How to Hellscape your Country Part XXIV

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: How to Hellscape your Country Part XXIV

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:31 am

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:
Kurt wrote:So we have one political party that is convinced the other political party is full of child rapists, kid eaters and other perverts

Its a movie that came out a few years ago but I finally got around to watching "The Vvitch". Kinda amazing that in the 17th century probably most uneducated, dimwitted peasants believed that naked evil women stole unbaptised infants and rendered fat from them so that they could fly on sticks. Totally ridiculous.

Now there are a number people who actually believe one of your major parties is fully of satan worshipping nonces.

Thats the whole point. The crazier the belief the better.
When I first looked at the proto QAnon for this PI firm I was working for my reports said "They believe that the Democrat party and Liberals are a cabal of Child cannibals who worship satan and that the practice of child cannibalism is widespread. The purpose of this appears to be to inspire people to kill Democrats and Liberals in order to save children"
And i was told that was "too weird" to put in a report and they were worried we would "sound crazy" by saying it.
So the modified report basically said " we have not found any threats to the client at this time"...which was also true. Threats were so wide reaching that no specific threats were found.
Crazy hides behind crazy.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:Teenaged boy Harvey might have been kicked off the boys football team for being a woman, unless he submitted to an exam.

A little disingenuous because no one is really complaining about XX females playing in boy/men sports, but XY males playing in female sports. Not because of some prurient desire to look at kid's genitals, but because of the inevitable athletic dominance of men over women in just about any sport that requires power, speed, or strength.

The 100m world record for women is 10.49 seconds. That's falls between "good" and "excellent" for 18 year old boys in high school.

The snatch world record for women at 76 kg is 124 kg. The snatch world record for men at 55 kg is 135 kg.

I could go on and on, but the point remains. If you let biological males compete with biological females in athletic competition, then the winners circle in those events will eventually all be trans females. Which is one of the reasons you see the rise of the TERF movement.

What if a female athlete is really talented and has a large clitoris?

Or had a really large clitoris and then had surgery and now her genitals are scarred?

When do lay medical people get to finger girls?

Even if a female has a really large clitoris, she's not going to have 1000 ng of testosterone naturally running through her veins.

A blood draw should be sufficient to determine sex genotype without having to examine and fondle genitals.

Hell, phenotype appearance is often sufficient for a initial determination.

Not a lot of people are going to look at this person:

And go "oh wow, what a pretty, feminine woman!".

No, they will go "that's a dude."

Because, well, it's a dude. Or at least a dude that was born a dude, but now identifies as a woman as it goes and smashes women power lifting records because of the prior dude's genetic advantages over women when it comes to power and strength.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:37 pm

A larger problem than Trans people is non Trans people using steroids.

But anyway back to the point. At what time is it ok to inspect that person's genitals to make certain they have not had surgery or have an approved cock or pussy?

That is what the law permits (well, actually if you want to continue sports, you must submit)

How about Cheerleading?

How about "Penis At 12" "girls" . Born a woman, raised as a woman and then when puberty hits they literally grow a pair and become a dude.

The insignificance of trans in sports is really just a wedge to get people to target queers. That is how fascism works, you keep presenting stuff like "How about this weirdo? Can we go after them?" and keep going until they find some type of persecution the public deems acceptable and then uses that to extend further.

For those who say "Penis at 12 is so rare that it hardly matters"

https://www.livescience.com/52247-gueve ... -boys.html

It is still more common that M2F atheletes behaving badly.

Really common in the Dominican Republic. One of my neighbors had that condition. He was a hairdresser and had photos of himself as a little girl growing up next to his station where I got my haircut back in the day.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:45 pm

Kurt wrote:A larger problem than Trans people is non Trans people using steroids.

Funny, because trans people have to use exogenous steroids because their bodies don't naturally produce the hormonal profile of their preferred gender.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:21 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:A larger problem than Trans people is non Trans people using steroids.

Funny, because trans people have to use exogenous steroids because their bodies don't naturally produce the hormonal profile of their preferred gender.

But they are not designed to be performance enhancing. Women with unpleasant Menopause take those. Children born intersex take those and men whose chins shrink and they get depressed take HRT as well.

Its a medical thing. Not to be legislated against. Like abortion.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:46 am

You're really going all in on junk inspectors here, Kurt.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:01 pm

Kurt wrote:
Kurt wrote: So we have one political party that is convinced the other political party is full of child rapists, kid eaters and other perverts
most uneducated, dimwitted peasants believed that naked evil women stole unbaptised infants and rendered fat from them so that they could fly on sticks.
"They believe that the Democrat party and Liberals are a cabal of Child cannibals who worship satan and that the practice of child cannibalism is widespread. The purpose of this appears to be to inspire people to kill Democrats and Liberals in order to save children"

Sounds quite a lot like the good old-fashioned blood libel rumor.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:01 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote:
Kurt wrote: So we have one political party that is convinced the other political party is full of child rapists, kid eaters and other perverts
most uneducated, dimwitted peasants believed that naked evil women stole unbaptised infants and rendered fat from them so that they could fly on sticks.
"They believe that the Democrat party and Liberals are a cabal of Child cannibals who worship satan and that the practice of child cannibalism is widespread. The purpose of this appears to be to inspire people to kill Democrats and Liberals in order to save children"

Sounds quite a lot like the good old-fashioned blood libel rumor.

Yep. Which was the start of the Czarist pograms. Which was then translated into German in 1919 and one failed putsch later it evolved into something bigger.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Re:

Postby Tarkan » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:58 pm

Kurt wrote:Yep. Which was the start of the Czarist pograms. Which was then translated into German in 1919 and one failed putsch later it evolved into something bigger.

Little known fact: the Nazi movement in Germany was seeded by White Russian emigres, Ivan Ilyin among others. Ivan Ilyin, in turn, has influenced the current Russian ruling ideology.

Communists defeat the Tsars, the Whites flee.
The Whites help kick off the Nazi movement in Germany
The Germans invade the USSR
The USSR (and the rest of the allies) defeats Germany
The USSR collapses
The USSR turns fascist

Time is a flat circle.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:34 pm

Kurt wrote: Which was the start of the Czarist pogroms. Which was then translated into German in 1919 and one failed putsch later it evolved into something bigger.
It's a classic for a reason, talking shit about what goes on behind some other group's closed doors.
Tarkan wrote: Time is a flat circle.
Or maybe totalitarian states are just stuck with a very limited number of methods to enforce the kind of equality they preach i.e. secret police and eventual extermination of whoever doesn't fit in.

I prefer my White Russians in a tall glass. Reads like those noblemen ousted after countries decide they don't need a king anymore or are sold a new one.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:01 pm

Apparently the Olympics went from having athletes examined to Chromosomal testing and in 1996 stopped it because a bunch of women tested as "Dude Positive". Before Chromosomal testing the exams were "look at a cock" and "finger a young woman" but they stopped that because that was considered creepy even over 25 years ago. (the environment that Larry Nassar came from btw)

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/maga ... hey%20made.

Something the "OMG! Trans Athletes!!!" crowd is probably too dumb to understand is that sex is actually a fickle thing.

So right now the question will be if this is to be quietly stopped once someone's volleyball princess turns out to be a chromosomal man. Or if their parents will be arrested for abuse and the girl made to revert to a gender she never was, except in a draconian test.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:37 pm

There is no money and little glory to be had in women sports. Wooooooot patriarchy!
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe