Show Us Your Gun!!

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Postby soulohio » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 pm

you get these to herd cam,els? sign me up steve!

stiv i like the new ,45 HK

flipflop wrote:My new toys - SIG 552 5.56mm & Glock 17 - it's Christmas ten times over

Cheers
where are you going? why don't you walk the wheel with us? what is the matter my american friend? what has upset you?
soulohio
BFCus Regularus

Steyr AUG / 16" 20" 24" barrels

Postby tonelar » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:23 pm

I'm neither a poseaur or Johnny Commando type... Yeah it came with 1.5x optics.

Had em for over 22 years now. They're from back when Cali was a golden state.
tonelar

Postby flipflop » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:21 pm

Let's face it, the Steyr isn't going to win any prizes for beauty and symmetry, does it shoot better than it looks?

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:28 pm

It does indeed.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby crotalus01 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:55 pm

sorry can't get the picture to load....
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

Postby crotalus01 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:04 pm

if someone tells me how to get the image to load I will post it, this is my second try and only the url shows up in between the tags...
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

Postby OneLungMcClung » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:24 pm

crotalus01 wrote:if someone tells me how to get the image to load I will post it, this is my second try and only the url shows up in between the tags...

That URL needs to end in .jpeg or .gif

If you are streaming it from your photobucket it is automatic, just click on the link and it Copies it for you, then you paste it.

If you are streaming it off of a page on the web, you need to right click on the pic,, select "view Image", then copy THAT url and paste it, then wrap it with img tags. Hope that helps.
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Re: Steyr AUG / 16" 20" 24" barrels

Postby Woodsman » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:04 pm

tonelar wrote:I'm neither a poseaur or Johnny Commando type... Yeah it came with 1.5x optics.

Had em for over 22 years now. They're from back when Cali was a golden state.

That bullpup is a great design. It makes sense from a ergonomic perspective. I'd love to have the opportunity to shoot one of those sometime.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:14 pm

From last weekend, I'm trying to figure out how to post video.

Yeah Chris, the M-16 works a lot better with the correct bolt carrier installed.

My AR 15, the aluminum handguard gets hot quickly.

Springfield M-25

What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Professor Devlin » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:48 pm

19 D 20, how do you like the Magpul magazines ? I picked one up last week but have not tried it out yet. They appear real nice for the price.
“I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”-William S. Burroughs
Professor Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:02 pm

I like them a lot, reasonably priced and they seem to function flawlessly.
The only ones I like better are the H&K ones, but they are around $40 each.

I had some of those British plastic ones, and like nearly everything made in England they broke .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Caliban » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:53 pm

flipflop wrote:
khalampre wrote:Flip,

Like I said I can not post my pix because I am not home. Mine looks a lot like stpeteaustin's. I do not yet have my AR but I will and soon. I have around 25 guns, and the bitch of it is that you cant really go out and shoot them all in one day. England was smart to cut their losses. Just kidding man.

Hey, I look forward to seeing your pix my man, that's one hell of an arsenal old Stpete's got going there....way to go boys, lets go invade Iran or something.......haha, good work

Cheers

Makes me cry. Prior to the law change nonsense in Britain in the 80s/90s I could have put on a pretty similar and stylish display. Below would have been the display at its best moment in time.

AR15
First model M1 carbine . Pristine condition, came from Jordanian arsenals and had never been taken out of the wax paper. A beauty
Springfield M1A1 with Isreali Nimrod scope (Cost me an arm and a leg in this country)
Enfield No4T Sniper rifle with 32 scope. All matching numbers, with all its kit in original transit box. A classic Beauty.
A Rhodesian Cobra (Basically a copy of an uzi but spot welded together from angle iron in a Bulawayo garage !! ) Actually cheap mass produced farmers "tractor" guns....Imagine an uzi that had been made on Planet of the apes and you are close. Can't find a picture of one yet but here is a linkto the more sophisticated !! Kommando http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/ga ... 0/3133.htm the politics stinks but the picture is good. Scroll down in this blog to item 52 on the list "You know you area a Rhodesian if.." http://umarlee.blogspot.com/2006/09/how ... esian.html
.45 Glock....can't recall, was that the 19 or the 21?
9mm Glock.... well I liked Glocks!
My good old Browning Hi power . First gun I ever bought, £120 in 1976, ex Belgian Military Police, bought in an auction.
SW 586 with 4" barrel, it had been accurised by a gunsmithing aquintance of mine and was spot on, I loved using that one
A very well looked after Walther PP .380
Mossberg 500 with various "tweaks"
.45 Colt combat commander. My first .45...I didn'tknow any better, but I liked it and it was in the days when there weren't many other .45s than the 1911.
There were through the years various others too that I can't now recall or don't wish to, like the SW 645 and the Beretta 92 (What the hell was I thinking - they make good door stops)

In exactly the same vane as ColdHarvest, if they weren't illegal to have now , the one gun I would still own for those awkard little moments would be the Mossberg with no limiter in the mag tube. Of course that would make it a sec1 firearm, so I haven't got one....which is why I haven't posted any photographs of it...one. I'll have to see if anyone has recently posted pictures on the internet of just what I am talking about....
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Professor Devlin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:45 am

19 D 20 wrote:I like them a lot, reasonably priced and they seem to function flawlessly.
The only ones I like better are the H&K ones, but they are around $40 each.

I had some of those British plastic ones, and like nearly everything made in England they broke .

I have two of the HK ones but forty is a bit much. Hell they are higher now.
“I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”-William S. Burroughs
Professor Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Thu May 01, 2008 4:51 am

Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby michelle in alaska » Fri May 02, 2008 6:46 am

:)
Last edited by michelle in alaska on Wed May 21, 2008 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!