Shirtless Man With Handgun Demands to Speak with Gov

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Shirtless Man With Handgun Demands to Speak with Gov

Postby Kurt » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:14 pm

A shirtless man with a handgun walked into the Wisconsin State Capitol and demanded to speak with Governor Evers.

He was arrested, booked and charged with possession of a firearm in a restricted area.

He posted bail and then returned, shirtless and with an AK-47 style gun and demanded to speak to Tony Evers.

He was arrested again and Booked.

Apparently he also posted bail and was just arrested again.

https://www.wkow.com/news/man-charged-f ... 4af95.html

Oddly carrying a firearm in the Capitol is only a misdemeanor. I could get more jail time in Wisconsin for possessing 1 gram of hashish in the Capitol than someone with a firearm could get. So if I approached the desk and asked to see Tony Evers so I could give him some prime Morroccan Hash I would get a felony.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Shirtless Man With Handgun Demands to Speak with Gov

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:23 pm

If you come to London and give rickshaw92 some prime Moroccan hash you will get a hug.

But please wear a shirt.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:59 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:If you come to London and give rickshaw92 some prime Moroccan hash you will get a hug.

But please wear a shirt.

Unless someone is:

Doing hard, physical labor.
In their yard.
At the beach.
At a doctor's office.
Is on fire.

I do not trust anyone who is just hanging around shirtless.

Anyway, Hash in New York State is awesome. It's legal here and we can legally walk around with 5 grams of it and have 24(!!) grams in our dwellings.
It is expensive but the price is dropping ($30 to 50 per gram)

Every night I end with a glass of brandy, a bowl of Northern Lights hash and reading Heretics of Dune. God Emperor of Dune was awesome because the main character is a giant Human / Sandworm Hybrid who generates a drug called "Spice" from the protective face-folds of his body. That was really fun to read while relaxing.

It is a damn shame I can be arrested and put away for trying to get you to hug me in London.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:02 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:If you come to London and give rickshaw92 some prime Moroccan hash you will get a hug.

But please wear a shirt.

FYI, sometimes I roll like Porky Pig.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Chimborazo wrote:

But please wear a shirt.

FYI, sometimes I roll like Porky Pig.

At first I thought that was an unfamiliar term for creating a hashish joint.

So from now on I am gonna call hash joints a Porky Pig.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:06 am

Over 40 years ago (before David Lynch's movie) I was a huge fan of Dune, but gave up on all the sequels after getting halfway through Children of Dune. Not sure if any other ones were more interesting.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:41 am

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:Over 40 years ago (before David Lynch's movie) I was a huge fan of Dune, but gave up on all the sequels after getting halfway through Children of Dune. Not sure if any other ones were more interesting.

My best friend (of 52 years) recommended the first book ,Dune, when we were 12. During Lockdown I downloaded the original to my Kindle and read it 38 years after he first advised it.

It was cool. Since then I have been reading the chronological order of the world of Herbert. So I read the pre-histories written by his son and I thought they were better than Dune. Then I went back to Frank Herbert's work and so far in the middle of Heretics of Dune I think the plots are wonderfully freaky.
But yah, weed helps.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:45 pm

The unfortunate thing about a late entry to the Dune books (I saw the David Lynch movie when I was like 10) is, because the writing is simply decent and not great, it feels very derivative because so much sci-fi eventually stole from it that large elements have become sci-fi tropes. It was probably a magical book to read in 1974.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe