Jair Bolsonaro is in Hospital

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Jair Bolsonaro is in Hospital

Postby Kurt » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:58 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/09/americas ... index.html

$1 says he needs to travel somewhere without people calling for him to be sent back to Brazil for medical care.

Jason Miller and Bannon have been calling to overthrow the elected Government there and Miller was detained and questioned but let go. So things are getting weird and Trumpy worldwide.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Jair Bolsonaro is in Hospital

Postby Tarkan » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:24 pm

Bannon and Miller were the ideological brains behind Trump's ideology, such that it is or was.

Trump's not really a very ideological guy when you get down to it.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby vagabond » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:16 am

Kurt wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/09/americas/bolsonaro-hospitalized-intl-latam/index.html

$1 says he needs to travel somewhere without people calling for him to be sent back to Brazil for medical care.

Jason Miller and Bannon have been calling to overthrow the elected Government there and Miller was detained and questioned but let go. So things are getting weird and Trumpy worldwide.

Wasn't the dude always in the hospital in Brasil? I thought he got COVID more than anyone else.

Also, Bannon is trying to spread his bullshit worldwide?! New to me...oh wait: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-italy-abbey-bannon/steve-bannon-loses-bid-to-start-right-wing-political-academy-in-italy-idUSKBN2B72HI

Anyway, isn't that dude supposed to be in jail? Not that that stops criminals from crime-ing. If so, he should thank Joe for making his phone calls cheaper.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:51 am

Sounds like he is pulling a Mussolini. Slips out of the country just a s the attempted revolution starts.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:31 pm

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:Sounds like he is pulling a Mussolini. Slips out of the country just a s the attempted revolution starts.
Doubt he'll end up shot, having his corpse defiled and hung upside down but a man can dream, a man can dream.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe