Trumpers going Trumpshit.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Trumpers going Trumpshit.

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:47 pm

A while back I took over a listserve that serves people from the Tea Party days (I did not hack, I got an old domain that expired from a right ring online group and the Listserve leader signed up with an email with this domain and it has been running since 2010..so I reset my password and now just lets things come in.)

These people are pretty fucking crazy.

The most disturbing is "Is America Becoming The New Weimar Republic?" and then calling on Patriots to stop the Weimar Republic just like they did in Germany. Did so without mentioning Nazis once.

Other ones mentioning the BIden Crime Family and multiple calls for Civil War, like that is always mentioned as an option. Either first option or second option (after Biden pardoning Trump and resigning so Trump can be president)

I am guessing our NATO allies are crapping themselves at the chance Trump could win (if he runs, he can theoretically win). If you were a NATO country what would you do to limit the damage this would create with the intel sharing that has been done over the years? I bet analysts are reviewing documents and see what was given to who in the US so they can limit their exposure.

Back in the days of Gladio we would have bought a couple newspapers, and bought a few candidates and tried to manipulate the elections, but I seriously do not think they do that anymore (or else they would have done it in 2020), nor do I think anyone should, because even useless interference will look like its 100% the reason that Trump loses in 2024.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Trumpers going Trumpshit.

Postby Tarkan » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:46 am

It would be nice if both Trump and Biden could succumb to actuary tables and save us from the farce that will be the 2024 election.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:32 pm

It would be nice if Trumpists would succumb to actuary tables.

It would be nice if Trumpists not in the actuary tables would come to terms with and accept that Jim Crow laws were overturned during the 20thC.

It would be nice if Trumpists would get off the dole and sell their mobility scooters for scrap and get to work repairing and rebuilding our infrastructure.

It would be nice if Trumpists would send their assault weapons to Ukraine where they are needed.

It would be nice if Trumpists would serve MTG, Rep. Boebert, Alex Jones, Roger Stone, Steve Bannon and the many more of that ilk a glass of shit-up juice.

“Trumpists” is a loose term, but y’all know who I’m talking about.

They are the turd in the punch bowl of America.

People worldwide are embarrassed by them and when feeling benign embarrassed for them.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:54 pm

Yawn. Your shtick is old.

How about you folks on the left stay in your punch bowl and I'll stay in mine and mind your own fucking business instead of trying to tell us how to raise our kids? You want your kids (that as, assuming you aren't a barren lesbian - not that there is anything wrong with that) to be gender confused degenerates that want to cut off their dicks at 12, go ahead, but keep that shit in New York and San Francisco where the voters apparently want it, along with lots of feces and drug needs and homeless on the sidewalks.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:16 pm

Tarkan wrote:Yawn. Your shtick is old.

How about you folks on the left stay in your punch bowl and I'll stay in mine and mind your own fucking business instead of trying to tell us how to raise our kids? You want your kids (that as, assuming you aren't a barren lesbian - not that there is anything wrong with that) to be gender confused degenerates that want to cut off their dicks at 12, go ahead, but keep that shit in New York and San Francisco where the voters apparently want it, along with lots of feces and drug needs and homeless on the sidewalks.

If you go back to in BFC history and start looking up transexuals and the collective comments about them the worst it got until Trump was basically "Eyeww..Weird...anyway"

Now you dudes screech like a Maoist at a Ballet screaming "Degenerate"

Its all cuz you read the same shit.

You are being played. You are being played by idiots. Must suck to serve a purpose for someone else.

Anyway back to Trump and Biden. Reminds me of when I was a kid and some bully would be a bully. Usually the worst kid in school, tons of issues but if you fought back against him and got caught I would get the "I expected this from him but not you Kurt" and then we'd both get the same Punishment.

As flawed as Biden is he is much, much, much, much, much better than Trump.

In every way.

You clowns got a total Turd you are going to have to vote for a third time. Maybe Coupe II will succeed and then you can at least rest your collective peanut from having to do the mental gymnastics denying it was a coup and just bask in the victory.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:52 pm

I don't care what grown ass adults want to identify themselves as and do with each other (and to their own bodies) but when the LGBTblahblah agenda makes it's way into grade schools there's a problem.

I recently witnessed a 12 year old (born girl, now a 'they') scream down a 5 year old for not acknowledging their chosen sexual identity pronoun. This 5 year old was confused and in tears for calling the 12 year old by it's/they (?) birth name.

Dress up that situation with whatever description you wish but I call it insanity and abuse towards a prepubescent 5 year old.

It's no longer some boogeyman abstraction in whatever stripe of propaganda you choose to read.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:28 am

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Yawn. Your shtick is old.

If you go back to in BFC history and start looking up transexuals and the collective comments about them the worst it got until Trump was basically "Eyeww..Weird...anyway"

Now you dudes screech like a Maoist at a Ballet screaming "Degenerate"

Its all cuz you read the same shit.

You are being played. You are being played by idiots. Must suck to serve a purpose for someone else.

Anyway back to Trump and Biden. Reminds me of when I was a kid and some bully would be a bully. Usually the worst kid in school, tons of issues but if you fought back against him and got caught I would get the "I expected this from him but not you Kurt" and then we'd both get the same Punishment.

As flawed as Biden is he is much, much, much, much, much better than Trump.

In every way.

You clowns got a total Turd you are going to have to vote for a third time. Maybe Coupe II will succeed and then you can at least rest your collective peanut from having to do the mental gymnastics denying it was a coup and just bask in the victory.

Your memory is for shit. Apparently, in your mind, everything was fin, and then Trump was elected, and then suddenly it was all trans hate all the time.

This is what actually happened.

In 2011, Obama repealed DADT, and allowed homosexuals to serve openly in the military thereafter.
In 2015, Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter modified that policy to allow transgender people to server, despite the fact that around 40% of them attempt suicide at some point and maybe having mentally unstable people around equipment that can kill potentially lots of people might be a bad idea. Bruce Jenner comes out as trans and changes his name to Caitlyn.
In 2016, the Obama admin signed off on the military paying for transgender gender reassignment surgeries and hormone treatments.
In 2017, the Trump admin reversed the Obama ruling on allowing transgenders in the military.
In 2021, the Biden admin reversed the Trump ruling, and went full court press on transgenders, appointing several to cabinet positions, including one that turned out to be a klepto on top of being a degenerate. If only there were some obvious manifestations that this person was fucking crazy. These things happen though.

Also in 2021, a 14 year old girl was raped in the bathroom by a transgender / gender fluid biological male. The school attempted to cover it up. When there was a school board meeting with angry parents, the school board forwarded the names of the angry parents to the FBI. Since then a couple of states (California, Michigan) have passed laws allowing minors to pursue "gender affirming care" including puberty blockers without parental consent, and have instructed teachers on how to coach kids who might be "gender confused" on how to transition. This despite the fact that once kids start on puberty blockers, the effects are often permanently damaging if they change their mind...which is exactly what happens to most minors who think they are transgender. Most grow out of it. Which is why the fascist right wing dictatorship in the UK banned transitioning medication and surgery for minors under the age of 16 - because they are not really capable of giving informed consent.

It's pretty fucked up and crazy that you can't get a tattoo (without parental consent), buy a cigarette or buy a beer at 15 but you lunatics think it's perfectly ok for the 15 year old to go get their dicks chopped off. And the 2008 and 2012 Kurt would have admitted it was fucking crazy, but today's Kurt is all in on prostrating himself at the Church of Progressivism, and what doesn't say progress like mutilating kids?
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:00 am

What the fuck are you even talking about?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:18 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Your memory is for shit. Apparently, in your mind, everything was fin, and then Trump was elected, and then suddenly it was all trans hate all the time.

It may be horseshit but I got the BFC Search Function to document the times and context in Which Transexual
search.php?keywords=Transexual&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
and Trans
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=Trans&fid%5B%5D=16&start=15

Note that before 2020 the person who made the rudest comments about Transexuals was me. After 2020 it becomes Anti-Men and and "Gahh, They are comming for weiners!"

