The threat of white suprematism in the USA

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

The threat of white suprematism in the USA

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:35 pm

The most troubling of this is that so many of them are so young. Mega-psychotics, to paraphrase Rust Cohle of True Detective.

https://www.rawstory.com/americas-war-o ... te-terror/
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Re: The threat of white suprematism in the USA

Postby Kurt » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:38 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:The most troubling of this is that so many of them are so young. Mega-psychotics, to paraphrase Rust Cohle of True Detective.

https://www.rawstory.com/americas-war-o ... te-terror/

Most police in the US have "anti- nazis and counter protesters are the bigger threat" etched into their playbooks. Even NYPD which is mostly non-white still has it.
Hell, I have neighbors who fled white supremecy in the South. My 84 year old neighbor had his whole family dispersed from Alabama by the Klan in 1955. Any other nation would call them internal refugees, but here they moved for "economic opportunity" which is true....if you cannot get a job better than a field hand without being lynched that is "fleeing being lynched"" with a bonus of being able to get a job.
And I know one person who fled to Germany and another who has solicites donations for private security in Philadelphia.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:53 pm

Lol that reads like a mastubatory fantasy piece it there ever was one. Time for some re-education / extermination gulags then! Definitely the wrong time for civil liberties; freedom is a threat to democracy and free speech leads to fasiscim. A retired FBI agent who went under cover you say? I wonder what his ratio of entrapment / patsy setups to real world right wing terrorist busts were? My guess is he busted very few to zero right wing terrorists.

Seek. Get help. You are unhinged and paranoid.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:39 pm

Tarkan wrote:Lol that reads like a mastubatory fantasy piece it there ever was one. Time for some re-education / extermination gulags then! Definitely the wrong time for civil liberties; freedom is a threat to democracy and free speech leads to fasiscim. A retired FBI agent who went under cover you say? I wonder what his ratio of entrapment / patsy setups to real world right wing terrorist busts were? My guess is he busted very few to zero right wing terrorists.

Seek. Get help. You are unhinged and paranoid.

The "crazy woman" theme pops up again.
Shit, if thats the definition if crazy I am probably more so.

Anyway If you "wonder" about FBI entrapment numbers are make a FOIA request pertaining to the case.

But still, a murder threat even by clowns is a murder threat
Even the mainstream right has been normalizing threats of violence for years so the FBI response tends to be limited.

https://coloradonewsline.com/2021/12/03 ... be-hanged/

Tina Peters attended this apparently. Think she is a Fed? Blaming threats on Feds promotes a typical American innocence of "meaning well"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:50 pm

I mean, if you really think there are millions of right wing ring terrorists plotting attacks, you really are unhinged and paranoid.

A few hundred? I could buy that. Maybe even a few thousand.

A podcaster saying some senators should have their necks stretched isn’t a threat, it’s hyperbole. A threat is “we are going to hang some senators.”

If the extremist terroristic right had any pull at all they would have followed up Jan 6 with some real action. But they didn’t. But maybe the FBI hadn’t planned that far ahead yet.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:00 pm

I'd say thousands. But it doesnt take a lot of Nazis to get people to conform to Nazi shit. Just take an existing predjudice and make it like you are defending regular jackoffs from those predations.

Antifa = Liberals.
BLM = Blacks

Cut the leadership off by prosecuting them like Gingrich wants to do, and then make any rank and file resistance more difficult.

https://www.newsweek.com/locking-jan-6- ... er-1678712

Since these moves are always made by fuck-ups they always look for someone to blame other than themselves and then thats when the real purge happens. Who has the plans in place for dealing with leftists and blacks? Nazis.

Thats how a few thousand become a few million. Thats how Hitler did it and thats how the Bolsheviks did it. They piggy back on another movement and goverment and soon become the only game in town.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:47 am

Tarkan wrote:Lol that reads like a mastubatory fantasy piece it there ever was one. Time for some re-education / extermination gulags then!

Gulag sounds too much like food, I still call them rape camps.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:33 am

el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Lol that reads like a mastubatory fantasy piece it there ever was one. Time for some re-education / extermination gulags then!

Gulag sounds too much like food, I still call them rape camps.

Rape camps sounds too much like the Boy Scouts.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe