Pawn shop find

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Pawn shop find

Postby Devlin » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:11 am

crotalus01 wrote:LOL...try and find an AR15 for sale. ALL the major manufacturers are thousands behind on production and not taking new orders - DPMS, Armalite, Rock River, etc. The run on "evil black rifles" is pretty amazing (and annoying). Even stripped receivers are becoming scarce...

I picked up a CMMG stripped lower the day after the election. The local shops are sold out of everything. The only stuff selling in this country right now appears to be AR and AK's, Pmags and ammo.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby soulohio » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 pm

bubble...this won't last. i got one of the last Arsenal Bulgarian milled AK47's at one large and thought that was a great deal...mine is full size not a folder. i think the Norinco used at that price is pretty good.
where are you going? why don't you walk the wheel with us? what is the matter my american friend? what has upset you?
soulohio
BFCus Regularus

Postby Devlin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 am

soulohio wrote:bubble...this won't last. i got one of the last Arsenal Bulgarian milled AK47's at one large and thought that was a great deal...mine is full size not a folder. i think the Norinco used at that price is pretty good.

I have a WASR 10 but down the road want a milled Arsenal. A friend has one but he won't sell or trade it.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!