This is what actually happened.

In 2011, Obama repealed DADT, and allowed homosexuals to serve openly in the military thereafter.
In 2015, Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter modified that policy to allow transgender people to server, despite the fact that around 40% of them attempt suicide at some point and maybe having mentally unstable people around equipment that can kill potentially lots of people might be a bad idea. Bruce Jenner comes out as trans and changes his name to Caitlyn.
In 2016, the Obama admin signed off on the military paying for transgender gender reassignment surgeries and hormone treatments.
In 2017, the Trump admin reversed the Obama ruling on allowing transgenders in the military.
In 2021, the Biden admin reversed the Trump ruling, and went full court press on transgenders, appointing several to cabinet positions, including one that turned out to be a klepto on top of being a degenerate. If only there were some obvious manifestations that this person was fucking crazy. These things happen though.

OK Klepto no doubt, but the stories read like "Negro Crime" articles.

Also in 2021, a 14 year old girl was raped in the bathroom by a transgender / gender fluid biological male. The school attempted to cover it up. When there was a school board meeting with angry parents, the school board forwarded the names of the angry parents to the FBI. Since then a couple of states (California, Michigan) have passed laws allowing minors to pursue "gender affirming care" including puberty blockers without parental consent, and have instructed teachers on how to coach kids who might be "gender confused" on how to transition. This despite the fact that once kids start on puberty blockers, the effects are often permanently damaging if they change their mind...which is exactly what happens to most minors who think they are transgender. Most grow out of it. Which is why the fascist right wing dictatorship in the UK banned transitioning medication and surgery for minors under the age of 16 - because they are not really capable of giving informed consent.

It's pretty fucked up and crazy that you can't get a tattoo (without parental consent), buy a cigarette or buy a beer at 15 but you lunatics think it's perfectly ok for the 15 year old to go get their dicks chopped off. And the 2008 and 2012 Kurt would have admitted it was fucking crazy, but today's Kurt is all in on prostrating himself at the Church of Progressivism, and what doesn't say progress like mutilating kids?

Like I said, you did not care at all about this until at least 2021. People like me who support medical guidance for care to these people are not in favor of chopping dicks off (in fact, HRT reduces the cock to the size of a large clitoris and chopping is often not an option anyone chooses or advises these days...but you don't know about that since knowing that would be "Degenerate")

I swear you guys are more communist than American Communists. From out Trotskying the Trotskyists by supporting Bush's wars (Later Obamas wars to be fair but you only hated them when they became Obamas) and now to Full On Maoist with calling people Degenerate

search.php?keywords=Degenerate+&terms=all&author=Tarkan&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

2007 you were critical of Louis Farrakhan for calling White people "Potential Humans" and used "Degenerate" as part of his screed.
2008 you called the Kennedy Family Degenerate when Ted Kennedy was hospitalized.
Then 2020 you put on your fucking Mao jacket

Your worries about dick chopping and Degenerates happened about the same year, once Trump started to get threatened.

These stats are not BFC specific, this is actually global in the English speaking world right now (maybe elsewhere too) because you guys are tools, fighting something that will only lead to killing of the most powerless among us.

Again, I hope I am wrong about this but when Texas mandates genital inspections for kids, what is it you have planned to justify it or are you going to wait for your equivalent of a "Little Red Book" to tell you?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:18 pm

ROB wrote:What the fuck are you even talking about?

Your coming out party.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:26 pm

Kurt wrote:Your worries about dick chopping and Degenerates happened about the same year, once Trump started to get threatened.

Completely coincidental and had a lot more to do with the attempt at normalization of trans people and, particularly, the attempted normalization and exposure of that insanity to children, than anything to do with Trump.

As far as leading to the "killing of the most powerless among us", are you talking about the Nashville trans shooter than went and killed a bunch of powerless kids, because she was being "genocided" by Trump supporters and Catholics? No, of course not. You're going to gin up (largely) imaginary killings of trans people by Trumpists, and ignore the rapes, molestation, kids getting murdered by crazy trans people, kids fondling adults at drag shows, etc because your in for a penny, in for a pound when it comes to bizarre left wing dogma.

The people killing trans people in large numbers are trans people themselves.

And as far as genital inspections for kids, yeah, that's overboard, but you are old enough to realize that action creates reaction, and reaction sometimes is over reaction. Not an excuse, just an observation, and no, I'm not in favor of it. Simple blood test and XX/XY determination should be sufficient in cases of extreme doubt and high enough stakes (and winner of the IIIA wrestling championship probably isn't high enough stakes).
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:27 pm

So it will be our fault republicans appoint their mega church buds to diddle kids?

As far as Trans to Trans shooters go about .5 to .6 % of the population of the USA identifies as Trans.

Mass Shooters, which we have a lot of, Trans people made up .11%

So a Transexual is 5 to 6 times LESS likely to go on a killing spree than a dude who would pass future Genital Inspections.

This is including the Colorado Springs Shooter who identified as "Non Binary". Any reasonable person knows he is full of shit but Colorado has a law that if someone identifies the Court addresses... So the Liberal attitudes you hate just jacked up the Trans shooters from like .06 or .07 to .11%

I guess you are right. This is a frightening thing we should screech about and when our genital mutilated overlords turn us into their Eunuch servants I will just have to say "Oops".

I will not, however, claim that the attitudes of anti-Trans people triggered a dick cutting spree and it is really their fault.

btw here are some of the Genital Inspection Bills that are my fault apparently.

New Jersey
https://www.politico.com/newsletters/ne ... s-00038714

And your own Governor Abbot has directed the DFPS to enforce Texas Family Code 261 which includes examination. It's not known if anyone has carried this out yet (decent people would resign rather than be part of a non-consensual medical exam of this nature) but I bet there are "people" scratching at the doors so they can get paid to do this.
If you have been to an established Shithole country, you will know that cops there often request others to "report" something the cops want as "Stolen" so the cops can sieze it. So you can bet someone is going to ask someone to "Report" a Pretty girl or pretty boy as "being abused" so they can diddle them. Since we are in an aspiring Shithole country we will have to wait for this.

Kansas...Good news and bad news. The Law aims to enforce Trans Bans but does not mention Genital Inspections.

But.... It does not say HOW they are going to enforce that

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-k ... 3016828772

I bet they are trying to figure out a way to do it without being obviously creepy, but they will probably just power through it.

Florida

Florida actually legalized Genital Inspections in 2021 however no infrastructure exists yet on how to carry it out. No worries though as it took almost 3 years for NYC to legalize weed before we got a legal dispensary.

https://www.out.com/politics/2021/4/16/ ... nspections

Ohio

Always the "Little Fascist That Tried" actually has a provision demanding Genital inspection. Way to Out Florida Florida Ohio

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ohio-l ... 022-06-03/

So the thing you hope wont happen is probably going to happen. But hey, you are in the clear as it is more my fault for not wanting it than your fault for not wanting it but wanting everything else but that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:14 pm

ROB wrote:What the fuck are you even talking about?
Some genital mutilation is good, because it's tradition and some old pedo believed it would curb kids jerking off; some other genital mutilation is not good because medical professionals are all communists and some other old pedo said so on talk radio.

Kinda like how paying someone to suck dick is a crime, unless you record it and sell the footage.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:08 am

An actual Trumper who went Trumpshit and got shot.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fb ... -rcna99083

He threatened to kill Alvin Brag in a parking garage...like NYC D.A s park in a parking garage.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:03 am

Another one. Mom is scared of her kid who has been declared "mentally incapacitated" since he was 18.
What does a troubled parent of an unstable 30 year old do?
Buy him some guns of course after he threatened Biden and Whitmer (that Whitmer-As-Tyrant thing is still a thing apparently).
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mi ... -rcna99152

Meanwhile the Right Wingers in my sock puppet group are defeated mopes who are waiting for "Leadership" but wary of calls from their leader that may or may not be to come to various courthouses and do a J6 2: The Trumpening.

One reason may be that they hae blown so much money on supporting Trump and Trump affiliated people that they are broke.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe