Well it's kickin off in the middle east again.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Well it's kickin off in the middle east again.

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:43 pm

The Pals even have a para glider airforce.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Re: Well it's kickin off in the middle east again.

Postby snaark » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:56 pm

Massive intel fail by the Israelis.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:24 pm

snaark wrote:Massive intel fail by the Israelis.

Very.
The are going to have to reevaluate whatever system they have.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:34 pm

Would this have happened if The Donald was in The White House?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Tarkan » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:33 pm

Well, RIckshaw, I dunno, but I do know weak men create hard times, and we have one weak, dementia addled piece of pedophile shit* running the White House today.

* https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/allege ... -in-diary/
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:34 pm

Kurt wrote:
snaark wrote:Massive intel fail by the Israelis.

Very.
The are going to have to reevaluate whatever system they have.

Two conspiracy theories:

1) Israelis let it happen in order to get causus belli to clamp down on Gaza

2) Israeli intel outfits were too busy looking inward and investigating internal government factions (e.g., Netanyahu) instead of looking for outward facing threats.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:48 pm

I don't think Cheeto Jesus could have stopped this.

In fact his castrato son-in-law's middle east peace but without Palestinians seems to have not done shit.

Except get Kushner 2 Billion from 666 Park ave.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:52 pm

Also, I the past Intel or false intel has been provided by "moderates" hoping to gain some influence by thwarting the Extremists in their midst.

The fact no moderates came forth to provide real or false intel shows that Hamas has its shit together and now the "Attack Israel" wing is the only wing.

But sure, Thats Biden's fault.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:35 pm

Kurt wrote:But sure, Thats Biden's fault.

If he wasn't busy getting pissed on by hookers, maybe he could sort his shit.

Oh hang on, that was Trump.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:06 pm

ROB wrote:
Kurt wrote:But sure, Thats Biden's fault.

If he wasn't busy getting pissed on by hookers, maybe he could sort his shit.

Oh hang on, that was Trump.

He did not get peed on by Hookers. That would have caused his make up to run.

He, manly man alpha that he is, probably did the peeing upon. Plus that would have kept his make-up in tact.

This was a dude who would not wear a mask at a mask factory because it would smudge his face.

If I wore as much make up as he does I would get chased out of a Library for being a "Groomer".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:25 am

Surely whether you're the giver or receiver of a golden shower is of secondary importance.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:23 pm

Kurt wrote:Also, I the past Intel or false intel has been provided by "moderates" hoping to gain some influence by thwarting the Extremists in their midst.

The fact no moderates came forth to provide real or false intel shows that Hamas has its shit together and now the "Attack Israel" wing is the only wing.

But sure, Thats Biden's fault.

I'm pretty sure Biden is not even in charge of his own bowel movements these days, but someone in his admin literally approved $75 million to be sent to the Gaza strip 2 days before the attack, and someone in his administration decided it was time to give Iran $6 billion which Biden's own SoS admitted Iran probably used to re-direct to terrorism. So yeah, at the very least, there is some institutional responsibility here.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:25 pm

!!!OMG Biden totally paid for those Israelis to get kidnapped!!!
Tarkan wrote: someone in his administration decided it was time to give Iran $6 billion
Dunno if "give" is the correct term seeing how they were Iranian assets that got unfrozen to help broker a prisoner swap that resulted in Americans being reunited with their loved ones.
Your take, which parrots some media outlet, seems to be less nuanced.

Saw you already quoted a "conspiracy theory" about Israel being aware beforehand and letting it happen anyway. SMH. At some point I believed you were smarter than to believe that. Unless you get paid to spout this nonsense, maybe I was wrong about that.

Looks like the Hamas attack/op achieved its goals, probably worked better than imagined.
As to IDF reaction, they remain a Western democracy with rules of engagement and professional standards their military and it's commanders are supposed to adhere to. There are legal repercussions for those that don't.

It has sucked to be a Palestinian for quite a while. It's not going to suck any less any time soon. And so the cycle continues.

edited for splleing
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Tarkan » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:59 pm

el3so wrote:!!!OMG Biden totally paid for those Israelis to get kidnapped!!!
Tarkan wrote: someone in his administration decided it was time to give Iran $6 billion
Dunno if "give" is the correct term seeing how they were Iranian assets that got unfrozen to help broker a prisoner swap that resulted in Americans being reunited with their loved ones.
Your take, which parrots some media outlet, seems to be less nuanced.

Saw you already quoted a "conspiracy theory" about Israel being aware beforehand and letting it happen anyway. SMH. At some point I believed you were smarter than to believe that. Unless you get paid to spout this nonsense, maybe I was wrong about that.

Um, I didn't say I believed either one of the conspiracy theories, just was relaying a couple that I had seen.

I think this was a massive fuck up by the Israelis with good opsec by Hamas and they ended up being much more successful than even they probably anticipated, especially with the murdering Israeli civilians and little kids part of the operation.

Looks like the Hamas attack/op achieved its goals, probably worked better than imagined.
As to IDF reaction, they remain a Western democracy with rules of engagement and professional standards their military and it's commanders are supposed to adhere to. There are legal repercussions for those that don't.

I'll be more convinced that Israel is serious about cleaning out Hamas, root and stem, if they stop roof knocking before blowing up buildings in Gaza. Given the public reception from the Palestinian crowds that the Hamas terrorists got when they paraded brutalized and murdered naked women and little captive kids when they got back to Gaza, it would be hard for me to consider any resident of Gaza as anything but part of the broader terrorist outfit if I was Israeli.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:29 pm

Outrage and other emotions are bound to silence moderates on both sides for a while. That is understandable.
Tarkan wrote: I'll be more convinced that Israel is serious about cleaning out Hamas, root and stem, if they stop roof knocking before blowing up buildings in Gaza. Given the public reception from the Palestinian crowds that the Hamas terrorists got when they paraded brutalized and murdered naked women and little captive kids when they got back to Gaza, it would be hard for me to consider any resident of Gaza as anything but part of the broader terrorist outfit if I was Israeli.
Can't "clean(ing) Hamas out, root and stem" by anything short of genocide or eugenics program.
Western democracy, rules of engagement, professional standards, legal repercussions and all that jazz means those haven't been an option since WW2.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe