Jan 6th insurrectionists getting treated like shit

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Jan 6th insurrectionists getting treated like shit

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:33 pm

“Ashli Babbitt apparently was one of those spazmos who rams people's cars in traffic so she could yell at them. “

Not only that, but rammed her SUV into her boyfriend’s (Aaron Babbitt, he was a security guard at a nuclear power plant, where Ashli also worked. Doh!) live-in girlfriend’s (Celeste Norris) car. Rammed it three times, then pounded on her window challenging her to fight. Because, Ashli’s boyfriend’s girlfriend (Celeste) had called Ashli’s husband to tell him that Ashli was cheating on him. So Ashli was mad, and Ashli let her boyfriend’s girlfriend know she was mad when she caught her out in public.

This took place several months after Celeste had dropped a dime on Ashli and then months later DTMFW (Aaron.) Ashli nursed some grudges.

Ashli was criminally charged, but only misdemeanors. I don’t know why it wasn’t Felonious Assault, as she had used her SUV as a weapon. She wasn’t charged with giving false information when she claimed that she had accidentally backed her car into Celeste. The strength of her defense was that she worked for the nuclear power plant and she had a 14 yr. record of military service in the USAF.

I’m getting pretty sick of this sentimentalization of military service. This idea that a person should be absolved of crimes committed because once upon a time “they served.” It’s only leading to a collective police-state mentality. I say bring back the draft. That would go a long way in mitigating “the feels” that weak people apply to people that got a job once in the armed forces.

White Trash Nation. Ashli cosplays in D.C. and gets popped, and they want to make her into a martyr.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe