Trump as a target

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Trump as a target

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:00 am

People like me think IF Trump gets offed it will be from a disgruntled MAGA grifter.
People like Tarkan think IF Trump is whacked it will be by a deranged Democrat.

I think we are both too narrow in thinking one group or the other pose a greater threat to a former Presidents safety.

Ukraine has a reason to want him dead and their international hit squads are getting to the skill level of Israel in the 1970s.
I now think if Trump is murdered it will be by a Yook.
Melania and Barron now move down to 3rd and 4th place in my ranking system.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Trump as a target

Postby Tarkan » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:51 am

I don't think it will be from "a deranged Democrat" - I think it will be a criminal conspiracy by the "powers that be" similar to RFK or JFK, and they will pin it on some deranged lunatic that may or may or may not actually be a trigger man. Or woman.

I don't think the powers that be are particularly left or right wing, I just think they stoke the fires of left vs. right to keep the population divided.

The bulk of the Democrats and Republicans work together to keep the grift machine running. Trump is a threat to that grift machine - not because he's particularly honest (because he's not), but because he's a outsider and a competitor #1, and #2 his geopolitical views are nativist and clash with the policies that the Washington elite are using to enrich themselves (some of which, at their core, are anti-American, such as the explicit facilitation and encouragement of mass illegal immigration - now standing at a rate of 5 million, per year, up from 2 million per year during the first two years of the Biden admin). The GOP establishment benefits from this bullshit too, which is why aside from the occasional sound and fury, they have done fuck all to stop it.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe