Sharks with frikken laser beams...

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Sharks with frikken laser beams...

Postby Alphabet » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:16 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Alphabet wrote:Lol...Your national guard buddy and you doing MMA. Lol..ok. You two should team up and go show us how it's done.

I literally said fuck Russia as well in my initial post on this, but Ukebrahs gonna Ukebrah and consistently ignore that.

Well, my national guard buddy was an active army armor captain in Germany before he went into the guard on deployment, so take it for what it's worth. I know it doesn't hold up a candle to you're vast operational experience at the O7 level playing merc in the desert.

As far as being a Ukebrah goes, I'm willing to fight to the last drop of Ukrainian blood. Not my circus, not my clowns, but I hope they win.

Armor capt in Germany. Shit..I mean, he's literally Patton. My bad.

It is your circus and clowns because idiots like you are just fine with us being involved, and eventually paying the price for it. But too coward to go do actual shit about it.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:20 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Alphabet wrote:Lol...Your national guard buddy and you doing MMA. Lol..ok. You two should team up and go show us how it's done.

I literally said fuck Russia as well in my initial post on this, but Ukebrahs gonna Ukebrah and consistently ignore that.

Well, my national guard buddy was an active army armor captain in Germany before he went into the guard on deployment, so take it for what it's worth. I know it doesn't hold up a candle to you're vast operational experience at the O7 level playing merc in the desert.

As far as being a Ukebrah goes, I'm willing to fight to the last drop of Ukrainian blood. Not my circus, not my clowns, but I hope they win.

Well, he's a light colonel now. Time moves on. But like I said, no where near the geopolitical expertise you made shooting goat herders with Triple Canopy or whatever outfit you were mercing for. I mean, since we are trading credentials, what are yours again besides being an oppinionated cunt? Clearly you listen to Sean Hannity and Mark Levin though to round out your expertise.

It is your circus and clowns because idiots like you are just fine with us being involved, and eventually paying the price for it. But too coward to go do actual shit about it.

Ooh, you caught me. I was the guy whispering in Biden's ear "send tanks to Ukraine." Totally my fault we are involved in Ukraine. My bad.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:29 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Well, he's a light colonel now. Time moves on. But like I said, no where near the geopolitical expertise you made shooting goat herders with Triple Canopy or whatever outfit you were mercing for. I mean, since we are trading credentials, what are yours again besides being an oppinionated cunt? Clearly you listen to Sean Hannity and Mark Levin though to round out your expertise.

Ooh, you caught me. I was the guy whispering in Biden's ear "send tanks to Ukraine." Totally my fault we are involved in Ukraine. My bad.

Yeah. I remember the Iraq days. You and I actually defended the shit out of it here. Difference is, I went and learned the truth, while you kept cheerleading from the sidelines. I was wrong. I admit it. You seem incapable of doing so, or are just jonesin for another war you don't have to fight in.

Plus I made a shit ton of money.

And for Ukraine..You're just as culpable by supporting something we have no business in. You might of well been whispering in his ear.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:50 pm

Alphabet wrote:Yeah. I remember the Iraq days. You and I actually defended the shit out of it here. Difference is, I went and learned the truth, while you kept cheerleading from the sidelines. I was wrong. I admit it. You seem incapable of doing so, or are just jonesin for another war you don't have to fight in.

And for Ukraine..You're just as culpable by supporting something we have no business in. You might of well been whispering in his ear.

I think you're projecting buddy.

I'm not jonesing for anything. I'm as much for this thing as the last thing, whatever that was. I didn't put a Ukraine flag on my avatar here or anyone else. I have sympathy for the Ukrainians since they are the ones being bombed, raped, and murdered in their homes, but that's about the extent of it. I was shocked at the poor performance of the Russian military - I thought the conventional part of the war would be over in a month, but that the Russians didn't commit near enough troops to keep a lid on a guerilla war, and well, was totally wrong there (I also didn't think Russia would invade to begin with, so, wrong there also).

Re: Iraq, I'm much less disillusioned by that than Afghanistan (even pre-withdrawal), but Iraq was a major "fuck up" as well, and I put it in quotes because it's become clear that the "leadership" of this country - regardless of the party - is playing geopolitical games that run contrary the interests of most people in the world and most US citizens. I used to think the government could fuck up a mayonnaise sandwich, but now I figure it's all by design. You make a lot more money from a 2 decade war than you do a 2 week war.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:28 am

Tarkan wrote:
Alphabet wrote:Yeah. I remember the Iraq days. You and I actually defended the shit out of it here. Difference is, I went and learned the truth, while you kept cheerleading from the sidelines. I was wrong. I admit it. You seem incapable of doing so, or are just jonesin for another war you don't have to fight in.

I'm not jonesing for anything. I'm as much for this thing as the last thing, whatever that was. I didn't put a Ukraine flag on my avatar here or anyone else. I have sympathy for the Ukrainians since they are the ones being bombed, raped, and murdered in their homes, but that's about the extent of it. I was shocked at the poor performance of the Russian military - I thought the conventional part of the war would be over in a month, but that the Russians didn't commit near enough troops to keep a lid on a guerilla war, and well, was totally wrong there (I also didn't think Russia would invade to begin with, so, wrong there also).

Re: Iraq, I'm much less disillusioned by that than Afghanistan (even pre-withdrawal), but Iraq was a major "fuck up" as well, and I put it in quotes because it's become clear that the "leadership" of this country - regardless of the party - is playing geopolitical games that run contrary the interests of most people in the world and most US citizens. I used to think the government could fuck up a mayonnaise sandwich, but now I figure it's all by design. You make a lot more money from a 2 decade war than you do a 2 week war.

Here we go. Murder, rape...all the virtue signaling. The Germans totally bayoneted Belgian babies, and the Iraqis for real pulled Kuwaiti babies out of their incubators because some 15 year old girl said so.

It's also funny that you're doing the tried and true Republican excuse for losing a war...muh politicians. That trope has been rinse/repeat since Vietnam. Maybe one day your balls will drop, and you'll accept that the US doesn't shit Tiffany cuff links in everything it does, and maybe...just maybe..invading other people's homes might not work out so much for the John Wayne image. Might be hard to see that from your dojo, but it's kind of a fact.

Fight your own war tough guy, or shut the fuck up. It's that simple.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:17 pm

Alphabet wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Here we go. Murder, rape...all the virtue signaling. The Germans totally bayoneted Belgian babies, and the Iraqis for real pulled Kuwaiti babies out of their incubators because some 15 year old girl said so.

Yeah, it's not 1991 anymore. Not everything is a psyop. They have these things called cell phones, security cameras, and apps like Telegram these days where every day average people are able to post videos in real time. In more than a few cases, Russians and Ukranians filmed and self-posted videos of them committing war crimes. So, get your head out of your ass, you aren't being sophisticated by disbelieving everything, you're just being retarded.

It's also funny that you're doing the tried and true Republican excuse for losing a war...muh politicians. That trope has been rinse/repeat since Vietnam. Maybe one day your balls will drop, and you'll accept that the US doesn't shit Tiffany cuff links in everything it does, and maybe...just maybe..invading other people's homes might not work out so much for the John Wayne image. Might be hard to see that from your dojo, but it's kind of a fact.

I'm not blaming it on politicians, you should go back and re-read what I wrote, or go to the doctor and get checked for early onset dementia, because, fuck, have you gotten stupid in your old age. Matter of fact, we probably agree on your above point a lot more than you realize, but your dick got hard and your blood got up arguing with me, so carry on soldier boy until you get your nut arguing at clouds.

As for what I can and can't see from my dojo, haven't been in a few years, my arm was falling off of my shoulder, had surgery, and then covid hit, haven't made it back more than a couple of time since.

Fight your own war tough guy, or shut the fuck up. It's that simple.

You aren't my supervisor, homie. You don't get to tell me what to do.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe