Staunch Conservative Fucked By Staunch Conservatives

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Staunch Conservative Fucked By Staunch Conservatives

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:44 pm

He is now hiding in an RV.
The question "who is Ray Epps" is asked by people who cannot take the idea that their movement is the most anti-American thing since the Civil War (many cannot accept the The Southern States insurrection as Anti-American either).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 22486.html
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Staunch Conservative Fucked By Staunch Conservatives

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:11 am

Eh, if the media is doing stories on a "staunch" conservative and defending them saying they really aren't a Fed informant, then it tells me they really are a Fed informant. The media wouldn't bother to "correct the record" otherwise.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:13 pm

Tarkan wrote:Eh, if the media is doing stories on a "staunch" conservative and defending them saying they really aren't a Fed informant, then it tells me they really are a Fed informant. The media wouldn't bother to "correct the record" otherwise.

Cuz you know about informants and "the media" and how the two relate.

Ok lets do an informant test on Epps by comparing his behaviour to other informants:

Who did he report? What crime did he say they committed in the report? What defendants in J6 used his reports as part of their defense as to refute them?
For example when the BFC's own Magic Wombat was a paid Federal informant in 2008 he reported four people for making bombs after he offered to set up a pirate radio station for the Republican convention protests in Minbeapolis. His report was used by both the prosecution and the defense. The defense claimed "hey, he is a government informant and was paid to do this" and they were found guilty of "making bombs" even though no bombs were made. They just had to believe Magic Wombat knew how to make bombs and follow his intructiins to get a conviction.

You wont be able to find anything like this because you live in "Imagination World" where informants are well known but never leave a trail and refutation IS confirmation because you are a run-of-the mill conspiracy theorist on this issue.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:04 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Eh, if the media is doing stories on a "staunch" conservative and defending them saying they really aren't a Fed informant, then it tells me they really are a Fed informant. The media wouldn't bother to "correct the record" otherwise.

Cuz you know about informants and "the media" and how the two relate.

Ok lets do an informant test on Epps by comparing his behaviour to other informants:

Who did he report? What crime did he say they committed in the report? What defendants in J6 used his reports as part of their defense as to refute them?
For example when the BFC's own Magic Wombat was a paid Federal informant in 2008 he reported four people for making bombs after he offered to set up a pirate radio station for the Republican convention protests in Minbeapolis. His report was used by both the prosecution and the defense. The defense claimed "hey, he is a government informant and was paid to do this" and they were found guilty of "making bombs" even though no bombs were made. They just had to believe Magic Wombat knew how to make bombs and follow his intructiins to get a conviction.

You wont be able to find anything like this because you live in "Imagination World" where informants are well known but never leave a trail and refutation IS confirmation because you are a run-of-the mill conspiracy theorist on this issue.

To be honest, I only have passingly followed the Epps story. I don't have a wall map of all the connections drawn out proving the conspiracy theory just yet.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:32 pm

Tarkan wrote:
To be honest, I only have passingly followed the Epps story. I don't have a wall map of all the connections drawn out proving the conspiracy theory just yet.

That would be the lamest Mind Map ever.

Some guy said online ------> Proximity to Ashli Babbit ---------> [MIRACLE HAPPENS] ------> FBI Informant.

You guys are just hoping that Trump or Next Trump can pull off the electoral Coup so you can finally relax and just own the fact that Trump supporters stormed the Capital without help or shenanigans from Antifa and the FBI.

Its like there is this weird innocence about Trumpism: Advocating and doing horrible things but claiming someone else did it unless you win then you will say the horrible things were the point.

btw a really good Mind Map program that is free and won't make you look like a crazy person when the Feebs come to question you and see yarn and newspaper clippings all over the place

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/in ... /Main_Page

I use this to keep track of system and application owners and maintainers as part of a massi ve incident response plan I am working on.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:26 pm

Ray Epps has appeared in the latest J6 Trial.

A guy named Ryan Samsel apparently talked to someone the defense identified as Epps who "calmed him down". However Samsel got instructions from Biggs before attacking the barricades and the police behind them.

What is weird about this is that if it was Epps, all he did was ask that someone not assault police barricades at that moment.

Also this shows that the Right has no idea how informants / agent provocateurs work. You get people to do harmless stuff as part of a conspiracy but they have to believe it is not harmless. Like smuggle weapons that do not work etc.

The defense cannot say "This is Ray Epps" because they do not know, but they can imply that the person is someone who may have lead to the storming of the Capitol.

Also I am not certain what kind of power a random person has over others compared to a designated "Elder" of an organization, but the defense was trying the "Who is Ray Epps?" question as an answer type defense.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:06 pm

Kurt, do you have HBO Max ? I watched a 'doc' on there called "This Place Rules". The dude got in pretty tight with people stoking Jan 6th and other stuff, like Alex Jones and Enrique Tarrio. Just bringing it up since Tarrio is another alleged informant.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:36 pm

vagabond wrote:Kurt, do you have HBO Max ? I watched a 'doc' on there called "This Place Rules". The dude got in pretty tight with people stoking Jan 6th and other stuff, like Alex Jones and Enrique Tarrio. Just bringing it up since Tarrio is another alleged informant.

Nope, I don't but I may have to look it up.

Tarrio probably is not an informant now but in prison he will definitely be one if he gets more than 5 years. Before the Proud Boys he was mostly known as a thief and an informant.. apparently a really good informant too.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe