Joe Biden's Impeachment is going well.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Joe Biden's Impeachment is going well.

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:42 pm

Rankin proves republicans are basically clownshoes.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1770474237922320461

New Star Witness is in Prison for Pension Fraud
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1770474237922320461

Lev Parnas on Guilliani , Trump and Pete Sessions and how he found zero evidence on the Bidens.
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1 ... 1870828785

All this from a laptop that never had a proper Chain of Custody trail and from emails where the presenters of the data as valid did not even know enough to provide headers to try to fake.

The Republican Convention this year should be wonderfully incompetent, now that Trump took it over and purged workers and is looting it's coffers.

I predict the massive incompetence of things like falling stage lights, ransomware messages on Status Display Boards will just be blamed on Antifa or some other conspiracy and not the fact that no one who is MAGA seems to know how anything, anything at all works.

Be it Laws or Electricity they just don't fucking know. Most think there are only two Amendments to the Constitution. I have talked to MAGA Truckers online and they don't even know how shipping works they just know "Farmers (MAGA) produce food and Truckers (MAGA) ships food to Blue States and Cities so therefore they can "starve" us.

Nevermind that the price of food (except for beef ribs for some reason) actually dropped during the Trucker Boycott, but they still believe they can starve people out as punishment for treating a criminal like Trump as a criminal.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Joe Biden's Impeachment is going well.

Postby Alphabet » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:08 pm

Don't quote me on the exact dates...but I'm pretty sure the trucker thing was at the same time Texas had a huge drought, and ranchers were losing cattle bigly.

Might be why the ribs got expensive.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:50 pm

Alphabet wrote:Don't quote me on the exact dates...but I'm pretty sure the trucker thing was at the same time Texas had a huge drought, and ranchers were losing cattle bigly.

Might be why the ribs got expensive.

Also ribs are delicious, but once they go over $8 per lb I pass.

Been getting into slow cooked beef shins with the marrow broiled on home made bread with parsley. Those range from $2 to $4 per pound.

The "Truckers" who call for this always seem to make their boycott videos in places that are not trucks. One guy does it from a gym. Only a gym.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:54 pm

Kurt wrote: beef shins with the marrow broiled on home made bread

Been a while since a post simultaneously took me on a trip to memory lane and made me drool over the keyboard.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby ROB » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 pm

el3so wrote:

Been a while since a post simultaneously took me on a trip to memory lane and made me drool over the keyboard.

He's talking about ribs that you eat.

Not the emaciated ribs showing through the sequins on some Thai ladyboy.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby Kurt » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:35 am

el3so wrote:

I just had a talk with a friend of mine's teenage son. He's like 6'4, 16 years old and plays La Cross so he does not need advice on how to get high school girls. Buuuuuttt ...I said he will get older and his knees may give and he better learn how to do useful things...

The best is to learn how to bake bread.

Everyone loves fresh bread out of the oven with butter. I serve it at parties and it is always the first thing to go. But when you are older and you meet a woman and mention that bake bread as a hobby she will think "that's cute" and then she thinks about America's crap bread a little harder and then shows more interest.

Then you mention how day old bread makes awesome French toast and that is what you will be making yourself for breakfast in the morning.

Suddenly you have an "in" to ask her home with you and make her breakfast.

Now I just make breakfast for my wife

Since it was warm this winter my parsley survived and I should have massive roots by the fall. It should have stalks about the size of celery and roasted parsley with bone marrow, a good, flaky salt and lemon zest is the best.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:48 pm

Comer and Jordan (and their ilk) have no shame; I would be incredibly embarrassed by my incompetence and being a useful idiot to a foreign intelligence agency. But then again, MAGA die hards eat it up, so I guess there's something to their strategy. None of it seems to come and bite them in the ass.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:51 pm

If the Republican Convention is a total shit show and Trump flops in the election this could be the end of the GoP. Wonder what party(ies?) would fill the vacuum.

Kurt wrote:
The best is to learn how to bake bread.

Everyone loves fresh bread out of the oven with butter. I serve it at parties and it is always the first thing to go. But when you are older and you meet a woman and mention that bake bread as a hobby she will think "that's cute" and then she thinks about America's crap bread a little harder and then shows more interest.

Then you mention how day old bread makes awesome French toast and that is what you will be making yourself for breakfast in the morning.

Suddenly you have an "in" to ask her home with you and make her breakfast.

Now I just make breakfast for my wife

Since it was warm this winter my parsley survived and I should have massive roots by the fall. It should have stalks about the size of celery and roasted parsley with bone marrow, a good, flaky salt and lemon zest is the best.

Totally. Making food often leads to ... romantic activities.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:04 pm

Pretty sure the GOP convention will be a shitshow. The Greene's and Boebert's are going to be more unhinged than usual. Trump will cry about all the assets that were seized. The cult will lap it up.

There will probably be a few incidents by some die hards. A lot more by COINTELPRO or whatever the Feds are calling that these hard.

The GOP has been on life support since they threw Ross Perot under the bus for Bush. Ron Paul was the last gasp.

There's the great boomer die off not to far into the future, which will definitely dent GOP numbers, but the evangelical freak show is growing, so might balance that out.

We might get some of the younger ones to come over to the Libertarian party, but realistically not enough to make us a contender. I know my L vote is meaningless other than assuaging my conscious.

There's evidence that Republican women aren't so hot about the R stance on abortion. Even if they are pro life personally, they are rightfully so wary about govt having say over their body. But, again..the boomers and religious nuts are far too entrenched for any real change.

Same can be said for the Dems and their issues. It just boils down to the average American voter being ignorant. "Don't like what I don't like" sums it up.

If it weren't for that..the first party that came along with lowering taxes, dialing back firearm restrictions, allowing abortion, stopping all the foreign wars, end of the war on drugs, etc..would fucking clean up.

At this point, at best, I think we're looking at Balkanization.

P.S...Bread is cancer. Bone marrow is tits.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:19 pm

There's a world of difference between factory bakery bread with shit ingredients and baking your own sourdough with just water and imported flour.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:32 pm

The reasonable Republicans will relent and adopt a few of the more contentious desires of the hard right (albeit sanitised versions) and they will regain general control.

Now I know I am talking to a bunch of Americans who cannot fathom that other countries might be worth looking at for literally anything, and who take it as a point of pride that they cannot name a single foreign politician, but this shit has played out elsewhere.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:56 pm

ROB wrote:The reasonable Republicans will relent and adopt a few of the more contentious desires of the hard right (albeit sanitised versions) and they will regain general control.

Now I know I am talking to a bunch of Americans who cannot fathom that other countries might be worth looking at for literally anything, and who take it as a point of pride that they cannot name a single foreign politician, but this shit has played out elsewhere.

That Canuck dude...mayor of Toronto? Yeah..Rob Ford. Hookers and blow. Fuck yeah brother!

I think a parliamentary system of like 40 parties might be kinda cool, but we're dealing with like 150 years of D/R entrenchment here.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:55 pm

Not many American's follow any politics let alone another country. It's only worth watching foreign politicians who are or could do better than ours. Like ...

Lee Hsien Loong ! I love his speaking. I tuned into him during the Trump era just to hear a coherent speech. Singapore is virtually a one party state. Works for them. We might see America go that way.

Javier Milei ! This is the funniest video I've seen awhiel

We'll see if Republicans can maintain whenever Trump bow's out. America will remain a two party country but a centrist party could push the gop out.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:43 am

gnaruki wrote:It's only worth watching foreign politicians who are or could do better than ours. Like ...

And you wonder why Americans scream "why do they hate us" when some retard flies a plane into a building...
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:06 am

What?
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe