Its kind of looking like Trump tried to kill Obama

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Its kind of looking like Trump tried to kill Obama

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:00 pm

Via his crazy fucking flying monkeys of course.

This was one of the idiots paid by Falun Gong to exist on "Freedom Corner" to protest those detained for J6 charges. Folks I know in DC claim the cops permit all kinds of threats and crazy shit from these van dwellers and screamers, even after being warned that the Taranto guy was especially bad and being shown videos of him and others assaulting counter protesters and even just those people who live there and ask them to stop yelling during certain hours.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... odetention

On June 29, 2023, Former President Donald Trump posted what he claimed was the address of Former President Barack Obama on the social media platform Truth Social. Taranto used his own Truth Social account to re-post the address. On Telegram, Taranto then stated, “We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.”

After "Occupy Wall Street" in 2011 attracted protesters to NYC there were those who stayed. Sometimes those who feel a temporary sense of community don't quite get that an event is finished and stick around for a bit and panhandle and stuff. But I really doubt they would have tried to kill GWB if Obama had tweeted his address.

Basically, if you got followers and they do crimes for you at your request, either direct or implied, you can be charged and convicted for it.

Like Charles Manson was.

But with Trump Law Enforcement is either "Trump will be Trump" or, more likely, I am not pissing off those crazies.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe