Damn...Sandy Hook is an expensive lie

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Damn...Sandy Hook is an expensive lie

Postby Kurt » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:27 pm

Almost $1 billion already.

I suspect that many a professional asset hunter is getting a big boner right now.

Alex Jones is basically gonna get cars stolen right from under him.

His websites and domain names are also vulnerable, his supplement businesses and his businesses that get a commission from selling his supplements are vulnerable.

Repo men are gonna be swiping boats from all over the Gulf of Mexico.

He should probably invest in a radio transmitter and a printing press, move it to his house and start up again.

Wonder if anyone still believes Sandy Hook was faked, done by crisis actors etc? I am sure there are but I am wondering what spin they are putting on this?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Damn...Sandy Hook is an expensive lie

Postby snaark » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:05 pm

What is actually the point of fining him $1bil? His net worth is probably already negative. What are they hoping to get exactly?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Re: Damn...Sandy Hook is an expensive lie

Postby Kurt » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:14 pm

snaark wrote:What is actually the point of fining him $1bil? His net worth is probably already negative. What are they hoping to get exactly?

The "Forensic Economist" that testified at an earlier trial estimated his worth to be around $270 Million.

A nearly $1 Billion judgement will enable people to:

Seize assets. Which include Domain names, data and intellectual property.

In other words, they can totally fuck Alex Jones, his broadcast empire and his supplement empire.

Also it is not like he is just gonna pay. He is going to make them work for it or "settle" on a payment with each of the victims.

The problem with "settling" (IE I owe you 40 million but here is $2 million right now for you to declare I am paid in full) is that the Sandyhook people are frikken loaded anyway. They wouldn't care for a small payout of blood money. So imagine you are Alex Jones. You show up to your home studio to broadcast and then noticing all your infowars domain names redirect someplace else. Or even worse someone has control of your webhosting all together and has been changing the site, because data and pre-paid hosting is an asset. Then checks don't clear because there is a lien at the bank, so you gotta pay your employees but since your assets are rapidly becoming shit the Paychex type company charges a large fee and large interest rate to cover salaries.
All houses except his primary dwelling can be taken all vehicles except his primary vehicle can be taken. His asking for "donations" that "only go to him" will not stand up and they too can be taken.

I cannot find the quote now but one victim said she was going to enjoy taking everything he owned. I suspect she is not the only one either.

Top Tip: If you are going to deny a massacre and claim people are "crisis actors" do not do it to rich people. Especially do not do it to rich East Coast people. They will fuck you hard.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe