Trump Was ‘At the Center’ of Effort to Overturn Election

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Trump Was ‘At the Center’ of Effort to Overturn Election

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:27 pm

Tarkan wrote:
No, I'm not actively sitting back and taking it. I am semi-actively shit posting on forums like this.

My fallback plan when Biden's policies cause the collapse of civilization is to be the warlord of my cul-de-sac.

Gardening actually pays better than Warlording. Though Cul-De-Sac warlord shows some promise having been in lands with warlords before their life expectancy is as short as their stature. Aim to be the second or third warlord. Ideally be about 5'5 to 5'7 in height. When the collapse happens the first warlords kill the dudes that threaten them the most and that tends to be taller guys, whether they are a threat or not.
I want you to succeed at this.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:40 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:

I’ve been watching Gaslit, a series about the late great Martha Mitchell and Watergate. History repeated itself. How many wives and girlfriends turned in their boyfriends and husbands that participated in the January 6 invasion/attempted coup?
A lot. That’s how many.

Yep, that is funny. That one guy's kid turned him in too when he said "traitors get shot" (meaning those who opposed the Coup, not himself).

But there is all kinds of stunted manhood out there.

The funniest was one "Prayer Meeting" which the Proud Boys showed up and one of them got on stage and said "These men need housewives" and they chanted, promised protection, said "Fuck Antifa" and not a single woman went up.
https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardt ... tradwives/

This is just part of the film The rest of it was those guys waiting, thinking actual women would come up and claim them. That, of course, was the furthest thing from happening.

Even though I think these hearings aren't gonna lead to shit, as in no real consequences I really hope it shows America that a fake billionaire and reality TV host came pretty close to turning our nation over to bunch of sexually stunted idiots.

But here is Gilbert Gottfried with Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxrBrkOE8E
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:57 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
No, I'm not actively sitting back and taking it. I am semi-actively shit posting on forums like this.

My fallback plan when Biden's policies cause the collapse of civilization is to be the warlord of my cul-de-sac.

Gardening actually pays better than Warlording. Though Cul-De-Sac warlord shows some promise having been in lands with warlords before their life expectancy is as short as their stature. Aim to be the second or third warlord. Ideally be about 5'5 to 5'7 in height. When the collapse happens the first warlords kill the dudes that threaten them the most and that tends to be taller guys, whether they are a threat or not.
I want you to succeed at this.

I actually did start a garden this year. Hard to say whether or not it will be successful because my stupid fucking lab keeps jumping the fence and digging up my baby potatoes and trampling my corn. I have managed to harvest about 20 cherry tomatoes so far though. Including parts and labor, that's about $60 a tomato.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:07 pm

Tarkan wrote:
I actually did start a garden this year. Hard to say whether or not it will be successful because my stupid fucking lab keeps jumping the fence and digging up my baby potatoes and trampling my corn. I have managed to harvest about 20 cherry tomatoes so far though. Including parts and labor, that's about $60 a tomato.

I had to get these tented chicken wire "cages" to go over the raised beds I have. I have to deal with:

1. Cats (potential litter boxes)
2. Squirrels
3. Raccoons
4. Possums

I planted mint to repel the Possums and Racoons but the soil was too "good" and the mint did not take.
Dogs at least drive off Cats, Raccoons, Possums and squirrels.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:40 am

Tarkan wrote: My fallback plan when Biden's policies cause the collapse of civilization is to be the warlord of my cul-de-sac.
That is what I like about America, you guys dream big.
Kurt wrote: Dogs at least drive off Cats, Raccoons, Possums and squirrels.
Pretty sure all five of those are edible.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby sparrow » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:22 am

If I had the skillset and wanted to be a successful comedic writer in the media for a program I wanted to sell, I'd use this single thread.

Also, if your country doesn't get past this, you (we) really are fucked. I hope there are some good people at the wheel.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:51 am

I am studying "Alone" as to how our lives will probably end.

Tip: Get good at fishing.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:55 pm

ROB wrote: Tip: Get good at fishing.

*puffs cigarette*
I don't eat fish. The toxins...
*exhales smoke*
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Michael » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:28 pm

With the probability of a successful coup by Trump and buffalo head shaman guy being somewhere between getting hit with a chunk from a decomposing Russian satellite and reforming the legal system by trying to burn down the federal courthouse in Portland, I find it hard to get too excited into believing January 6 came anywhere close to being a threat to the Republic.
Michael
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:56 pm

ROB wrote:I am studying "Alone" as to how our lives will probably end.

Tip: Get good at fishing.

That show is awesome. But the whole "lone survivalist" shit is impossible. I think 6 clueless people could survive longer than one "expert".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:48 pm

ROB wrote:I am studying "Alone" as to how our lives will probably end.

Tip: Get good at fisting.

FTFY
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:51 am

Michael wrote:With the probability of a successful coup by Trump and buffalo head shaman guy being somewhere between getting hit with a chunk from a decomposing Russian satellite and reforming the legal system by trying to burn down the federal courthouse in Portland, I find it hard to get too excited into believing January 6 came anywhere close to being a threat to the Republic.

An incompetent coup is still a coup.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:41 pm

That fucking Jared Kushner, dismissing Pat Cipollone and others on WH staff as “whiners”, so busy as he was in securing pardons, bringing peace to the Middle East and cashing big checks from The Prince of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. So busy, this senior WH advisor, that he was unaware the inmates were running the asylum via Giuliani and Sidney Powell along with his father in law.

Criminality is his birthright, the entitled vacuous prick. It’s in his blood.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:54 pm

ROB wrote: An incompetent coup is still a coup.
Devil's advocate here, j/k because His Unholiness surely has got pick of the litter in Hell, but it's the distinction between murder and attempted murder. Sedition charges are less ambivalent, the connect with the actual administration still seem tenuous IMO.

Anyone know if the trials will be public? Should be funny.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:25 am

el3so wrote:
ROB wrote: An incompetent coup is still a coup.
Devil's advocate here, j/k because His Unholiness surely has got pick of the litter in Hell, but it's the distinction between murder and attempted murder. Sedition charges are less ambivalent, the connect with the actual administration still seem tenuous IMO.

Anyone know if the trials will be public? Should be funny.

Remember when your big brother would close his eyes and start beating on you and scream "I am blind. I don't know what I am punching. You're getting in the way of my punches."

Yeah, that's kinda what the Trumpians did with that.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe