Well it's kickin off in the middle east again.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Well it's kickin off in the middle east again.

Postby Mr.PocketsOfSteel » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:52 pm

The bottom line is this.

We ARE living in "Bible Times." Whether one chooses to not believe that, has no bearing on how this is going to end. It's like the idiot who braced me once in the pharmacy checkout with the never heard before saying "you think you scare me?" As he was playing the fool to/and with anyone who breathed his air that day. Heh.

Like I told him, whether you're scared or not has no bearing how this is going to end, if you don't take a step back.

Whether you believe in Jesus Christ or not, has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on how this is going to end. HE is going to FINISH what He started and everything that has been written in that "crazy book" is going down.....and it's going down EXTREMELY quickly. These are Bible times and when possibly hundreds of millions simply disappear like a fart in the wind, just like the word of God says is about to happen. The world will take notice. The powers that be already have their "cover story" to the rapture of the saved folks who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior. They're going to say "yep - it was them thar aliens who took those bad folks away."

Sadly, most are going to buy into it, hook line and sinker. Couple that along with the "strong delusion," that God himself sends that "they will believe the lie," and what we have here is literally the showdown between God and His son, Jesus Christ vs. Satan (Lucifer) and his angels and it's going to be the ultimate bare knuckle donnybrook and EVERYONE that is left behind......is going to have to "pick a side." There is going to be NO ATHEISTS in the 7 Year Tribulation. You take the mark of the beast (per the Bible) and WORSHIP him as your God as you get to move along with your pathetic life or you choose Jesus Christ and you're beheaded for your faith. It's one or the other. There will be no third choice.

The extremely sad part of this, is that YOU do not have to be left behind, you do not have to be a part of the 7 years, that according to the God is going to be "unlike ANYTHING that this world has ever seen."

This isn't about RELIGION. That's a man made term. This is about a "personal relationship" between you and Jesus Christ. He did everything He said he did and was beaten beyond recognition and crucified on the cross. He payed the price for man's sins with His blood. He was buried and He rose again on the 3rd day as it is written. He said He was coming again and coming again He will do. But NO ONE has to be here for what is fixing to go down. NO ONE is sent to Hell. Hell wasn't originally made for man. You CHOOSE where it is that you're going to spend eternity, He doesn't put you there, you CHOOSE to go there.

The rules are about to change. The world is about to step into another dispensation, with completely different rules. Whether you CHOOSE to believe it or not, has absolutely NO BEARING on how this is going to end for every breathing and non breathing person who ever stepped face on this Earth. This isn't rocket science stuff or esoteric physics nonsense, He made it so easy that a child can understand it.

Romans 1:22-25 KJV
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Mr.PocketsOfSteel

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 am

I reject Pietism because it leads to the hubris that comes from advocating a relationship with God.

A relationship outside the institution of The Church leads to the error of Divination rather than relying on The Word. Plus it denys the power of his blood as the alpha and the omega by claiming that his work is not yet done or that the almighty needs the help of man.

Plus, any prayer other than The Lord's Prayer is akin to sorcery.

Believing in a personal relationship with Jesus actually leads us away.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby stillme » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:11 am

When we all convert to Catholicism it will be a miracle but until then not so much.
stillme

Postby stillme » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:32 am

Please Francis in the name of all that is holy and good do not change it...

Plus, any prayer other than The Lord's Prayer is akin to sorcery.
stillme

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:19 am

stillme wrote:When we all convert to Catholicism it will be a miracle but until then not so much.

Naw.
The Second Vatican Council reconfirmed Augustine of Hippo's observation that the Church was imperfect cuz of man and therefore reaching out to other Christians without primacy is the true path. "Everyone converting to Catholicism" is unlikely and would not create a changed state on earth but rather would be a sign of man's sin in using the name of god to achieve a better world on earth.

The same applies to Ecumenical protestants etc.

Basically saying "we live in Biblical times" implies the work of Christ is unfinished, as if Jesus made a mistake that needs another correction.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:10 am

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby stillme » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:37 pm

Kurt wrote:
stillme wrote:When we all convert to Catholicism it will be a miracle but until then not so much.

Naw.
The Second Vatican Council reconfirmed Augustine of Hippo's observation that the Church was imperfect cuz of man and therefore "Everyone converting to Catholicism" is unlikely

It appears we are agreed - as miracles require God and God requires assent - for now.
stillme

Postby Buzzsaw » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:43 pm

Remember that Bible spammer dude on the old board from like twenty years ago? I wonder what happened to him.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby Kurt » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:29 pm

Buzzsaw wrote:Remember that Bible spammer dude on the old board from like twenty years ago? I wonder what happened to him.

She was obsessed with RYP. She was convinced that Jeebus wanted her and RYP to copulate.

She had multiple problems so I banned her hoping she would get help for them....plus she was annoying as hell
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby sparrow » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:38 am

^Laughed my ass off at that.

P.S. To anyone within earshot, there is no "god". You're welcome.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby ROB » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:22 am

Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
ROB wrote:Ironically, the only people we really need to eradicate from society are otherwise intelligent people who logic their way into thinking genocide is a great solution.

You mean like the good folks in Hamas that advocate for the extermination of the Jews?

I am sure there is a point there somewhere.

You know exactly what my point is, and your pretentious strutting and preening about your supposed moral superiority is just a coward's cloak. So you're fine saying bullshit like "the only people we really need to eradicate from society are otherwise intelligent people who logic their way into thinking genocide is a great solution" - while intimating that people that say we should kill every single Hamas member and supporter are the REAL problems, not the people that go into villages and slaughter everyone, behead toddlers, and then take grisly trophies back to their homes to celebrate with their bestest, closest friends. But hey, you do you.

You honestly are a halfwit.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hansol » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:42 pm

Everyone knows the Old Gods will prevail anyway.

Mr.PocketsOfSteel wrote:The bottom line is this.

We ARE living in "Bible Times." Whether one chooses to not believe that, has no bearing on how this is going to end. It's like the idiot who braced me once in the pharmacy checkout with the never heard before saying "you think you scare me?" As he was playing the fool to/and with anyone who breathed his air that day. Heh. ... [ snip] ... is blessed for ever. Amen.
guy: So what you're saying...
me: Yeah, pretty much.
Hansol
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:09 pm

Hansol wrote:Image

We ARE living in "Bible Times." Whether one chooses to not believe that, has no bearing on how this is going to end. It's like the idiot who braced me once in the pharmacy checkout with the never heard before saying "you think you scare me?" As he was playing the fool to/and with anyone who breathed his air that day. Heh. ... [ snip] ... is blessed for ever. Amen.

Damn! Welcome back for the end-times.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Hansol » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:03 pm

I still check in every now and then.

And still salty that I can't get a paper copy of Worlds Most Dangerous Places 2024.

Kurt wrote:
Hansol wrote:Image

Damn! Welcome back for the end-times.
guy: So what you're saying...
me: Yeah, pretty much.
Hansol
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:43 am

Hansol wrote:I still check in every now and then.

And still salty that I can't get a paper copy of Worlds Most Dangerous Places 2024.

I have money set aside for the next WMDP issue if one happens
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe