Epstein documents

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Epstein documents

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:54 pm

Seems like Clinton and Trump gave accurate accounts of their relationship with him.

But it does seem like their was a conspiracy back in those days. Dershowitz, who should have been a co-defendant, negotiated the terms of the deal to not go after any other defendants in the matter. While the prosecutors realized Dershowitz had duped them did not release the details of the agreement.

So the people who had the most to lose by Epstein "talking" were the people who prosecuted him.

Basically he killed himself in jail.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Epstein documents

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:33 pm

Yeah, not so sure about Epstein killing himself.

I think a more important question though is who was Epstein running his honeypot operation for? CIA? Mossad? Someone else?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:50 pm

Tarkan wrote:Yeah, not so sure about Epstein killing himself.

I think a more important question though is who was Epstein running his honeypot operation for? CIA? Mossad? Someone else?

Himself. Who benefitted the most? He did. He got money from the Victoria's secret guy. He got (at the time) the services of the best defense lawyer in the USA. He probably got hidden Maxwell cash to launder and use.

He got his perv on, he hung out with smart people who flattered him and he got really rich doing it.

What would another government do to help him? He already had a deal worked out with prosecutors that said he got away with it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:14 am

What I find odd is how many famous and wealthy people would knowingly compromise themselves.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:14 pm

ROB wrote:What I find odd is how many famous and wealthy people would knowingly compromise themselves.

Quoting F. Scott Fitzgerald from The Great Gatsby:

“Let me tell you about the very rich. They are different from you and me. They possess and enjoy early, and it does something to them, makes them soft where we are hard, and cynical where we are trustful, in a way that, unless you were born rich, it is very difficult to understand. They think, deep in their hearts, that they are better than we are because we had to discover the compensations and refuges of life for ourselves. Even when they enter deep into our world or sink below us, they still think that they are better than we are. They are different.”
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe