Two assassination attempts on Nancy Pelosi in 2 years

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

blunt good, blunt force trauma bad

Postby el3so » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:19 pm

Kurt wrote: attacked by an intruder he did not know while going about his drink and underweared business in his home

Slob with a hammer gets into the private residence of a guy that owned a sports team, wife's a national politician and the cops get there just not in time. Meanwhile Cleetus in Bumfukc, TN gets his day in court because he shot a man that was trying to steal his rims.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Two assassination attempts on Nancy Pelosi in 2 years

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:57 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/1 ... t-00127267

Man, This guy.

He brought a Unicorn Costume to Pelosi's house. He was going to break her kneecaps and interrogate her about Democrats unfairly targeting Trump.

His defense is "I did it but I was just trying to get to the Truth and I did not interfere with the work of Congress."

A problem courts are dealing with now is the sheer amount of Bullshit that people believe and then use as evidence in their defense. There are precedents for refusing testimony in court based on past determinations that evidence or an event is false.

Like the "Stolen Election" conspiracy theory has been disproved in multiple lawsuits, disproved in multiple J6 Trials but it is prevalent enough that it still always appears and then a legal precedent that is generally accepted is claimed to be "bias against the defendants"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe