Trump getting arrested?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Trump getting arrested?

Postby Kurt » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:32 am

Since MAGA fascism became a thing threats against congress have increased and, of course, culminating in the attempted overthrow of our government.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3626 ... s-on-edge/

Increased threefold since 2017.

Of course some of the threats will be from BLM / Antifa people but there are crazies in every movement, but MAGA has more and they give their nutters more of a platform.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:07 pm

Kurt wrote:Where did you get 60?

Going from memory. Usually pretty good but looks like I was off a bit this time around.

You can reasonably tack on the increase in black homicide rates since 2020 as a second order effect of the BLM protests and violence since a lot of metropolitan police departments adopted a "smile and wave" approach to policing.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:31 pm

Tarkan wrote:

Going from memory. Usually pretty good but looks like I was off a bit this time around.

You can reasonably tack on the increase in black homicide rates since 2020 as a second order effect of the BLM protests and violence since a lot of metropolitan police departments adopted a "smile and wave" approach to policing.

Here the biggest drop in homicides was during DeBlasio during the stopping of "Stop and Frisk"

But the old "You gotta show the blacks who is boss" trope from slave times still stands huh? Stop beating blacks needlessly and soon they start killing each other, typical white supremist trash about how White people and black people do much better when placed under harsh controls. Always at the surface and always will be just a scratch away from becoming policy again.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:54 pm

seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Here the biggest drop in homicides was during DeBlasio during the stopping of "Stop and Frisk"

But the old "You gotta show the blacks who is boss" trope from slave times still stands huh? Stop beating blacks needlessly and soon they start killing each other, typical white supremist trash about how White people and black people do much better when placed under harsh controls. Always at the surface and always will be just a scratch away from becoming policy again.

Well, that's certainly one way to look at it.

Another way to look at it is most of the people who go on to murder other people also commit other crimes. They aren't otherwise upstanding members of their community who commit a bit of murder on the side. A lot of them are assaulting people, breaking into cars and homes, shoplifting, robbing people, buying and consuming drugs, and/or consuming drugs, driving without licenses, expired registrations, trespassing, harassing, etc.

Some of those crimes (like possession of a controlled substance) are historically easier to prove and get a conviction in court than black on black homicide, when frequently no one saw nothing and it's hard to come by witnesses. When you stop enforcing petty and not-so petty crime enforcement, then you get an uptick in more violent crimes as well.

And you get cases like this:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-sucker-p ... on-hearing

Where what appears to be a black man (with an incongruently Vietnamese name) with prior convictions as a sex offender sucker punches a random person, putting them in a coma. Arrested for attempted murder, and the DA downgrades to simple assault which results in...tada...no cash bail and immediate release.

Somehow I think there's a happy medium between stop and frisk every black person and letting all the animals (black, white, and otherwise) loose on the street to cause mayhem.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:19 am

seektravelinfo wrote:https://m.imdb.com/title/tt16379224/

Just watched it. Whole lotta over doing it goin on. Incredible how a copper can jump on the bonnet of a car and unload 49 rounds and get off. How many reloads is that?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe