Biden = Groomers or so the story goes

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Biden = Groomers or so the story goes

Postby Kurt » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:48 pm

But Stop The Steal organizer Ali Alexander just thwarted a blackmail attempt by Milo Yiannopolis.

He confessed he suffers from SSA (Same Sex Attraction. A mental Illness in MAGAworld where you cannot say or be Gay, even when requesting Dick Pics from 15 year old boys and then being dumb enough to ask Milo for help.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/stop-the ... k-fuentes/

Upstanding people MAGA has there.

Wonder what happens when Milo blackmails the wrong person? Got some wanna-be killers in that MAGA crowd.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Biden = Groomers or so the story goes

Postby ROB » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:54 am

I actually feel bad for guys like Milo. So much self loathing which seems to manifest in vindictive actions towards those people you perceive to be "like you."
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: Biden = Groomers or so the story goes

Postby Kurt » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:33 am

ROB wrote:I actually feel bad for guys like Milo. So much self loathing which seems to manifest in vindictive actions towards those people you perceive to be "like you."

Tanya Gold did a write up of him for The Spectator a few years ago and I got the impression he just wants stuff.

He did not start his MAGA blackmail stuff until he was cut off by his patrons after he said he was glad he was molested and did not think it was that big of a deal so others should be glad too.

But again, weird fucking crowd. Ali Alexander also claims that he and Jews can time travel.

He almost orchestrated a Coup d' Etat against the most powerful nation on Earth too. If I was NATO non-American Intel I would seriously be planning on popping some melons rather than to have one of these ass-clowns get lucky in the future (Ali Alexander is done though so his melon will most likely be popped by a MAGA homophobe if at all)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe