Gerry Connolly's Gay Sex Lover Comes To Office with a Bat

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Gerry Connolly's Gay Sex Lover Comes To Office with a Bat

Postby Kurt » Mon May 15, 2023 8:58 pm

and attacks staffers cuz of the gay sex he was having.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/rep-gerry ... eball-bat/

Then attacked them with a bat.

Not because they were unstable Right Wingers but because Rep Connolly liked weird little dudes who were pushing 50.

Or something.

Definitely NOT the right wing and conspiratorial leanings of the dude that attacked them. That shit is golden.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Gerry Connolly's Gay Sex Lover Comes To Office with a Ba

Postby Kurt » Tue May 16, 2023 3:38 pm

Hmmmm.....

I've just been reading some commentary on the Durham Report (spoiler: It's bullshit) and I came across a term I knew to be true but did not know it was named.

Brandolini's Law:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandolini%27s_law

Basically refuting bullshit requires 10X the effort as creating it.

So Paul Pelosi gets attacked by a MAGA and suddenly it is not a MAGA it is a gay lover or rent-boy. The goal is to protect MAGA from the fact that it is filled with violent weirdos and to discredit Pelosi, who survived two assassination attempts since January 6th 2021.

Lies are a weapon and a good one in that it takes so much time and resources for an opponent to counter them.

One way to counter is to counter-lie. So I predict that an attack with a blunt instrument by an MAGA is going to be met with a Gay Sex lie, so I invent and refute the Gay Sex lie at the same time.

If I ran a "Troll Farm" that did Onion style headlines I could beat MAGA and other Right Wing bullshit.

But pitching for this would be hard.

Gimme money and make no money but the long term payoff will benefit all.

Maybe Norway's sovereign Wealth Fund would be interested.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue May 16, 2023 4:37 pm

The goal is to protect MAGA from the fact that it is filled with violent weirdos

Pretty much all large groups are filled with some violent weirdos.

Bernie Bros had violent weirdos. BLM had violent weirdos. Antifa is full of violent weirdos that like to dye their hair green and put gauges in their ears and use different gender pronouns.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue May 16, 2023 6:40 pm

Tarkan wrote:
The goal is to protect MAGA from the fact that it is filled with violent weirdos

Pretty much all large groups are filled with some violent weirdos.

Bernie Bros had violent weirdos. BLM had violent weirdos. Antifa is full of violent weirdos that like to dye their hair green and put gauges in their ears and use different gender pronouns.

But only MAGA has attacked our government and attacked sitting congress members.

The thing with MAGA is that it does not shun their violent weirdos, it encourages them, then it denies it was them, then it tries to downplay them.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue May 16, 2023 7:31 pm

But only MAGA has attacked our government and attacked sitting congress members.

I guess you forgot about the time that a Bernie Bro shot up a Congressional softball game targeting Republicans, or the time that BLM supporters assaulted Rand Paul?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue May 16, 2023 8:57 pm

Tarkan wrote:

I guess you forgot about the time that a Bernie Bro shot up a Congressional softball game targeting Republicans, or the time that BLM supporters assaulted Rand Paul?

Yep, I remember that.

Condemned by Bernie and everyone else. Bernie Bros never said "It was MAGA" or it was the Softball Team's Gay Lover who used "Bat Boy" as a double entendre. MAGA only said "nutball" after all other possibilties.. like Fed Op, Gay Lover, Antifa in Disguise etc because of the sheer volume of actual dangerous people who want to kill Democrats and "RINOs" out there.

Also if it was not for that Softball Bernie Bro then what? If the two bludgeoning MAGA nutters did not exist you would have a whole Capitol filled with wanna be killers pooping, getting shot, overdosing, killing cops, trying to kill cops.

I mean there is really no "Yah But.." comparison that can even come close.

And the amount of Bullshit MAGA believes.
The book bannings.
Drag Queens? For fuck sakes that is lame and sad. Oh no they are reading stories. MAGA clownshoes would have murdered Monty Python and Kids in The Hall had they been around now.
Hell it will be a miracle if Tyler Perry survives another Trump admin.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe