Drag Queen kills 22+ in Maine

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Drag Queen kills 22+ in Maine

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:12 am

Oh...I mean Certified Firearms instructor.

Who can tell these days with Drag Queen violence these days.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Drag Queen kills 22+ in Maine

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:29 pm

From Daily Mail UK:

“In March, he liked a post by Donald Trump Jr. that read, 'Given the incredible rise of trans/non-binary mass shooters in the last few years… by far the largest group committing as a percentage of population… maybe, rather than talking about guns we should be talking about lunatics pushing their gender affirming bullsh** on our kids?'”

There’s proof, right there, that assault weapon owners are cross-dressers. Junior says so.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:01 pm

I actually had dinner in the same place with two mass shooting survivors in my hometown.

One was my dad. He is President of a non profit graveyard in my hometown and 1 employee was killed and 4 were injured in a shooting in 2018 by a former employee who worked there last in 2012. The woman he killed was a childhood friend of mine. We waited at the bus stop together about 40 years ago.

The other were parents of a young lawyer who represented a woman in a divorce. He husban came in the law office and killed 3 people but the target escaped out the window.

Stories like mine are ratcheting up throughout the country.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:58 pm

18 victims.

Apparently family, friends, neighbors, and his employer (US Army reserve) tried to Red Flag him and get a 5150.

But the thing is these guys have credibility:

1. White.
2. Firearms Instructor (usually square, down-to-earth types)
3. Military

I was talking with some FBI agents for a Cyber Security conference at work this week to share intel on threats, actual and imagined, to critical infrastructure. One of the problems is profiling.

Profiles are useful to a degree that the profile is not used as evidence. The problem is that when you have a straight laced, square, Military Firearms instructor that it does not fit the profile of a mass shooter, so warnings are ignored. (in this case). In our case it was Law Enforcement's emphasis on BLM protests when they padlocked open a gate and therefore allowed people to ride the subway for free. The FBI helped the NYPD gather evidence to look for people to interview so they could make arrests.
They did this because the FBI has to help with "threats to critical infrastructure" except that fare evasion is not a threat to critical infrastructure since the trains still run and they can run without danger to customers and employees even if no one is paying.

During this time if there had been an actual threat to critical infrastructure, like shooting out substation transformers, their focus would have still been on fare evaders because their profile from 1999 said that leftists protesting trade treaties were the biggest threat to the United States and in 2020 Local LEOs used the FBI profile to request help from the FBI, which the FBI had to comply based on their policies for helping Law Enforcement with potential domestic terrorists.

This is why a Biden Admin staffer was investigated for the D.C pipe bombs intended to kill Kamala Harris on January 6th and not a Trump supporter or a Boog. The Profile said "Leftists = Bombs" in spite of Oklahoma City in 1995 and the attempted Right Wing Coup on January 6th.

Even though it was FBI agents telling us this they were still very uncomfortable with my questions that lead them to admit that Leftist activists were, with a few exceptions, mostly harmless and stories like "Cement Filled Tennis Balls" were made up somewhere, the FBI did not refute them because they believed such stories, though not true, created pressure on potential terrorists associated with the BLM movement.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69449&p=604391&hilit=Tennis+Ball#p604391

Most likely if there had been a trench coat wearing teen who wrote Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris Fanfiction for fun, he could have been held on a 5150 for fitting a 25 year old profile but the square firearms instructor with symptoms of Schizophrenia was not, even though everyone who knew him could tell he was an immediate threat.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:21 pm

Kurt wrote:18 victims.

Snip. 31 victims. 18 fatalities.

You seem to have a hard on for politicizing these things Kurt.

But here's the deal.

Red flag laws are dubiously Constitutional and suffer from all sorts of due process rights deprivation issues and open up the door for massive potential abuse by estranged spouses during divorces, asshole neighbors, or the government, just because. That being said, I actually think there is a need for some well thought out Red Flag laws, because there's a lot of crazy people out there that really need to be institutionalized for their own good and society's good as well.

Additionally, the government and the military is really, really bad at policing their own. Robert Card should have been a prohibited person based on his psych history.

Ex-airman Devin Patrick Kelley killed 26 people here at a church down in Texas in 2017 and he was a left-wing anti-Christian type mass shooter. Should have been a prohibited person as well due to domestic violence and less than honorable discharge, but the Air Force never sent in the info to NICS.

Prior to that you had Micah Xavier Johnson (former mil) gun down 5 Dallas area police officers at a BLM rally.

In 2019 we had the white 21-year old Patrick Wood Crusius from Allen, TX go on a racist murder spree in El Paso, TX and kill 23 people before surrendering.

Then in 2023 we had the neo-nazi Hispanic Mauricio Garcia go on a racist murder spree in Allen, TX and kill 8 people before he was shot dead by Allen PD.

I think the accurate frame is that across all areas of society, violence and homicidal violence is increasingly being normalized as a means of "resolving disputes", be they psychological, territorial, business, or political.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:47 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:18 victims.

Snip. 31 victims. 18 fatalities.

You seem to have a hard on for politicizing these things Kurt.

Yep, I should have said fatalities and not victims.

I have a hard-on for de-politicizing these things. We are so used to "violent leftists" stuff that in the case where the opposite happens we are not able to see it because of profiling. Something the Feds admitted to me and others was a problem as well. We tend to see things as opposites. Kurt points out that the Feds profile shooters and others incorrectly rather than looking at facts first, therefore Kurt is politicising it by contradicting a nearly 25 year old mandate that DID politicize violence and did create incorrect profiles for mass shooters (based on Harris and Klebold plus unemployed postal workers etc.)

Tarkan wrote:
Red flag laws are dubiously Constitutional and suffer from all sorts of due process rights deprivation issues and open up the door for massive potential abuse by estranged spouses during divorces, asshole neighbors, or the government, just because.

Cops and others have had the dubious right to detain based on observation and reports for a long time. But when it involves a gun, that's where the constitution comes up. All 5150 admissions are essentially unconstitutional since it is detention without due process and it can be done by vengeful people to punish without due process. That is why there is a time limit on them.

Tarkan wrote:Ex-airman Devin Patrick Kelley killed 26 people here at a church down in Texas in 2017 and he was a left-wing anti-Christian type mass shooter. Should have been a prohibited person as well due to domestic violence and less than honorable discharge, but the Air Force never sent in the info to NICS.

The "Lefty" stuff was from his anti-religion stance but again to depoliticize these, the thing he had in common with other mass shooters is he was a wife beater and an animal abuser. Ayn Rand fans are also anti-Religious without being Leftists, but there was not evidence he was one of those either.

Prior to that you had Micah Xavier Johnson (former mil) gun down 5 Dallas area police officers at a BLM rally.

He was not married but he threatened women while enlisted and on social media. Hard for folks to believe but he was Pan African and those guys tend to be anti-cop, anti-white and anti-Government and they are also in the no-at-all-liberal anti Women's rights and anti-LGBT category

I think the accurate frame is that across all areas of society, violence and homicidal violence is increasingly being normalized as a means of "resolving disputes", be they psychological, territorial, business, or political.

Agreed.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:55 am

Kurt wrote:He was not married but he threatened women while enlisted and on social media. Hard for folks to believe but he was Pan African and those guys tend to be anti-cop, anti-white and anti-Government and they are also in the no-at-all-liberal anti Women's rights and anti-LGBT category

Well, yeah, politics makes for strange bedfellows and the left/right paradigm is a really bad characterization in so many ways. See the current LGBT for Free Palestine protestors. Only a little less ironic than Jews for Hitler protestors. In keeping with horseshoe theory, the militant black groups also tend to pretty anti-Jew as well as the above. A lot of the crunchier left wing groups go so far left they start to overlap with the militant far right groups. Creeping anti-Semitism seems to be a uniting thread there (when someone is at a protest rally yelling "Gas the Jews", I don't think they can continue to claim that they are not anti-Semitic, they are only anti-Zionist anymore). Populism tends to cause the outlier groups responding to collective outrage to converge. I think if Antifa bathed more frequently and wasn't so LGBT friendly, they would probably end up being besties with the Proud Boys since the main things both are into seems to be fucking shit up. I bet if you sat a Proud Boy down and had him talk with an Antifa member about, say, corporate domination of the media or cops being pigs, they would agree more than they disagree.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:37 pm

Non-sequitor, blowhard, to bring anti-Semitism into this thread but some do what they gots to do to change the subject.

Meanwhile, there’s this, to no big surprise:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7zx5a/ ... mike-enoch
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:21 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Non-sequitor, blowhard, to bring anti-Semitism into this thread but some do what they gots to do to change the subject.

Meanwhile, there’s this, to no big surprise:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7zx5a/ ... mike-enoch

I see you can't help it, you can't not be a cunt.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe