mean they were a client, just that they called her.

One of my clients is on that list.

I have no doubt it was a legit suicide, but yeah, at least a partial cleanup is likely.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:06 pm

Hopefully we can get to the point where arranging to have sex in exchange for money can be seen for what it is: Consenting sex between adults.

I just read where an Alabama college admin resigned after soliciting sex. Imagine if people had to resign if they were caught using corny pick-up lines in a bar?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:44 pm

Yeah, she got Qaddafi killed. I give her that, but he needed killing.
Destabilize a whole region because of some gut feeling and a need to posture for the domestic public, sounds like US foreign politics 101.
Kurt wrote: arranging to have sex in exchange for money
Seems even sillier that the whole thing would already be legal if only a video camera were involved.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe