Latest Conspiracy Theory: Ivana Trump was "Epsteined"

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Latest Conspiracy Theory: Ivana Trump was "Epsteined"

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:36 pm

Instead of a 73 year in high heels walking down stairs apparently she was murdered by...The Deep State!

I am sure that eventually it will come that her management prowess uncovered information on Hilary Clinton eating children and she was just about to reveal the information and walk down the stairs and tell people what she found and "Blammo!"

Ray Epps was probably seen nearby.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:48 pm

Kurt wrote:Instead of a 73 year in high heels walking down stairs apparently she was murdered by...The Deep State!

Big Gravity is behind all of this.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:55 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote:Instead of a 73 year in high heels walking down stairs apparently she was murdered by...The Deep State!

Oddly enough I almost got nailed by Big Gravity the other day. I was going down the stairs at the Bowling Green Subway station and out of nowhere my left knee had a "crick" in it or a glitch whatever...and it did not work for a second.

Thank god for "Big Handrail" saving the day.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Latest Conspiracy Theory: Ivana Trump was "Epsteined"

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:32 am

I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby vagabond » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:52 pm

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:

Oddly enough I almost got nailed by Big Gravity the other day. I was going down the stairs at the Bowling Green Subway station and out of nowhere my left knee had a "crick" in it or a glitch whatever...and it did not work for a second.

Thank god for "Big Handrail" saving the day.

Handrails definitely save lives. One knock on the back of your head and you can be done for.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:05 pm

Yah, stairs are killers. Steep, pointy parts and used all the time.

From my very limited experience with Trumps (shipping "high end" interiors to Trump buildings in the late 90s) the rumor was that Ivanas days in charge of The Plaza were decent and less mobbed up.

Trump was never a mob guy but he got ripped off by them.
Everyone doing any kind of construction ended up paying them whether they were aware or not but some were able to limit Mob participation by firing the right managers at the right time. Since Trump managers were involved in his own criminal schemes their jobs were always safe so they could feed work to the Mob for a cut.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:20 am

Kurt wrote:Yah, stairs are killers. Steep, pointy parts and used all the time.

From my very limited experience with Trumps (shipping "high end" interiors to Trump buildings in the late 90s) the rumor was that Ivanas days in charge of The Plaza were decent and less mobbed up.

Trump was never a mob guy but he got ripped off by them.
Everyone doing any kind of construction ended up paying them whether they were aware or not but some were able to limit Mob participation by firing the right managers at the right time. Since Trump managers were involved in his own criminal schemes their jobs were always safe so they could feed work to the Mob for a cut.

I'm sure for her it's just age + stairs. For people over 70, it seems that as soon as you hear about them falling a breaking a hip, the countdown starts to the end. Things aren't right after. On the opposite side, reddit is awash of stories of young, dumb men in fights that take a punch and die after hitting the back of their head on concrete.

My worst experience with stairs was getting drunk at a friend's place that hard carpeted stairs down to the door to leave. Busted my ass a few times. Not happy.

As I used to point out to my folks from ye olde World's Most Dangerous Places before a trip abroad , home is one of the most dangerous places of all.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:39 am

I had a great aunt who, at age 96, was standing on top of a chair to get some Doritos and she fell off, broke her hip and ate Doritos until the ambulance came. We figured she would die in about 1 month but 3 months later she was back living on her own and six months later she was walking about 3 miles a day.
She lived to be 106.
But she is the exception rather than the rule.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:46 pm

Ivana Trump didn’t look well. Too much plastic surgery and fillers in her face, she looked frail and bloated at the same time. Actually, she looked like a boozer.

I hate this talk about aging, because I am aged. I’ll be 67 next month. It seems that people adapt a foregone conclusion that once someone reaches 70 it’s time for the glue factory. A fatalistic viewpoint that I can’t embrace.

I get it. A long-time close friend is one year older than me. He retired at the onset of the pandemic. He already had 40 years in and could have retired 10 years earlier but was afraid to, as it would leave him with nothing to do. Now he’s a physical wreck, can’t walk one block even without whining about pain and it annoys me to no end. That comes from sitting. And doing nothing.

I know I’ve dodged some bullets. No knee or hip replacements like friends and family have had to get. The only thing I’ve gotten so far to mitigate aging is Botox. That, and I try to stay as active as I can, being inherently lazy it’s a challenge, but I walk, ride my bike, and work p/t in an Amazon warehouse climbing ladders and lifting boxes all day. And plot to organize a union.

Still, I’m aware that aging is a co-morbidity factor. Of course it is. One broken bone could really cramp my style, as the bounce back factor for an old woman is hampered by nature.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:47 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Ivana Trump didn’t look well. Too much plastic surgery and fillers in her face, she looked frail and bloated at the same time. Actually, she looked like a boozer.

Or pain pills. Apparently the plastic surgery you get one day will be pain to experience another day. And pills + Booze + Stairs = William Holden death (now it will probably be named after Ivana.)

As far as Trump being a teetotaler...Newp. He used to drink in the 1990s and there are pictures to prove it. I doubt he was a drunk though but he certainly had no problem with drinking or people drinking around him.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:28 pm

Individually and collectively we fall so much through our lives without serious issue that we think nothing of it, but a lot of people are maimed or killed by simply falling down, and not all of them are old.

My son broke his arm, radius and ulna when he was 5, at a restaurant. Fell backwards, braced his fall with his arm, crack. Shit happens and sometimes it kills you.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:46 pm

Tarkan wrote:Individually and collectively we fall so much through our lives without serious issue that we think nothing of it, but a lot of people are maimed or killed by simply falling down, and not all of them are old.

My son broke his arm, radius and ulna when he was 5, at a restaurant. Fell backwards, braced his fall with his arm, crack. Shit happens and sometimes it kills you.

Totally. Happens all the time. But we are very prone to thinking it is not an accident with certain people.

I suspect, but have not encountered, that there are people who think RBG was murdered. To some that would be more logical than an 87 year old woman with cancer dying of cancer.

Back in my farm-hand days (1987) I was working with a guy who was repairing a fence and he tripped into the fence and sneezed and broke 2 ribs. The doctor said it looked like he was hit by a bat. When I saw him lying there in pain I assumed he had a heart attack.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:10 pm

She is now buried on a Golf Course.

Not sure if it is really true or not (The Golf Course burial part is) but the Dead ex-Wife as a tax write off part.

Not sure how many Family Trusts are classified as Burial Organizations. Also not sure how New Jersey Law works, but in Wisconsin a member of a Burial Trust has to be licensed to sell Cemetery plots (I know this because my Dad is on a committee of a tax exempt Cemetery and is now Licensed to sell plots).

Either way, these people are weird.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:14 am

Kurt wrote:She is now buried on a Golf Course.

Not sure if it is really true or not (The Golf Course burial part is) but the Dead ex-Wife as a tax write off part.

Not sure how many Family Trusts are classified as Burial Organizations. Also not sure how New Jersey Law works, but in Wisconsin a member of a Burial Trust has to be licensed to sell Cemetery plots (I know this because my Dad is on a committee of a tax exempt Cemetery and is now Licensed to sell plots).

Just more mob shit. Sounds like Jersey alright.

Either way, these people are weird.

Can say that again. Is it the money that rots the soul or was it rotting already?

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe