Gold toilets can handle flushed documents

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Gold toilets can handle flushed documents

Postby Kurt » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:41 pm

Unlike weak, environmentally friendly White House toilets.

Another Flagger and I had a brief discussion about a potential arrest of "someone important" about 3 months ago due to an increase in LEOs all being on-call in the DC area but it turned out to be ISIS vs. Shopping Malls. We wondered if and when Trump would get arrested for something and how the response would look.

Anyway, since he was hoarding WH documents at Mar-A-Lago (Illegal) and there has been reports of him flushing documents down the toilets until they were clogged and one of him supposedly eating documents.

His penchant for ripping up documents and then WH staff needing to tape them back together. It might be that violating the Presidential Records Act might be the crime that puts him away.

If he is jailed I would expect violence, but I do not think that should deter people from arresting him since if his movement gets back into power the official policy will be "revenge" and those investigating his crimes would probably be brought up on bogus charges.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Gold toilets can handle flushed documents

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:03 pm

If arrested for sure his die-hards will go berserk and there will be violence. With his recent rally he teased a race-war, working his followers up while Proud Boys and other various domestic-terrorists stand-by, as per his instruction.

In an article I read yesterday, Steve Bannon is now distancing himself from Trump, claiming he’s one of the 3 worst Presidents in American history. I think the other two he cited were Presidents Fillmore and Buchanan. He went on to describe the (to him) seminal moment when Trump rode the escalator down Trump Tower to declare his intent to run, that it was a Leni Reisenthal moment and Trump reminded him of Hitler. It made Steve Bannon get goosebumps. He’s basically telegraphing that right there to white supremacists.

If Trump gets thrown in jail Republicans all over the place will be relieved and they’ll get busy with PR strategies to clean up their image, but the “race wars” ignited by Trump and Bannon will spook them back into full blown fascism.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:24 pm

I remember reading that if he was jailed "1 Million Patriots" would break him out.

That is likely an exaggeration of numbers, but as the Capitol putsch showed he is capable of getting a decent number of people to "storm" places.

Anyone know where a jailed Ex-President would be kept? Leavenworth? Probably not in the "Patriot Wing" of the DC jails.

And on a related note, what is the deal with that new conspiracy theory about the Capitol Police "spying" on MAGAs for Nancy Pelosi? I mean, if I were Capitol PD I would spy on those fuckers, but I would not tell Pelosi about it. So it is plausible, but I am not sure what the origins of the rumor are.

Is it just that "Theoretically Possible = It Happened" or is there more to it?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:12 am

Now he claims he didn't flush.
Soon it will be "Someone else must have flushed them"
Then " A smart move would have been to flush them"
"I would have flushed them"
Then "Of course I flushed them, everyone flushes them. I was smart to flush them and I'd flush them again"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe