Folding Knife for every day carry...

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Folding Knife for every day carry...

Postby Darcy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Used to carry an Emerson CQC-7 everywhere, had Emerson swap out the tanto blade for something more pedestrian, but replaced it with a DPx HEST/F 2.0 that's been all over Africa, South America and the Middle East and opened countless Tuskers. Cut some rope and straps and gutted a few rabbits but 95% of it's use is opening packages. Nice to have on me though. When I'm flying (Search & Rescue) overseas or hiking in the woods/jungle it's my go to, but at home in Canada I scored a HEAT/F Shred on clearance for everyday carry. Once again, gutted some rabbits but mostly opening stuff. Robust but small enough to have on me all the time.
Darcy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:14 pm

DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mr.PocketsOfSteel » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:40 pm

I'll bump this old thread. A bit over a year ago at a Speedway gas station this idiot kept asking me for $5......I said no and he put his hands where the window was down. It started getting a bit tense and I slowly opened my T3 and almost completely amputated this "brothers" finger. Hanging by just a bit. Bet he doesn't try that tactic on anyone again. I was actually impressed by how smoothly it all went down. No police reports filed or no knock on my door. Not bad. Mental note made.
Mr.PocketsOfSteel

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 pm

LA Police Gear spring assisted knife. High carbon steel, holds an edge, and best of all, costs $10.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!