How to Hellscape your Country Part XXIV

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

How to Hellscape your Country Part XXIV

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:25 pm

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2022/06/ ... nspection/

"disputes" will be settled with Genital inspection by Genital Inspectors.

So we have one political party that is convinced the other political party is full of child rapists, kid eaters and other perverts but then they pass a law that if someone calls into question your kid's gender they get to have someone look at your kids junk.

I can see the scenario now:

Your kid is transgender! That is why they win all the time. I demand an inspection!

Genital Inspector arrives:

OK then, lets get started...I'll just
*BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!* *thud!* *croaaaak*

YOU SHOT THE GENITAL INSPECTOR!

Yep, The State's Stand Your Ground Law allows me to do this in circumstances like this, child molestation. I did not have to give warning either.

But...but...

Yep, I know. He did not look like a black kid with a cell phone and that is who the law was designed for me to shoot but it still fits.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: How to Hellscape your Country Part XXIV

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:02 am

I look upon the rape camps with a certain nostalgia.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:17 am

what happened to checking birth certificates?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:38 pm

Tarkan wrote:what happened to checking birth certificates?

How else are non medical people going to call in fake transexual reports of teensthey find attractive?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:55 pm

ROB wrote:I look upon the rape camps with a certain nostalgia.

Remember death panels?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Darcy » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:06 am

I filled out a form somewhere recently that requested "SEX AT BIRTH". Gotta hand it to the bureaucrats for being pragmatic
Darcy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:18 am

Darcy wrote:

I filled out a form somewhere recently that requested "SEX AT BIRTH". Gotta hand it to the bureaucrats for being pragmatic

A friend of mine had her doctor correct the birth certificate from male at birth to female at birth. Pretty sure that is allowed under Minnesota Law. I'd advise against that for health reason but these days with states setting out to persecute different people I'd have to support it now.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:28 pm

Kurt wrote:
Darcy wrote:

A friend of mine had her doctor correct the birth certificate from male at birth to female at birth. Pretty sure that is allowed under Minnesota Law. I'd advise against that for health reason
My country of residence doesn't identify as a hellhole but the procedure over here allows to get it changed on your birth certificate as well, no surgery, hormone treatment or even frilly dress required, just the repeated intent to have it changed for anyone 16 years old or up.

It gets checked and balanced by a judge, takes 6 months max, after that, it's all official. First name you can get changed from 12 years old and up.

Medical file holds the juicy details, same for non-trans people, only MDs can look into that, so health concerns should be taken into account regardless of what official documents state or do not state.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:56 pm

Turkey had a “virginity test” law that was struck down around 2002, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Erdogan hasn’t reinstated it.

The law only applied to young females. The process was for the girl to be examined by a physician to locate an intact hymen and “elasticity”by inserting two fingers into her vagina and rooting around.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:55 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Turkey had a “virginity test” law that was struck down around 2002, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Erdogan hasn’t reinstated it.

The law only applied to young females. The process was for the girl to be examined by a physician to locate an intact hymen and “elasticity”by inserting two fingers into her vagina and rooting around.

Every law like this is pretty designed to get someone permission to feel up teenagers.
Its the logical endpoint. If you make a law, be it Trans or Virginity someone has to feel someone up as that is the only way it can be enforced.
Since genitals run the gamut of shapes and sizes and sexes naturally run the gamut of masculine traits and feminine there is no real way to tell and no Doctor who takes their oath of not doing harm and patient confidentiality will ever participate in such a law that leaves either oathtbreaking doctors or "lay" professionals to do inspections.
Remember that fairly recently people's testified that Harvey Weinsteins junk looked like a vagina until he got around to raping them or jacking off into a flower pot...then it went from vagina like to just being an ugly cock.

Teenaged boy Harvey might have been kicked off the boys football team for being a woman, unless he submitted to an exam.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:24 pm

Kurt wrote:Teenaged boy Harvey might have been kicked off the boys football team for being a woman, unless he submitted to an exam.

A little disingenuous because no one is really complaining about XX females playing in boy/men sports, but XY males playing in female sports. Not because of some prurient desire to look at kid's genitals, but because of the inevitable athletic dominance of men over women in just about any sport that requires power, speed, or strength.

The 100m world record for women is 10.49 seconds. That's falls between "good" and "excellent" for 18 year old boys in high school.

The snatch world record for women at 76 kg is 124 kg. The snatch world record for men at 55 kg is 135 kg.

I could go on and on, but the point remains. If you let biological males compete with biological females in athletic competition, then the winners circle in those events will eventually all be trans females. Which is one of the reasons you see the rise of the TERF movement.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:12 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:Teenaged boy Harvey might have been kicked off the boys football team for being a woman, unless he submitted to an exam.

A little disingenuous because no one is really complaining about XX females playing in boy/men sports, but XY males playing in female sports. Not because of some prurient desire to look at kid's genitals, but because of the inevitable athletic dominance of men over women in just about any sport that requires power, speed, or strength.

The 100m world record for women is 10.49 seconds. That's falls between "good" and "excellent" for 18 year old boys in high school.

The snatch world record for women at 76 kg is 124 kg. The snatch world record for men at 55 kg is 135 kg.

I could go on and on, but the point remains. If you let biological males compete with biological females in athletic competition, then the winners circle in those events will eventually all be trans females. Which is one of the reasons you see the rise of the TERF movement.

What if a female athlete is really talented and has a large clitoris?

Or had a really large clitoris and then had surgery and now her genitals are scarred?

When do lay medical people get to finger girls?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:33 am

lol - a good half of US laws are on the books cos conservative guys can't get laid or even talk to women
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:53 am

Kurt wrote:So we have one political party that is convinced the other political party is full of child rapists, kid eaters and other perverts

Its a movie that came out a few years ago but I finally got around to watching "The Vvitch". Kinda amazing that in the 17th century probably most uneducated, dimwitted peasants believed that naked evil women stole unbaptised infants and rendered fat from them so that they could fly on sticks. Totally ridiculous.

Now there are a number people who actually believe one of your major parties is fully of satan worshipping nonces.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:22 am

ROB wrote:lol - a good half of US laws are on the books cos conservative guys can't get laid or even talk to women

In those cultures where marriage is consummated via a hole in a bedsheet. The practice is supposedly to check for marriage virginity but that is pointless after fucking. The real reason is so men dont freak out when they view a womans genitals because it is safer for a conservative society to make certain men do not ruminate on this issue to prevent them from doing stupid shit and comparing nores with other idiots.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe