Global Network Of Monkey Torturers

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Global Network Of Monkey Torturers

Postby Kurt » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:03 pm

That is something I never expected to read in the news.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68716467

A big part of me thinks that they are doing this but they really want to do it to humans. If this group of people were made to dig their own graves while someone planted a bullet in them and another covered them with quicklime, I would be like "We cannot have vigilantes take over any aspect of our justice system" but I would totally stock up their commissary with ramen and M&Ms while they did their 12 to 20 years.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Global Network Of Monkey Torturers

Postby Kurt » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:07 pm

...and wasn't this sort of the plot of Videodrome? 'Cept it was human snuff films made in Indonesia and Malaysia?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:57 pm

Just out of curiosity...

Would you extend the same...oh they probably wanted to do it to humans also, to Michael Vick and black men who run dog fight operations?

Or Hispanics who run cockfighting rings?

Or are you just looking for another Nazi boogeyman in the closet?
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:22 pm

Seems like more of a fetish thing than a blood-sport thing.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby snaark » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:16 pm

el3so wrote:Seems like more of a fetish thing than a blood-sport thing.

No shit. No matter how obscure, there's someone who will get off on it. Call it a kind of diversity.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:37 pm

Alphabet wrote:Just out of curiosity...

Would you extend the same...oh they probably wanted to do it to humans also, to Michael Vick and black men who run dog fight operations?

Or Hispanics who run cockfighting rings?

Or are you just looking for another Nazi boogeyman in the closet?

Cockfighting? Don't care about that. I consider it Food Vs. Food.

Dog Fighting and Monkey Torture are pretty much the same for me. For some fucking reason Dog fighting people are always the lowest of the low and the trashiest of the trashy people.

Back in the 1980s in Wisconsin a bunch of dudes who worked at Dairies used to compete against other dudes who worked at other Dairies in Dog fighting. They had to be moved to jails outside of county and in secret so they would not be lynched.
These were white boys.

But I did not mention the Trump or Confederate flags simply because I know damn well that 99.99% of Trump supporters and Neo Confederates are probably as horrified by Monkey Torture as everyone else. Dunno if the guy was a Nazi or not.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:09 pm

Kurt wrote: Cockfighting? Don't care about that. I consider it Food Vs. Food.

Dog Fighting. For some fucking reason Dog fighting people are always the lowest of the low and the trashiest of the trashy people.
“All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others”?

I do not believe in the concept of animal rights. I believe there can be violence and death with a limited amount of cruelty.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe