Heh. Trump is even more batshit than we though

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Heh. Trump is even more batshit than we though

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:46 pm

Hitting the Secret Service Agent and throwing ketchup.

Not wanting metal detectors because he thought the crowd was going to be so armed that the crowd would "look small" if they were set up.

So...Secret Service Guy. Deep State Operative right?

About 20 years from now people are gonna be like "well, I didn't support him...It was more like I opposed the other guy and that's why I gave him about $30,000 and bought a boat to be part of a boat parade. But I really never liked the guy"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Heh. Trump is even more batshit than we though

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:12 pm

He might be batshit, but the Secret Service agents in question and the driver have volunteered to testify under oath that the incident in question did not happen with respect to hitting/choking the Secret Service and trying to grab the steering wheel.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:31 pm

Kurt wrote:Hitting the Secret Service Agent and throwing ketchup.

Not wanting metal detectors because he thought the crowd was going to be so armed that the crowd would "look small" if they were set up.

So...Secret Service Guy. Deep State Operative right?

About 20 years from now people are gonna be like "well, I didn't support him...It was more like I opposed the other guy and that's why I gave him about $30,000 and bought a boat to be part of a boat parade. But I really never liked the guy"

Pence knew enough not to trust the Secret Service when they tried to remove him from the Capitol on January 6. There ARE some bad actors in the Secret Service and they’ve had their own share of various scandals through the years. Begs the question: Is the President able to select which agents accompany him? If so, is their denial of Ms. Hutchinson’s description of what she had been told happened in the SUV credible?

It’s going to be a hard row to hoe for people who voted Trump. They’re stuck in a place of shame and embarrassment now, and they resent feeling that way, so they dig in their heels out of fear of “being owned by the libs”, and get all pissy about it.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:45 pm

Tarkan wrote:He might be batshit, but the Secret Service agents in question and the driver have volunteered to testify under oath that the incident in question did not happen with respect to hitting/choking the Secret Service and trying to grab the steering wheel.

Cool

Have they testified under oath yet?

No?

OK. When they do then someone can determine if someone lied or just misunderstood the situation.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:08 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:

It’s going to be a hard row to hoe for people who voted Trump. They’re stuck in a place of shame and embarrassment now, and they resent feeling that way, so they dig in their heels out of fear of “being owned by the libs”, and get all pissy about it.

There are a few people trying to tally up individual donations to Trump and Trumpworld and quite often the donations are staggering.

That one hairdresser "Trumpy Bear" weirdo donated just a shit ton of money to Trump, to PACs to just the weird lot that had Trumps blessing and probably giving him a cut.

A big difference in Fundraising for Progressive Democrats and MAGA is that the Progs ask for small donations and hope that they will get more money by asking for less. For the most part that has worked pretty well. Sanders' $5 donations exceeded Clinton's big plate "An Evening With Bill and Hillary" by a decent amount. But MAGA wants the regular jackoffs to give big and keep giving. ..which is also a good strategy as a lot of money comes in right away and though donations start to decrease they get a large fund right away to work with.

But that is also what Cults do.

People are more loyal to what they give large amounts to than small amounts. I donated smallish amounts to Kucinich and Paul in 2004 and 2008 because they were the only anti-War candidates, but I felt no loyalty to either of them as I did not feel it was an investment. But when you are a regular jackoff and you start donating into the tens of thousands you are not going to want to say "man, I gave $30k to a useless twat, oh well" you are going to start doubling down. Former Cult members I knew donated everything or close to it. That way if they left or got kicked out they would look extra dumb having given away everything and then realizing they were wrong. Large donations = Loyalty and it would not surprise me to find out that most of the Capitol stormers donated much more than they could really afford...and that was a reason that brought them to the Capitol, to protect their investment.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:45 pm

Kurt, at this rate what will America even look like in 20 years? It's unnerving how many sensible people I talk to are thinking "gee, is civil war next"? It's getting tense and I'm in a fairly moderate area.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:21 pm

Because some of the Secret Service are shady, y’all.

https://www.rawstory.com/tony-ornato/
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:50 pm

Still no Secret Service refutation of the testimony.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:18 pm

TRUMP 2024!

Cos watchin the radical left go into meltdown will be a huge entertainment value.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:18 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:TRUMP 2024!

Cos watchin the radical left go into meltdown will be a huge entertainment value.

You realize he will actually kill people this next time. DeSantis probably will too.
Like as in retaliation killing.
We already have a really active Brownshirts movement.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:41 pm

Can’t those January 6 Secret Service text messages be retrieved?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:53 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Can’t those January 6 Secret Service text messages be retrieved?

If they have the phones still then they can. SMS is really easy to recover (Ive done cell phone forensics) and carrier logs should still be around to compare sms messages with the timestamps in case anyone brings up Cellebrites glaring software flaws.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:41 pm

Kurt wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:Can’t those January 6 Secret Service text messages be retrieved?

If they have the phones still then they can. SMS is really easy to recover (Ive done cell phone forensics) and carrier logs should still be around to compare sms messages with the timestamps in case anyone brings up Cellebrites glaring software flaws.

It'd almost have to be SMS right? Couldn't really see them using WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:54 pm

vagabond wrote:
Kurt wrote:

It'd almost have to be SMS right? Couldn't really see them using WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.

If it was a SS owned phone then the SS should be able to control all apps installed and be able to log into them. Not allowing an owner to get into their phone is considered inappropriate use.
But they might have a shit mobile device policy.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:23 am

Kurt wrote:
vagabond wrote:
Kurt wrote:

If it was a SS owned phone then the SS should be able to control all apps installed and be able to log into them. Not allowing an owner to get into their phone is considered inappropriate use.
But they might have a shit mobile device policy.

All these collaborator USSS dudes should get on the stand if they really want to keep their org from continuing to be dragged through the mud. Weren't they the Colombian (Venezuelan?) prostitute folks a few years ago?

I wish us common folks could ignore subpoenas and this BS as well as our political leaders and these groups that are supposed to have some measure of integrity.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe