Trump getting arrested?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Trump getting arrested?

Postby Tarkan » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:24 pm

Kurt wrote:Also the MAGA led photo leaves out the "Blue" part.

https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/1 ... 48/photo/1

Red, (it's night outside) and Blue ....Kinda dumb but neither Nazi or Anarcho-Syndicalist.

I pulled the photo from Drudge Report.

Drudge Report was sold several years ago. They are anti-MAGA.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:39 pm

Tarkan wrote:Interesting choice of colors and backdrops to use during Biden's speech calling the other half of the country fascist
Seems like the ones he called out are a loudmouth fringe element, extremists if you will. If it actually was "half the country" like you claim, your dude might have had his second term. But please tell us again how all those court cases about vote manipulation went nowhere, not because they were baseless but because all the judges are in on it. Kinda like how Biden is the actual fascist because of a color scheme (red, white and blue, oh nose) or some other sh!t they told you on all those media channels no sponsor or platform worth a damn wants to touch with a 10 foot pole.

Maybe I am wrong, it happened a couple of times in the past, but if I am, your crowd shouldn't have any issues with the violent struggle I keep hearing about.
But there probably won't be any, at best/worst a couple of dead randos, like that woman that found out what happens if you keep fucking around.

Biden is no Obama, now that was a man that could read a script off of a prompter, but the speech was decent, pretty harsh given POTUS usual rhetoric, it targets the silent majority as it is supposed to do.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:42 pm

Tarkan wrote:

Red, (it's night outside) and Blue ....Kinda dumb but neither Nazi or Anarcho-Syndicalist.

Right. Drudge and All Coulter are anti-MAGA but also anti-Biden.

But the "Red Nazi Satanic Lighting" has been highlighted by MAGA people on Pro-MAGA Fox news and of course various shitty QAnon sites that preferred the Satanic aspect.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:45 pm

el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Interesting choice of colors and backdrops to use during Biden's speech calling the other half of the country fascist
Seems like the ones he called out are a loudmouth fringe element, extremists if you will.

The Loudmouth Fringe element is pretty big, but not 1/2 the country. I am guessing it is a little over 1/3 of the country, so it is still a worrying amount.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:54 pm

el3so wrote:
Seems like the ones he called out are a loudmouth fringe element, extremists if you will. If it actually was "half the country" like you claim, your dude might have had his second term. But please tell us again how all those court cases about vote manipulation went nowhere, not because they were baseless but because all the judges are in on it. Kinda like how Biden is the actual fascist because of a color scheme (red, white and blue, oh nose) or some other sh!t they told you on all those media channels no sponsor or platform worth a damn wants to touch with a 10 foot pole.

A lot of the court cases were thrown out due to lack of standing. I don't think it's necessary to delve into Q-conspiracies to explain why the system doesn't want to take a deep, hard look at voter fraud, election fraud, and ballot harvesting. But, Guillermina Fuentes recently took a plea deal - she was one of the people identified in the 2000 Mules documentary on Biden ballot harvesting. So there's something there.

Maybe I am wrong, it happened a couple of times in the past, but if I am, your crowd shouldn't have any issues with the violent struggle I keep hearing about.
But there probably won't be any, at best/worst a couple of dead randos, like that woman that found out what happens if you keep fucking around.

If things were kicking off today, maybe. But Biden opening the southern border so 4 million+ illegals can stream over every year isn't an accident.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:18 pm

Tarkan wrote:But, Guillermina Fuentes recently took a plea deal - she was one of the people identified in the 2000 Mules documentary on Biden ballot harvesting. So there's something there.

She picked up 4 early Ballots for Biden. I think there were two convictions in Florida where Prisoners were convicted of voting in 2018 and 2020 for Biden as well. I think we have four Democrat / Biden voting convictions for 2020.

So "Something" is there but what?

Could be that the "Something" there is that a certain amount of people in any election vote illegally.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/exhau ... e-lives-on

475 instances of voter fraud found total in the 2020 presidential election. That is the "Something" I know you meant something else by something so how about explaining exactly what one democrat taking a plea deal is?

Heritage Foundation has a pretty good list. They don't go into who tried to vote for who but it seems that one of the big ones for ballot fraud is voter referendums (the recall against Gavin Newsome was a big one).

What I tend to see with the "Somethings" is that a claim is made, then it's debunked and then another claim is made, then debunked and ultimately when one realizes all the claims are shit you fall back on QAnon deep state shit. The goal is "2020 Election was rigged" no matter what. No matter what is debunked it will then move on to something else.

That is what makes it a shitty claim perpetuated by idiots.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:29 pm

Meanwhile 10 Trumpers are charged with voter fraud in Wisconsin.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireSto ... n-82806728

Total. In fact the audit that Wisconsin did not want to do uncovered more votes for Biden.

Uhh.. Deep State.

And then more debunking voter fraud. No one doubts it exists but it is not pervasive.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/en ... oter-fraud

Unless you visit places filled with ads that say "Can We Add Your Name to President Trumps List of American Patriots?" ...but uhhh...Deep State

Then we got these "Self Goals"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/politics ... index.html

Dead Wife Voted for Trump? Uhh.. Deep State.

Dead Mom Voted for Trump? DEEP STATE

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ter-fraud/

The Democratic Party officials are part of the Deep State so they perpetuated voter fraud... 'cept when it was Republican party officials who did that. I guess they need the Deep State's help to pull it off in a less dipshitty fashion.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/loc ... 333362001/

This woman wanted to vote for Biden so her husband killed her and had her vote for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/14/us/barry ... index.html

What does this prove? Nothing.

It proves voter fraud exists in the USA but it is very rare, however it does seem to prove that those idiots who try it are more likely to be MAGA.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:03 pm

Tarkan wrote: A lot of the court cases were thrown out due to lack of standing. I don't think it's necessary to delve into Q-conspiracies to explain why the system doesn't want to take a deep, hard look at voter fraud, election fraud, and ballot harvesting. So there's something there.
Barr, Cipollone, Herschmann, Pence. None of them strike me as people that would not try to make every legal case possible or would roll over for the Democrats/DeepState/shadowmasters even if they're mostly lawyers. They all said the election was lost and interference was minimal at best. The vested interests are too big to just give the presidential race away.

"So there's something there" might sound good on the internet but it isn't much of an argument in any court of law. Only the crazy and the incompetent kept repeating the lie for their own twisted reasons. Believing something is true doesn't make it so, no matter how hard you scream.

I bear you very little ill will so I advise you to try to move on. Not for your safety, just for your mental health and social standing.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:59 pm

This guy committed election fraud to prove that the Democrats committed election fraud.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-e ... -rcna46019

Also in Fascist MAGA Wisconsin the MAGA for Governor calked for "people on the streets with pitchforks and torches" after it was discovered his non profit gave money to anti abortion and anti queer churches.
But MAGA is pro anti abortion and pro anti queer...so what gives?
Could be that even conservative voters want abortion access and dont like brownshirts threatening their queer friends. So he reaches deep into the Not Fascist At All playbook and threatens mob violence.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireSto ... s-89235473
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:32 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Right. Drudge and All Coulter are anti-MAGA but also anti-Biden.

But the "Red Nazi Satanic Lighting" has been highlighted by MAGA people on Pro-MAGA Fox news and of course various shitty QAnon sites that preferred the Satanic aspect.

Desperately grasping at straws over the color red. Cracks me up. Since I wasn’t searching for satanic Easter eggs I didn’t notice the lighting as I was paying attention to the substance of the speech. In review, the worst thing I could say about the lighting is that it put me in mind of a 1971 cocktail lounge, back in the day when a woman couldn’t get her own credit card or a legal abortion.

If the color red is satanic then those ubiquitous red MAGA baseball caps are saying something, no?

In any event, the speech was refreshing. I recall not that long ago the interminable MAGA rallies staged by Trump during his single term. Those blowzy, tacky, incendiary and shrill rallies staged hither and yonder all over the country. One of them even killed Herman Cain.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:30 pm

The right sent unmarked Federal Troops to Portland and abducted people on the streets

I thought that was ICE sent in to defend federal property from roving gangs of Antifa and BLM thugs that were burning and looting and acting like total wankers.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Tarkan » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:21 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
The right sent unmarked Federal Troops to Portland and abducted people on the streets

I thought that was ICE sent in to defend federal property from roving gangs of Antifa and BLM thugs that were burning and looting and acting like total wankers.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...remember, we need BLM and Antifa to protect us from MAGA, even though BLM and Antifa violence both pre-date MAGA, never mind that, they are only violent because of MAGA. The 60+ people that died due to BLM riots, they all deserved to die. MAGA assholes all of them.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:20 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Desperately grasping at straws over the color red. Cracks me up. Since I wasn’t searching for satanic Easter eggs I didn’t notice the lighting as I was paying attention to the substance of the speech. In review, the worst thing I could say about the lighting is that it put me in mind of a 1971 cocktail lounge, back in the day when a woman couldn’t get her own credit card or a legal abortion.

If the color red is satanic then those ubiquitous red MAGA baseball caps are saying something, no?

In any event, the speech was refreshing. I recall not that long ago the interminable MAGA rallies staged by Trump during his single term. Those blowzy, tacky, incendiary and shrill rallies staged hither and yonder all over the country. One of them even killed Herman Cain.

I'm curious, how did you manage to sit through that incoherent mumbling and ranting of an old senile man reading from a teleprompter? Do you enjoy watching elder abuse?
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:01 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:

No, that was the JTF.

The issue was not what they were doing (usually groups other than the JTF are sent in to protect Federal Property) but that they went out in the streets and grabbed anyone, wankers or non-wankers, without identifying themselves or the authority they were acting under.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:13 pm

Tarkan wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...remember, we need BLM and Antifa to protect us from MAGA, even though BLM and Antifa violence both pre-date MAGA, never mind that, they are only violent because of MAGA. The 60+ people that died due to BLM riots, they all deserved to die. MAGA assholes all of them.

If they damaged Federal property they should have been busted. But the arrests were arbitrary, not in any area of a Federal building and tended to target people who looked like they could be protesting.

The number was 25 killed during BLM. 2 of those were MAGAs, one of those deaths of a MAGA I condemned here right after it happened.

5 cops were injured, one very seriously in Las Vegas. Two in Compton and 2 in Louisville. The 2 injured in Louisville were indeed shot by BLM protesters after the death of Briona Taylor. The serious injury in Las Vegas may have been caused by a Boogaloo Boi (who also caused most of the fires in MSP and murdered Police in California)

Most of the people killed during Antifa / BLM were antifa BLM. One MAGA was clearly murdered and the other one (the Hatmaker dude in Denver) was killed in self defense by a bodyguard with sketchy credentials who is no longer licensed to be an armed body guard but had no other charges stick.

Where did you get 60?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe