Returning from Cuba with a package worth one million

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Returning from Cuba with a package worth one million

Postby ROB » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:29 am

I imagine a few have tried to get her. Why did none succeed?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:01 am

ROB wrote:I imagine a few have tried to get her. Why did none succeed?

Cuban intel.

Cell phones are all under Cubatel, Cubatel monitors calls. No one who goes there communicates in any other way.

Also people excite themselves with their mission and they talk about it with pretty much anyone. I first heard about it from a guy named Dennis who called me and said "Hey, wanna go to Cuba and get Joanie Chesmiard?" Once you got people calling people like me out of the blue because my name was "mentioned somewhere" then thats when you gotta give up on the exfiltration biz, because a guy like me is high risk and I would suck at exfiltration cuz I am just a frikken computer nerd.

Also picture Retired Cops Vs. KGB trained intelligence service. If I heard about it, and they got Vince involved that meant Cuban Intel hardly had to do any work. All the phones were bugged and Vincent had ratted them out before they even got to Cuba. Cuban intel must play survellience footages speeded up to "Yakkity Sax" when they want a good laugh.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Devlin » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:01 pm

I think when she is brought to the states and sooner or later it will happen it will be one of her own doing it. I could see someone from her protection detail, grabbing her and heading to the states.

The country starts to fall apart and someone sees her as a golden ticket to the U.S.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:26 am

Devlin wrote:I think when she is brought to the states and sooner or later it will happen it will be one of her own doing it. I could see someone from her protection detail, grabbing her and heading to the states.

The country starts to fall apart and someone sees her as a golden ticket to the U.S.

To be honest I really do not think anyone really wants her here. The lefties will have to confront the fact that 35 to 40 years ago they supported a fro'd cop killer and the righties will have to admit that yes, they often did frame and murder black nationalists and maybe, just maybe she had a reason to be afraid enough to fire a gun at a cop.

Either way, she is Cuba's problem now, she sucks at propaganda and she can always be used as a "demand" in a negotiation that we can give up on to get something better. She is much more useful over there than over here, but no one is gonna stand up and say that.

On the plus side she will never be pardoned either for those same reasons.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe