ammo storage

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Postby el3so » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Didn't mean to slight you Lost Boy, I am all for training with and getting to understand the guns you own but talk about "amateur in a firefight" sounds kinda silly IMO.
Might just be my prejudice showing, I will take it into account from now on. If I remember. And am reasonably sober while posting.

re: boomsticks
Watch the first 65 seconds of this clip (yes, rest assured, it is SFW) and you will get the popular-culture reference I was making. And yes, I am aware the firearm in question is a shotgun...
JitW started a thread on the shark-sticky thing you described on this sub-forum some time ago.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:32 pm

el3so wrote:Didn't mean to slight you Lost Boy

No worries, man. I'm not easily offended.

el3so wrote:I am all for training with and getting to understand the guns you own but talk about "amateur in a firefight" sounds kinda silly IMO.

I should probably explain my definition of an "amateur in a firefight."

See the following:

http://www.ugo.com/images/galleries/boondocksaints_dvd/boondock_1.jpg
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Lost Boy wrote: I should probably explain my definition of an "amateur in a firefight"

You do realise the picture you provided is that of an actor in a fictional motion-picture role posing for marketing purposes, don't you?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm

el3so wrote:
Lost Boy wrote: I should probably explain my definition of an "amateur in a firefight"

You do realise the picture you provided is that of an actor in a fictional motion-picture role posing for marketing purposes, don't you?

Really? Damn! I thought this was a crime scene surveillance photograph.

Humor. Decaf, bro.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Re: ammo storage

Postby coldharvest » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 am

charchilp wrote:Really? Damn! I thought this was a crime scene surveillance photograph.

SEO Blog

spamming douche
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:52 pm

I'm confused. Who's a spamming douche?
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:20 pm

He's been deleted.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby coldharvest » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Hitoru wrote:He's been deleted.

Good shootin'.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re:

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm

el3so wrote:

I found another one. This advertisement is also used for marketing purposes, and it's target audience are indeed amateurs.

Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby Woodsman » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Lost Boy wrote:I found another one. This advertisement is also used for marketing purposes, and it's target audience are indeed amateurs.

Whatchu talkin bout, home slice - I gots me some of dose sites on my Glock 9 capper and I's a professhnul drive by hitman in my crew. Yo, dose are da dope!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Woodsman wrote:Whatchu talkin bout, home slice - I gots me some of dose sites on my Glock 9 capper and I's a professhnul drive by hitman in my crew. Yo, dose are da dope!

Nice!
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 am

Dude, it's from Birdman Weapons Systems so the advertisement is for entertainment purposes only ;-)

Guess they not active anymore, the old url is about parrot-care. Waybackmachine to the rescue...
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Lost Boy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:25 pm

el3so wrote:Dude, it's from Birdman Weapons Systems so the advertisement is for entertainment purposes only ;-)

Guess they not active anymore, the old url is about parrot-care. Waybackmachine to the rescue...

Damn. You caught me again.
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 am

My irony-meter has been in the shop for repairs these last couple of days.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Woodsman » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 pm

el3so wrote:My irony-meter has been in the shop for repairs these last couple of days.

Thank goodness for Wal-mart. Just throw your old one out, the Chinese slaves can make you a new one for next to nothing - available at Wal-mart today for $4.44 U.S.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!