The De-Floridaification of Ohio has begun

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

The De-Floridaification of Ohio has begun

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:12 am

Huge voter turnout for a summer referendum that is seen as an attempt to prevent securing abortion rights.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: The De-Floridaification of Ohio has begun

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:37 am

Wonderful, and the beauty of it is that the voting results were bi-partisan in the defeat of Issue One.

Most of the hefty contributions for Issue One came from out of state “Stop the Steal” millionaires. Assorted Catholic diocese within the State of Ohio contributed almost $1M.

https://youtu.be/Dt-9U2lFxug
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:09 am

At some point I expect a Republican loss to come from the increased rate of death that has been documented in Ohio and Florida among registered Republicans but this ratio was just too high to have been that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:19 pm

As long as you guys retain the right to look at kids genitals before they play sport, I will treat you as rightful Americans.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:27 pm

ROB wrote:As long as you guys retain the right to look at kids genitals before they play sport, I will treat you as rightful Americans.

I know! We must protect kids in sportsball from like two people.
Freeeeeeedommmmmmm!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:35 am

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:As long as you guys retain the right to look at kids genitals before they play sport, I will treat you as rightful Americans.

Freeeeeeedommmmmmm!

Only priests can protect them.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:05 am

ROB wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Freeeeeeedommmmmmm!

A not larger scandal in the mid 1990s was traveling Little League coaches who molested kids. Some weird baseball guy shows up and is homeless but wants to coach local little league teams and. Sports loving parents were like "this is normal, please take turns living with us"
So all the Paedos started to become really good"coaches".
Sports Illustrated did an article on how rife the practice was in 1999 and even called for ending formal childrens sports and sending the kids into parks, backyards and lots to enjoy themselves wiithout having their parents bring creeps into their homes.
Then it turned out that parents would rather protect coaches than their kids and got better at protecting Little League.
If you meet someone in the us who was born between 1982 and 1990 and played Little League their either got diddled by a coach or traveling "Consulting Coach" or watched it happen to their team mates.
But a trans kid beats up team mates on youtube and lord, that is the problem that requires those old Coaches from the 1990s to get new jobs as genital inspectors.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:25 pm

Kurt wrote: Some weird baseball guy shows up and is homeless but wants to coach local little league teams and. Sports loving parents were like "this is normal, please take turns living with us"

The cool thing about drifters is no-one notices if they go missing.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:22 pm

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Freeeeeeedommmmmmm!

A not larger scandal in the mid 1990s was traveling Little League coaches who molested kids. Some weird baseball guy shows up and is homeless but wants to coach local little league teams and. Sports loving parents were like "this is normal, please take turns living with us"
So all the Paedos started to become really good"coaches".
Sports Illustrated did an article on how rife the practice was in 1999 and even called for ending formal childrens sports and sending the kids into parks, backyards and lots to enjoy themselves wiithout having their parents bring creeps into their homes.
Then it turned out that parents would rather protect coaches than their kids and got better at protecting Little League.
If you meet someone in the us who was born between 1982 and 1990 and played Little League their either got diddled by a coach or traveling "Consulting Coach" or watched it happen to their team mates.
But a trans kid beats up team mates on youtube and lord, that is the problem that requires those old Coaches from the 1990s to get new jobs as genital inspectors.

What you don't seem to realize is a lot of those pedos just started calling themselves trans to get social immunity.

It's not the right that's pushing to normalize pedophilia and treat it on the sexual identity spectrum (just like homosexuality, pansexuality, or transgenderism). That's you fucking nutcases on the left.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Chimborazo » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:10 pm

Tarkan wrote:
What you don't seem to realize is a lot of those pedos just started calling themselves trans to get social immunity.

It's not the right that's pushing to normalize pedophilia and treat it on the sexual identity spectrum (just like homosexuality, pansexuality, or transgenderism). That's you fucking nutcases on the left.

Based on what evidence? I ask that sincerely, as I haven't dug into that.

While the right may not be pushing to normalize pedophilia, they certainly do a lot of protecting and projecting.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:18 pm

Chimborazo wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Based on what evidence? I ask that sincerely, as I haven't dug into that.

While the right may not be pushing to normalize pedophilia, they certainly do a lot of protecting and projecting.

It’s not that hard to do a google search I suggest “normalization of pedophilia”. There will be a lot of right wing results to filter through, but what you should be keying on are academic and journalistic treatments, seeing what the slant is, and the political ideology of the authors. I say this because whatever your assertions of the right protecting and projecting, they aren’t the ones writing academic papers trying to normalize pedophiles as minor attracted persons, getting the UN to pressure countries to decriminalize sex between adults and minors, and writing puff journalistic puff pieces on people like the originator of queer theory (Foucault) - who just coincidentally liked to rape little boys. Additionally it’s not the right that’s tacking on the + on the end of the LGBTQIA alphabet soup victim/identity hierarchy. That’s the left. And yes, the + is for pedophiles.

The reality is pedophilia isn’t confined to a political party or ideology but momentum to accept it and normalize it is.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:08 pm

It’s not that hard to do a google search I suggest “normalization of pedophilia”.

Might leave that one to you, Tarks.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:06 am

ROB wrote:
It’s not that hard to do a google search I suggest “normalization of pedophilia”.

So much easier to stick your head in the sand and pretend it’s not happening. I’m sure Kurt will go from dismissing the idea that this is being pushed to arguing why it’s ok for adults to fuck little kids as long as they consent as soon as that becomes the official Democrat position.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:51 am

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:

So much easier to stick your head in the sand and pretend it’s not happening. I’m sure Kurt will go from dismissing the idea that this is being pushed to arguing why it’s ok for adults to fuck little kids as long as they consent as soon as that becomes the official Democrat position.

There are fields.

There is grass.

There are acres of straw.

There are millions of men.

There are straw men.

There is a long long long way.

And then there is Tarkan.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:53 am

ROB wrote:

A disingenuous way to cover his tracks in a Google search of sexual abuse of children.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe