Ghost Buses on J6

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Ghost Buses on J6

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:31 pm

According to Dipshit Clay Higgens the FBI used "Ghost Buses" to ship in rioters to the Capitol on January 6th.

He provided photos of "White" buses at Union Station (cuz White = Ghost" and told FBI director Wray that "Ghost Bus" is a common law enforcement term.

Then he said "Your day is coming Mr. Wray" because MAGA always has to threaten people who deny their bullshit.

Later Wray had to remind M.T.G that the FBI was not The Department of Homeland Security.

If Trump gets elected Wray is going to get locked up because of white buses at a bus depot.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Ghost Buses on J6

Postby snaark » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:02 pm

Did he maybe mean "ghost busters"?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:17 pm

snaark wrote:Did he maybe mean "ghost busters"?

Would have made more sense.
And it would be more likely to be true. Gozer and the Stay Puft Marshmallow man is more probable than the FBI bussing informants to storm the Capitol and make MAGA look bad.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:37 am

Kurt wrote:...If Trump gets elected...

I keep telling you, Trump isn't getting elected again. He'll be killed before they let that happen. They will MKULTRA some Q-tard for the patsy so it becomes a right-wing conspiracy as a bonus.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:12 pm

Tarkan wrote:

I keep telling you, Trump isn't getting elected again. He'll be killed before they let that happen. They will MKULTRA some Q-tard for the patsy so it becomes a right-wing conspiracy as a bonus.

Its kind of weird seeing conspiracy theories eat themselves.
A conspiracy involving conspiracy theorists being manipulated to make other conspiracy theorists look bad.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:32 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:

Its kind of weird seeing conspiracy theories eat themselves.
A conspiracy involving conspiracy theorists being manipulated to make other conspiracy theorists look bad.

I watched Inception too many times.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:56 pm

Apparently the Ghost Bus guy, Clay Higgins, is also the "Paul Pelosi was attacked by a male Prostitute" guy.

Who was convicted yesterday of assault and planning to kidnap and maim Nancy Pelosi (which he admitted in testimony).

I bet the new theory about him is that he was MKULTRA-ed and made to attack Paul Pelosi because his Mind-Brain Handlers at the FBI knew Nancy would be out and such a nut would discredit the very credible Right Wing.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:26 pm

Kurt wrote:Apparently the Ghost Bus guy, Clay Higgins, is also the "Paul Pelosi was attacked by a male Prostitute" guy.

Who was convicted yesterday of assault and planning to kidnap and maim Nancy Pelosi (which he admitted in testimony).

I bet the new theory about him is that he was MKULTRA-ed and made to attack Paul Pelosi because his Mind-Brain Handlers at the FBI knew Nancy would be out and such a nut would discredit the very credible Right Wing.

You go to the track a lot?
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:50 pm

I don't gamble. Just that past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

So I predict a conspiracy theory to deflect responsibilities for other conspiracy theories.

Conservatives has a malicious innocence that does like this:

Conspiracy >> Conspiracy accepted as Truth >> Believers of Conspiracy suffer because of Belief >> New conspiracy that claims that was the Deep State's plan all along.

When conservatives started croaking at a trackable rate for belief in the COVID-10 vaccine some claimed that Liberals knew they would reject Liberal Science so therefore they planned to kill them and make it look like they chose death.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe