The youngsters are so lazy these days that even the Nazis

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

The youngsters are so lazy these days that even the Nazis

Postby Alphabet » Wed May 24, 2023 1:20 am

Are outsourcing.

Mauricio Garcia in Allen, now Sai Varshith Kandula.

If a bunch of Whitey hate groups that the left reminds us daily about being the #1 threat in America can't even get homegrown talent...I mean, maybe the boomers are right about younger generations having no work ethic?
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: The youngsters are so lazy these days that even the Nazi

Postby Kurt » Wed May 24, 2023 1:44 am

Heh heh.

From 2002 to 2004 I worked with this political appointee (Cannot be fired) from New York State whose family was from India. He believed in "Aryan Superiority" and actually believed Madam Blavatsky's nonsense about "Aryan Invasions" of Europe, Ancient Egypt and India (the Aryans did invade India, but unless Aryans were Huns or Pechnegs they did not invade Europe) So he took to Nazi shit like a duck to water.

Weird guy on other levels too. He liked to sabotage tables. Like weaken the legs so that when people were having a meeting or something the table would collapse and spill coffee on everyone.

Oddly it was that, rather than his penchant for talking about "Aryan Superiority" to his Orthodox Jewish co-workers that got someone to talk to someone who talked to his dad (A Democratic Party boss on Long Island) who then agreed to have him resign so he could "seek other opportunities". He later committed suicide when an arranged marriage back in India fell through. Probably once the girl's family heard about what a creep he was back in the states.

Basically a lot of people my Norwegian ass never considered white consider themselves white and are really fucking uppity about it. I knew a very dark, very Mestitzo looking Coasta Rican who said he was white. He was not too fond of indigenous Central Americans even though he was probably at least 50% Native. Also being an unbalanced weirdo knows no race but they tend to flock to Nazi shit.

The real hero in this was the Bollards. Like he thought a U-Haul truck at city speed could knock over bollards and let him drive at the White House to "take over"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Wed May 24, 2023 3:02 am

One of my favourite chuckles is "Aryans" taking ancestry tests.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed May 24, 2023 12:32 pm

ROB wrote:One of my favourite chuckles is "Aryans" taking ancestry tests.

There is this woman in Baltimore who does genealogy work and would always be finding nonwhites and Jews in Nazi pasts. Not to mention undocumented immigrants 2 generations prior.
She got a lot of death threats.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Wed May 24, 2023 4:42 pm

Kurt wrote: The real hero in this was the Bollards.
News report was talking about "how close" he got, while showing there's like a whole park in between where he got stopped and the front steps to the White House.
I am on too many lists as is but I bet they took blast radii and whatnot for non-home-made explosives in an even bigger truck (and multiple at that) into account when and where they installed those things and other measures.
Kurt wrote: Like he thought a U-Haul truck at city speed could knock over bollards and let him drive at the White House to "take over"
Doubt there was much thinking going on.
Guess him not getting killed is kind of a win if you believe the terminally stupid are entitled to life as much as anyone else.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Wed May 24, 2023 4:56 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: The real hero in this was the Bollards.
News report was talking about "how close" he got, while showing there's like a whole park in between where he got stopped and the front steps to the White House.
I am on too many lists as is but I bet they took blast radii and whatnot for non-home-made explosives in an even bigger truck (and multiple at that) into account when and where they installed those things and other measures.
Kurt wrote: Like he thought a U-Haul truck at city speed could knock over bollards and let him drive at the White House to "take over"
Doubt there was much thinking going on.
Guess him not getting killed is kind of a win if you believe the terminally stupid are entitled to life as much as anyone else.

When I was 18 and 19 in some ways I was the man I am now but in other ways I am wayyyyyy off. At some point we gotta play by grown up rules and I guess 18 is a decent enough time to do it but I was pretty much a petty vandal back then who loved nothing more than to B&E places just for the hell of it.

I am not at all like that now, but if I was nailed for it and sent to prison for like 5 years I might actually still be like that but only poor, smelly and a disappointment to my parents. At that age idiocy can be temporary.

But U-Haul truck plus White House ...man that is another level. My guess is this guy is really mentally bent. Especially if it is true that he thought he could "take power" even if he did catch Biden and Harris sitting together in the White House as his U-Haul rental plowed into them.

"OK According to The Secret Constitution this 19 year old Nazi is in charge now...Dammit I knew we should have crossed partisan lines and amended the Constitution written by our Illuminati Masters...oh well, I guess we get the Government we deserve"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Wed May 24, 2023 5:33 pm

Kurt wrote: But U-Haul truck plus White House... man that is another level. My guess is this guy is really mentally bent.
Agreed on the juvenile delinquent thing being a phase for most folks but adult me learned to not underestimate how stupid actually stupid people can be.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:35 pm

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/fo ... ow-service

Named Melzger, sounds plenty arjan/German, couple of months ago though. Satanic neo-nazis. Wild.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:59 pm

el3so wrote:https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/former-us-army-soldier-sentenced-45-years-prison-attempting-murder-fellow-service

Named Melzger, sounds plenty arjan/German, couple of months ago though. Satanic neo-nazis. Wild.

Satanic and pro-Jihad Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles

Terrorism Now, Colonize The Milky Way with Aryans Tomorrow!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe