NESARA \ GESARA?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

NESARA \ GESARA?

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:00 pm

Never heard of this.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6543374

I suppose this is the logic behind all those "Cancel Debt Now" ads?

For those who don't want to click on the link: An idiot claimed that debts were wiped away with "secret legislation" that was passed on 9/11 so that's why no one knows about it and a world wide version of the law (GESARA) was also passed and that is why the dumb Canadian was able to legally claim the same Bullshit as her moron American neighbors have.

Cultural transfer of dumb shit is kind of funny but nothing beats Hindu Nationalists getting other English language speakers to drink their own piss to cure COVID.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: NESARA \ GESARA?

Postby Tarkan » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:41 pm

Sovereign Citizens of the World Unite!
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:58 pm

Tarkan wrote:Sovereign Citizens of the World Unite!

That's what is weird about it (to me) I know the S.C movement and stuff they claim and I remember that they had a claim that no debts were valid because it was not gold or something.

The one S.C. I knew did go on and tell me about how I could claim US laws did not cover me and he said he used the same methods to avoid taxes and traffic tickets. He had a confidence about his claims that made me wonder if the rest of us really were just chumps. (this was 2001) Then a few months later the hosts of the first "online people" I had met in real life told me they had to kick him out of their house because he never left after the gathering. He just sort of stayed and drank their beer and ate their food because it turned out he was homeless due to being evicted after claiming, as an S.C, that he had squatters rights.

Didn't fly.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:15 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Sovereign Citizens of the World Unite!

That's what is weird about it (to me) I know the S.C movement and stuff they claim and I remember that they had a claim that no debts were valid because it was not gold or something.

The one S.C. I knew did go on and tell me about how I could claim US laws did not cover me and he said he used the same methods to avoid taxes and traffic tickets. He had a confidence about his claims that made me wonder if the rest of us really were just chumps. (this was 2001) Then a few months later the hosts of the first "online people" I had met in real life told me they had to kick him out of their house because he never left after the gathering. He just sort of stayed and drank their beer and ate their food because it turned out he was homeless due to being evicted after claiming, as an S.C, that he had squatters rights.

Didn't fly.

Yeah, from what I read, the whole premise is based on a couple of different things, the difference between being a citizen of the United States, and "an American Citizen", one is taxable, the other is not, and the classes of activities the US gov is allowed to tax under the Constitution.

All that may be well and true, but if you don't pay your taxes long enough, men with guns will come to arrest you, a US attorney will prosecute you, and then a judge will sentence you.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:58 pm

Apparently the NESARA \ GESARA people are hawking 100 Trillion Dollar Banknotes from Zimbabwe with the claim that when GESARA happens the notes will be "re-valued".

Zim decided to go with Dollars and Dollar backed Currency after 2009 so the notes are worth nothing more than their novelty price....Which is now pretty good since chumps are buying them.

I remember a similar thing with Iraqi Dinars a few years ago.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:37 pm

30 years ago, if you told me Red states would start embracing the good green, new 30 round mags could not just be owned but bought for $5, and a simple brace now gets you essentially an SBR with no form 1, I'd have laughed (while crying) at you.

Now, those are reality. Shit changes. Always starts small by a few "whackos."
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:06 am

Alphabet wrote:30 years ago, if you told me Red states would start embracing the good green, new 30 round mags could not just be owned but bought for $5, and a simple brace now gets you essentially an SBR with no form 1, I'd have laughed (while crying) at you.

Now, those are reality. Shit changes. Always starts small by a few "whackos."

I have one Serbian Trillion dinar note. I bought it for 4 dollars in Nis in 1994.
Two weeks later that $4 would have been worth 1/16 of a cent. If i had know the level of dipshitery today i could have gone to Nis two weeks later and bought 1600000 trillion dinar notes and sold them to chumps for $100 each claiming the Government was going to revalue them.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:02 am

Kurt wrote:I have one Serbian Trillion dinar note. I bought it for 4 dollars in Nis in 1994.
Two weeks later that $4 would have been worth 1/16 of a cent. If i had know the level of dipshitery today i could have gone to Nis two weeks later and bought 1600000 trillion dinar notes and sold them to chumps for $100 each claiming the Government was going to revalue them.

The highest denomination Yugoslavian (Serbia did not exist as a country back then) note was 500 billion dinars. I have one of them too. I sometimes think of starting a collection of high denomination banknotes from hyperinflation events around the world. Zimbabwean dollars, Weimar Republic marks, Hungarian pengos etc etc. But I never had much patience for collecting stuff.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:43 pm

snaark wrote:
Kurt wrote:I have one Serbian Trillion dinar note. I bought it for 4 dollars in Nis in 1994.

The highest denomination Yugoslavian (Serbia did not exist as a country back then) note was 500 billion dinars. I have one of them too. I sometimes think of starting a collection of high denomination banknotes from hyperinflation events around the world. Zimbabwean dollars, Weimar Republic marks, Hungarian pengos etc etc. But I never had much patience for collecting stuff.

You are right.

I got the denomination wrong and they were 6 deutschmarks for 500,000.000,000 and then 1/16th of a pfennig 2 weeks later.

But still...could have ripped off Chumps globally.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:44 pm

I'll rephrase my initial post.

Taxes aren't going anywhere. I get it. The right and the left need their foreign wars, pet projects, render unto Caesar. Blah blah blah.

Point was, never underestimate the ability of a people to find a loophole and exploit it.

One of the most interesting things about Sovereign Citizens ,(and I'm not one.) is that the cheerleaders on both the right and left hate them.

Might tell you something.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:44 pm

Alphabet wrote: One of the most interesting things about Sovereign Citizens ,(and I'm not one.) is that the cheerleaders on both the right and left hate them.

I wouldn't call it hate. People across the political spectrum tend to get way more emotional about, say, child-molesters.

Sov Cits are easy to dump on because they are ignorant, poor and they come in all shapes and forms. As for debt erasure by magic money, no thanks.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:09 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote: He just sort of stayed and drank their beer and ate their food because it turned out he was homeless due to being evicted after claiming, as an S.C, that he had squatters rights.
All that may be well and true, but if you don't pay your taxes long enough, men with guns will come to arrest you, a US attorney will prosecute you, and then a judge will sentence you.

Literally 1984.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:07 am

el3so wrote:
Alphabet wrote: One of the most interesting things about Sovereign Citizens ,(and I'm not one.) is that the cheerleaders on both the right and left hate them.

I wouldn't call it hate. People across the political spectrum tend to get way more emotional about, say, child-molesters.

Sov Cits are easy to dump on because they are ignorant, poor and they come in all shapes and forms. As for debt erasure by magic money, no thanks.

The Uniparty is a thing. So much so, that me even saying "Uniparty" makes me a Trump supporter in the eyes of some posters here.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat May 27, 2023 3:52 pm

And the chain from S.C to NESARA to GESARA moves back to the US.

Trump Bucks.

For some reason the State of Colorado is lousy with scammers because a bunch of the scams originate from there.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tr ... -rcna84965
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sun May 28, 2023 2:12 am

I think it's just lovely that the ruling class has managed to convince the working class and a lot of the middle class that their real problems are race and wokism.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe