Trump getting arrested?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Trump getting arrested?

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:21 am

sparrow wrote:I don't care. I am sick of listening to anything about this fool.

Can we move on?

No.

2024 coming soon lad!! We're only moving forward.

As for The Donald being a fool, well, he is a millionaire and you ain't. Put that in your woke libtard pipe and smoke it.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:11 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
sparrow wrote:I don't care. I am sick of listening to anything about this fool.

Can we move on?

No.

2024 coming soon lad!! We're only moving forward.

As for The Donald being a fool, well, he is a millionaire and you ain't. Put that in your woke libtard pipe and smoke it.

WRONG. The Donald is a billionaire, not a millionaire. Don’t let him hear you say that he’s a mere millionaire. A statement like that could set him off for weeks. He’s already butt-hurt that Forbes removed him from their list of the world’s richest men, and then you rub salt into his wounds by calling him (gasp) a millionaire. Quickly and with haste, send him some money. He’s collecting bigly from chumps all over. You should contribute. You’ll (never) be rewarded.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:35 pm

A statement like that could set him off for weeks

Now that would have a lot of comedic value.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby el3so » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:49 pm

sparrow wrote: I don't know how you all stand it.
It's like that "the Emperor has no clothes" story.

Except this one doesn't end with the crowd pointing and laughing at his weiner, this will be a lot more embarrassing.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby vagabond » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:57 pm

el3so wrote:
sparrow wrote: I don't know how you all stand it.
It's like that "the Emperor has no clothes" story.

Except this one doesn't end with the crowd pointing and laughing at his weiner, this will be a lot more embarrassing.

The Guardian obtained a copy of the yet-to-be released book, Full Disclosure, in which she describes their sexual interactions in unfortunate, but politically important detail. His penis is shaped like a toadstool.

She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not freakishly small."

"He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion."

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23301515/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-penis-mushroom/
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:24 am

Interesting choice of colors and backdrops to use during Biden's speech calling the other half of the country fascist:

You have to really wonder who in the hell thought this was a good idea.

Normally the bad guys don't give people the benefit of draping themselves in sinister backgrounds to come out and announce they are evil, but this time the Democrats said fuck it, let's Leroy Jenkins this motherfucker.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:32 am

He called MAGA republicans " semi-fascist" which was a puss out.

Black and Red is Anarcho Syndicalist. Coopted by German Nazis. Just like Black and Gold was "Anarcho Capitalist" but Cooped by US fascists.

Once you have a group that forms brownshirt like militias to try to stop a democratic process and then keep their fighting chops up by protesting transexuals I think we should just confront the fact we got a fascist problem in the US.

Id say 1/3 of the US would be happy if the Trump family became hereditary leaders.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:18 pm

Then there was the CPAC stage in 2021.
https://forward.com/culture/465017/the- ... h-is-what/

And Trump did mention how US Generals should defer to him like they deferred to Hitler in Nazi Germany.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/ ... -generals/

And, of couse, persecuting transexuals in the name of helping them is literaly the first step in normalizing persecution. The "first" as in "first they came for..." So Biden's on the right track but he needs to be harder.

And this is what MAGAs get for calling Liberals communists and Groomers for six fucking years. Like most bullies they got no fortitude to put up with even a small fraction of what they dish out.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:11 pm

So your line of thinking is that the President's event planning team was trying to invoke themes of anarchist syndacalism by putting Biden on a set that looked straight out of 1984 or V for Vendetta?

Re: CPAC stage, maybe you can fill me in on the sinister history and symbolism behind a blue, purple, and red podium on what looks like a Fox news debate stage.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:43 pm

Tarkan wrote:So your line of thinking is that the President's event planning team was trying to invoke themes of anarchist syndacalism by putting Biden on a set that looked straight out of 1984 or V for Vendetta?

Re: CPAC stage, maybe you can fill me in on the sinister history and symbolism behind a blue, purple, and red podium on what looks like a Fox news debate stage.

It was in the shape of a Rune. The Forward article explains it but basically since Nazis want some plausible deniability they adopt "new" symbols and since CPAC always seems to have a Neo Nazi "Shadow Convention" simultaneously in the same town and at the same time it would not be surprising to find that the designers did that to show who was also welcome without saying it out loud.

This year of course they had Orban speak. Orban is a fascist.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/0 ... c-00049935

Victor Orban wrote: “Politics are not enough,” Orbán said. “This war is a culture war. We have to revitalize our churches, our families, our universities and our community institutions.”

Last I checked the West has Churches, Families, Universitiies and Community institutions, but Orban thinks those are bent and wants to change them. Pretty fascist thing to do...and did it wide applause.

He also condemned Race Mixing.

As a happy race mixer myself that kind of shit scares me and I am not going to pretend it is nothing.

And no, Black and Red was probably not Anarcho Syndicalism in Biden's context. It was probably just someone who thought "Black and Red are pretty cool looking together".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:59 pm

So when conservatives do it, it's intentional signaling to to their racist / fascist base, but when the left does it, it's just because Hugo Boss has some stylish designs and they didn't realize the symbolism, honest?

I mean, I'm not clutching my pearls over an intentionally demonic looking speech set up. Someone probably thought Dark Brandon was trending favorably within the base, and said let's go with it, but the optics are pretty fucking bad, which is just a continuing theme of head scratching policy and PR decisions by this admin.

But if we were to actually check the boxes of which party aligns with fascism, I think more checkboxes would be on the Democrat side of the ledger. It matters that the Democrats have a stranglehold on most of the things that matter. For example, the right can't forcibly suppress it's opposition because it doesn't have state power or much in the way of non-state power to do so. The left can, and does, either formally through government action (FISA wiretaps, FBI raids, IRS audits, contrived prosecutions intended to break the target - e.g. Michael Flynn) or through coordination with corporate partners (banning from the social space and pressuring financial institutions to de-person you by closing your accounts and eliminating your ability to execute financial transactions - can't wait for that CBDC and social credit score to come online), or to whip up their own brownshirts in Antifa and affiliated "affinity" groups.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:22 pm

Tarkan wrote:So when conservatives do it, it's intentional signaling to to their racist / fascist base, but when the left does it, it's just because Hugo Boss has some stylish designs and they didn't realize the symbolism, honest?

Yes. Choice of lighting Vs. Stage design.

To me the conservatives now are doing this:

Biden: Fascists.

Conservatives: You're Fascist

That's it.

Tarkan wrote:But if we were to actually check the boxes of which party aligns with fascism, I think more checkboxes would be on the Democrat side of the ledger. It matters that the Democrats have a stranglehold on most of the things that matter. For example, the right can't forcibly suppress it's opposition because it doesn't have state power or much in the way of non-state power to do so. The left can, and does, either formally through government action (FISA wiretaps, FBI raids, IRS audits, contrived prosecutions intended to break the target - e.g. Michael Flynn) or through coordination with corporate partners (banning from the social space and pressuring financial institutions to de-person you by closing your accounts and eliminating your ability to execute financial transactions - can't wait for that CBDC and social credit score to come online), or to whip up their own brownshirts in Antifa and affiliated "affinity" groups.

The right sent unmarked Federal Troops to Portland and abducted people on the streets. Trump wanted to shoot everyone and hence his literal desire to be more like Nazi Germany.

About banning from "Public Space" that public space is privately owned. Hence why blatently Neo Nazi "GAB" is around. Because Torba actually has skills to make it happen. No one could ban GAB without null routing the backbone of the internet (has anyone suggested doing that? Probably but it's gone nowhere)

The problem is that "Get off my land!" only applies when it is literal land and a gun and a funny hat are involved (or possibly killing a person cuz they do not know what a Purple Fence means or are colorblind) but as soon as you say "Quit saying Nazi shit on my platform" and then they get banned it is cry cry, weep weep the snowflakes banned me.

Fact is Nazi shit doesn't get traction unless there are people to harass with, that is why GAB has 3.2 million page views per day and a moderately known trans-sexual has 300,000 page views per day. That means GAB = 11 moderately known transsexuals.

And GAB is the only group that knows what they are doing.

Anyway, I look at it as MAGA is an existential threat to our country and physically to me and my family. So Antifa and BLM are the good guys in my book and the Democrats were idiots in joining in their oppression.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:55 pm

https://nypost.com/2022/09/02/detailed- ... -released/

The inventory of what was taken has been released.

Wonder what was in those empty CLASSIFIED folders?

Anyway, 25 documents listed as Confidential, Secret and Top Secret.

So what is MAGA world saying about this? Planted? Declassified?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:01 pm

Also the MAGA led photo leaves out the "Blue" part.

https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/1 ... 48/photo/1

Red, (it's night outside) and Blue ....Kinda dumb but neither Nazi or Anarcho-Syndicalist.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:23 pm

Kurt wrote:Anyway, I look at it as MAGA is an existential threat to our country and physically to me and my family.

But how? MAGA folks aren't pulling the strings on the DOJ, the CIA, the FBI, the State Department, the banking industry, or social media platforms.

And you live in NYC.

Are MAGA folks stalking you from your apartment to your employer or something?

I mean, my late night perusal of left leaning message board, a whole lot of Democrat posters were happy that Dark Brandon was going to go to war and start rounding up all of those MAGA terrorists. I dunno, but it sounds like the left might have a little fascism problem as well to me. An unlike the MAGA crew, the left has the reigns of state power to make it happen, and Biden has already shown a pretty blatant disregard for law and separation of powers.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe