Aukai Collins

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Aukai Collins

Postby Tarkan » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:14 pm

was apparently an FBI/CIA asset.

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/04/18/9-11 ... -recruits/

The unit’s unusual operational culture may explain some of the stranger decisions made during this period vis a vis Al Qaeda informants. In early 1998, while on a CIA mission to penetrate London’s Islamist scene, a joint FBI-CIA informant named Aukai Collins received a stunning offer: bin Laden himself wanted him to go to Afghanistan so they could meet.

Collins relayed the request to his superiors. While the FBI was in favor of infiltrating Al Qaeda’s base, his CIA handler nixed the idea, saying, “there was no way the US would approve an American operative going undercover into Bin Laden’s camps.”
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re: Aukai Collins

Postby Kurt » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:00 pm

Tarkan wrote:was apparently an FBI/CIA asset.

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/04/18/9-11 ... -recruits/

The unit’s unusual operational culture may explain some of the stranger decisions made during this period vis a vis Al Qaeda informants. In early 1998, while on a CIA mission to penetrate London’s Islamist scene, a joint FBI-CIA informant named Aukai Collins received a stunning offer: bin Laden himself wanted him to go to Afghanistan so they could meet.

Collins relayed the request to his superiors. While the FBI was in favor of infiltrating Al Qaeda’s base, his CIA handler nixed the idea, saying, “there was no way the US would approve an American operative going undercover into Bin Laden’s camps.”

Didn't I tell you that already?

Also he wrote about it in his book and RYP wrote about it in his book. Aqil's handlers were somewhat miffed that he tried to alert them about Hani Hanjour taking pilot lessons but they wanted him to infiltrate Mosques (Probably what this "New" article is about.

Old news and he never tried to hide it.

Also BFC informants are:

Captain Han Solo: Ratted on Tariq Mahenna for translating an Al Qaeda document. Most recently a Pro-Putin / Pro-Dugin Propagandist for the Soul of The East website (he converted to Russian Orthodox...he might have converted to something else) That fucker is on my shit list because RR3 and I stuck up for him after he assured us he was not pro-terrorist, just an American convert to Islam but as part of his plea deal as a paid informant he admitted he hung out on pro-Jihad websites and advocated for Terrorism on US soil and elsewhere.

Magic Wombat: Paid informant who pretended to be a Radio expert to convince people he knew how to make bombs in 2008. Sent people to prison for 4 years.

Except for Captain Han Solo, all these guys admitted they were paid informants to me and to others. Magic Wombat was all like "Hey, I am a paid FBI informant and I want to work for NGOs but no one will hire me, can you help?"

But all the Aukai stuff was written by RYP, Aukai himself and everyone who ever met him.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:20 pm

Also since Aqil is dead I expect a lot of people to suddenly start to cherry pick his quotes. Plus Aqil basically hated everyone he ever worked for and whoever tried to help him. So today if he was alive and someone interviewed him and asked if Al Qaeda were CIA / FBI assets he might say they were.

That "Court Filing" mentioned is not an actual court filing btw. A court filing is actually available via Justia and not Florida Bulldog.

None of those Documents appear anywhere but in crank sites like this. They were likely never classified, and they certainly are not "Court Filings" but then again what do we expect from a site with "new" information that is actually over 22 years old, revealed by two authors that I know (knew) personally and revealed by me, third-hand, on this board.

So it's pretty bad when I am a better source of information than the publications you linked to. You can just ask me about this shit anytime.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:01 pm

Kurt wrote:Didn't I tell you that already?

Probably, but my memory is for shit these days.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:12 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:Didn't I tell you that already?

Probably, but my memory is for shit these days.

It's weird but since weed was made legal I have found my memory has improved. When I was young, I remembered everything except when using weed, but now that I am old it's the opposite.

I also had about a 25 year break from the stuff so I think that helped as well.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:33 pm

I blame my kids filling my head up with a bunch of basically useless shit.

I used to think I was pretty smart. I've figured out in my middle age it was because I took the cognitive shortcut of not worrying or thinking about a lot of the mundane social stuff normal people do. Now I have to worry about it on my kids behalf and I have a lot of days where my intellectual prowess certainly feels on the average side of things.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:00 am

Kids with their information absorbing rains can have an advantage in this age we live in but they still cannot drive a stick shift, so we will always hae that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:26 am

Kurt wrote:Kids with their information absorbing rains can have an advantage in this age we live in but they still cannot drive a stick shift, so we will always hae that.

I can't figure out if I'm ruining my kids or not. My kids can barely operate the microwave.

By the time I was in 2nd grade, I could cook myself fried chicken by pushing a chair up to the stove. Being poor and having a mom that worked all the time sort of forced me to figure shit out fast.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe