Iran has sent an assassin

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Iran has sent an assassin

Postby Kurt » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:10 pm

To target Trump admin officials.

Will provide a link when I am off work.

Anyway, just saying this so MAGA can work on their "Deep State is working with Iran" delusion.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Iran has sent an assassin

Postby ROB » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:31 pm

I think the Dems realized the Obama olive branch to Iran was naive and are now past it.

Not that this matters to MAGAs.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:58 pm

To me this sounds a bit Libyan Hit Squad-ish.

40 years ago Manucher Ghorbanifar https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manucher_Ghorbanifar invented the Libyan Hit Squad "intelligence" and washed it through Michael Ledeen, who as a pair were pretty much responsible for all the stupid shit Republicans did from 1980 until Gulf War II: The Gulfening.

So part of me thinks this is a Ledeen / Ghorbanifar op cuz they have done this exact shit before.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/04/us-news/f ... officials/

NY Post does not have a paywall so there is the original.

Other accounts I read focused on them targeting Bolton (to be fair, if I were SAVAMA or Quods I would target Bolton too..makes sense since you never know who will be dumb enough to hire him again)

Pompeo....No one would notice. There is always a "Pompeo" out there for American politicians to choose. In fact it might be more destabilizing to leave him alive.

Trump. Same thing. Every US adversary should want Trump. Intel will be like those cartoon mice living inside of a giant swiss cheese with the swiss cheese being every US and NATO intelligence and military institution. In fact if Iran sent a hit squad to kill Trump the Russians and the Norks would probably send a Hit Squad to the US to kill the Iranian one.

If this story is true, Trump is probably safer than he was before the hitman crossed the border.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:54 am

Persian chicks are hot AF, and fun to party with in Dubai.

Plus the whole it's not my fucking business to get into a gang turf war thousands of miles away from where I live, over beefs that are thousands of years old.

But, you know..It's America's M.O. to send blood and treasure for the bankers in NY and AIPAC. Don't ask questions, or you're a Nazi. Shut up and send your kids and money to defend Israel.

Vassal state.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

assassin

Postby el3so » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:10 pm

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/additional/s ... wnload.pdf

300k for un-aliving a US politician or even a federal agent? Given the risks involved, for that kind of reward I wouldn't even send a threatening letter.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: assassin

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:50 pm

el3so wrote:https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/additional/shahram-poursafi/download.pdf

300k for un-aliving a US politician or even a federal agent? Given the risks involved, for that kind of reward I wouldn't even send a threatening letter.

Traditionally the U.S has only had successful foreign assassins from countries we were friendly with already like those Chileans in the 1970s.

Fun fact: I thought Somoza was assassinated here in Miami but he was killed in Paraguay and buried in Miami.
The Sandinistas who killed him (lets face it that probably a KGB op) planned for six months and they avoided suspicion and gained access to multiple residencies by pretending to be .....Get this. ..JULIO IGLESIAS' personal staff.

They must crack up about that to this day.

Bolton should watch out for anyone claiming to be with Taylor Swift.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:42 pm

Kurt wrote: avoided suspicion and gained access to multiple residencies by pretending to be .....Get this. ..JULIO IGLESIAS' personal staff.
If it is stupid but it works...
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe