Civil War Re-enactor Tries to start New Civil War

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Civil War Re-enactor Tries to start New Civil War

Postby Kurt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:48 am

...at a Civil War Re-enactment. ..twice.

And sent the threats using "Antifa Letterhead" (From the Desk of Antifa or something)

This was back in 2017 and the second threat in 2018 and 4 years later they get an indictment.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdva/pr/ci ... attlefield

People from Charlottesville would mention getting questioned by the FBI to see if they knew anyone who wanted to bomb a Civil War re-enactment. It's this weird thing the Government has is they believe what people tell them as long as they tell on a group they are investigating. So this guy's "It's Antifa, look at the letterhead!" ruse worked probably until January 6th 2021 when they started to ask people other than Anti-Nazis in Charlottesville (Right after Unite The Right) who might the bomber be and the Civil War buffs all pointed to the angry weirdo they exiled years before.

In about 3 years the Feds should be off their "Look out for Antifa kick" and instead start to mistreat and screw over MAGA*. So my Top Pro Tip is this: To find the Fed look for infiltrators who are in shape and don't die of COVID. I know you think your Fed detection is flawless because it is based on whomever makes you look bad is a Fed, Like Patriot Front. But the Feds got better things to do than to make Trump supporters and White Nationalists look dumb. Looking dumb is part of the plan.

Also, What do you do if you find a Fed? Remember a Gun Based solution to finding a Fed is a really bad idea if the Fed is really a Fed but it's your own goal +1 if you are wrong.

A big help to the Feds has been that so many Anti-Antifa groups offered to become informants against Antifa and the Feds were dumb enough to fall for it, so now Patriot Prayer, III%-ers and the Proud Boys have FBI handlers. So that will be fun once the handlers are switched and the target changes.

*(J6 and Whitmer kidnap plotters is not screwing over. Getting screwed over is facing life in prison for a misdemeanor resisting arrest charge like they did in Philadelphia years ago or raiding someone's house for putting police scanner information from a public website on twitter. You will see and I am gonna be taking a breather from anything other than Death Penalty for MAGA frame ups so get your jail support and Legal Aid shit together)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Civil War Re-enactor Tries to start New Civil War

Postby Tarkan » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:39 am

If I was in a 3-person knitting circle, I would assume one of the members was a Fed informant, and the other was an undercover agent.

In my cynical moments I think the FBI etc have been captured by leftists.

In my even more cynical moments I think the FBI etc have not, but that the Powers That Be benefit from destabilization of both the aggregate left and right so that neither group can organically challenge the status quo of the people in power, and what actual organized strife there is (eg Antifa riots or Jan 6) is heavily stage managed to produce a specific outcome that is unlikely to be congruent with what the patsies in the crowds think it will be.

The courts have rules that it is perfectly legal and there is no civil liability for the FBI to instigate terrorist attacks within the United States. This was the direct outcome of a civil suit against the FBI agent and the US government for Garland, TX Curtis Culwell Center attack where an FBI agent was on scene and in communication with (and following in his car) the two attackers before they got deaded by a single old cop.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe