The De-Floridaification of Ohio has begun

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: The De-Floridaification of Ohio has begun

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:04 pm

Way back around 2000 at a Convention for Traveling Little League Coaches:

Speaker: We can no longer move from town to town and have parents give us unlimited access to their children while feeding us and housing us. We need another plan.

paedo Coach#1: How about we become transexuals and activate our alliance with Drag Queens so they can read children stories and make them more pliable so we can have sex wit them?

Speaker: Brilliant! All in favor of becoming transexuals so we can molest children and use drag queens and liberals to groom the kids into accepting us as sexual partners say "Aye!"
All: Aye!!!!

And thus began the Great Grooming Conspiracy
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:54 pm

Dodging pedos was basically a sport in the 80s.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:16 pm

Tarkan wrote: It's not the right that's pushing to normalize pedophilia and treat it on the sexual identity spectrum (just like homosexuality, pansexuality, or transgenderism).
Lots of conflating. But it's a political talking point, so let's talk, exchange ideas, maybe share some audiovisual media...

Children and retards can't consent so it's illegal by default. Two kids or two retards, if the parents or ward are cool with it, this day and my age I ain't even googling "age of consent", sure, go nuts if you provide/enforce birth control.

For most non-contagious human conditions I'm fine with the "your body, your rules" thing. Think most of the push-back against the pedos came from within the lgbt+ community when they tried to make it happen.

Dunno how I feel about bestiality. Livestock or pets, it's basically property. Chikcens, small dogs and so on, yeah, that'd be abuse. But a dude getting off on getting sodomized by a stallion, it might be sick and it sure must have been an awkward funeral, but I doubt the horse minds.
seektravelinfo wrote: A disingenuous way to cover his tracks in a Google search of sexual abuse of children.

That's a new low.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:12 am

Some days I really want to gouge my own eyes out with a molten trident.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:54 am

seektravelinfo wrote:
ROB wrote:
It’s not that hard to do a google search I suggest “normalization of pedophilia”.

Might leave that one to you, Tarks.

A disingenuous way to cover his tracks in a Google search of sexual abuse of children.

Show us on the doll where the mean man hurt you.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:02 pm

Tarkan wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:
ROB wrote:
It’s not that hard to do a google search I suggest “normalization of pedophilia”.

Might leave that one to you, Tarks.

A disingenuous way to cover his tracks in a Google search of sexual abuse of children.

Show us on the doll where the mean man hurt you.

To the man who breathlessly described having sex with a horse: Take your tired quips back to the aughts.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:22 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:To the man who breathlessly described having sex with a horse: Take your tired quips back to the aughts.

One thing I'm pretty sure I've never done is describe, breathlessly or otherwise, having sex with a horse. You must be thinking of one of your close relatives. Although, in the case of your relatives, maybe it was a pig or a dog.

Regardless, pretty much cements my initial conclusion that you are functionally retarded and should be kept far away from sharp objects and jury trials.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:00 pm

It was a mule.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:16 am

ROB wrote:It was a mule.

I never took you as one to kink shame.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:18 pm

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:It was a mule.

I never took you as one to kink shame.

It was a fine looking mule.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:17 pm

Love wins.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby sparrow » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:01 am

Tarkan wrote:
Chimborazo wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
What you don't seem to realize is a lot of those pedos just started calling themselves trans to get social immunity.

It's not the right that's pushing to normalize pedophilia and treat it on the sexual identity spectrum (just like homosexuality, pansexuality, or transgenderism). That's you fucking nutcases on the left.

Based on what evidence? I ask that sincerely, as I haven't dug into that.

While the right may not be pushing to normalize pedophilia, they certainly do a lot of protecting and projecting.

It’s not that hard to do a google search I suggest “normalization of pedophilia”. There will be a lot of right wing results to filter through, but what you should be keying on are academic and journalistic treatments, seeing what the slant is, and the political ideology of the authors. I say this because whatever your assertions of the right protecting and projecting, they aren’t the ones writing academic papers trying to normalize pedophiles as minor attracted persons, getting the UN to pressure countries to decriminalize sex between adults and minors, and writing puff journalistic puff pieces on people like the originator of queer theory (Foucault) - who just coincidentally liked to rape little boys. Additionally it’s not the right that’s tacking on the + on the end of the LGBTQIA alphabet soup victim/identity hierarchy. That’s the left. And yes, the + is for pedophiles.

The reality is pedophilia isn’t confined to a political party or ideology but momentum to accept it and normalize it is.

Fuck off.

Look, I get that there's nuts people around in this world. I get it.

But your assertion about this shit is plainly just fucking stupid.

There is no plan. No people publishing a plan.

Please visit a therapist
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:51 am

Scroll through the Paedo panic on this thread and behold the fruits of the original intent.

https://apnews.com/article/ohio-abortio ... ea26485270
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:38 pm

...and it's looking like you are gonna get legal weed too according to CNN projections.

NY is entering it's third year of legal weed and almost one year since it's first legal dispensary opened.

Right now hash is $30 to $50 a gram (worth it) but the tendency is to go down in price. Places where it has been legal for 5 years or more are now at $10 to $20 per gram.

Ohio's quality of life will get better, then gradually less expensive.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe