DPx Gear H•E•S•T/F FOLDER

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: DPx Gear H•E•S•T/F FOLDER

Postby Swordsman » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Think I will have to try to pick one of these puppies up. Looks very nice.
"We are the last bastion of free Fuck You shithole travel agents... like Orbitz run by the Soup Nazi...like Club Med run by Goebbels...like a discount seat contest on a North Korean SCUD... - RYP
Swordsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby RENO » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:26 am

Hi from Croatia ,Europa !
I am a new member of the forum,wich I learned while I was researching a new H.E.S.T folder.For some time I decided after a lot of fixed blead look for a folder that has become my daily companion!I am a war veteran and has a lot more things that make me happy but H.E.S.T folder really suprised and fulfilled all my expectations and wishes related to top folder.My budget is limited but I gather that I get H.E.S.T folder soon.Contacted dealers in Italy and on the following purchase orders expected in 15-20.4 !!!
Asked the desingers of this super folder to me ,whether it is possible to obtain handle for folder with Mr .DP picture ??
Logo is perfect and really like it for a limited edition unfortunately have no option because the standard version still collect the funds,the life of military veterans is far from decents.Any help or useful info.is more than welcome !!If someone from the respective board members sold their affordable pet( folder and wants to send him to Europa ,asked to leave a PM.Thank you in advance for the help and advice , R.J Zagreb ,Croatia ,Europa
RENO

Postby skinz0021 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:16 am

RYP wrote:Greetings Lev. Bladeforums must deal with their army of angry keyboard zombies and we wish them well while they go through therapy. If they promise not to attack and abuse our customers, We will be back. Armed with knives of course ;))

Kevin is a good guy and faced with the usual moderator dilema. When does opinion turn into abuse? We defined that for them rather nicely. But there still are plenty of people slowing down to see the wreck. When they are done spraying off the blood and glass we will probably be back.

For the record. I told Kevin I will be taking a little break from their site. I no longer post content or answers there.

his mods are more like internet nazis than trolls. i got a detention slip for saying i wished an item would get delivered in a trade forum......as far as the hest/f, is there a fix for the blade play issue when locked or is this a bandaid until it breaks again? not talking trash just asking if this issue was taken care of, or not sure what is causing it.....
RYP-
working this thread harder than a two dollar hooker on shore leave is not going to speed up the delivery
skinz0021

Postby RangeRover83 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 am

a folder would be great but i am still trying to break #63 fixie, or at least have it stop taking an edge. Although I will admit Mr. DP is fading a bit
RangeRover83

Postby RYP » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Skin. contact customerservice@dpxgear.com and we will take care of your blade at no charge.

Range Rover83. The MR DP is just lazer engraved, If you can still see him...you need to get your HEST covered in more blood, mud and guts.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

customer service

Postby rnsams » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:19 am

I recently bought a black clip for my LE sterile hest and when i opened the package, a luggage tag was included!

Honestly, I love this knife, which has taken the place of my ZT 350 and my emerson (which still gets carried at work because of legal length issues) and now I can say that I am super impressed with customer service. I plan to do more business with you as soon as you expand your product line! Keep up the good work.
rnsams

Postby french_butcher » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Hello all !

I am the new owner of the HEST/f 1st run sterile #82 ( awesome folder, I love it !!! )

Just one question : The certificate of authenticity is appointed on behalf of the former owner. Is it possible to have a new certificate ? ( small details, I know, but I'm a perfectionist ! lol ! )

Greetings
DPX H.E.S.T hardcore user
french_butcher

Postby cowboycraig » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Just got confirmation and a tracking number that my DPx HEST/F 2.0 is on its way. Looking forward to it. Had to get a Mogadishu Yacht Club Tee to go with it :)

CC
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:55 am

We are sold out of DPx HEST/F 2.0 My thanks to the customers...again
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby skinz0021 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:23 pm

mine should be here any minute!
RYP-
working this thread harder than a two dollar hooker on shore leave is not going to speed up the delivery
skinz0021

Postby skinz0021 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:25 pm

still trying to figure out how im going to pick up my LE hest2...
RYP-
skinz0021

Postby skinz0021 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm

here it is:

RYP-
skinz0021

Postby skinz0021 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm

here it is:

RYP-
skinz0021

Postby Hitoru » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:56 am

Nice try.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby nathanwind » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:26 am

Listening to WTOP News on the way to a meeting this morning, and who do they play a sound bite clip of but RYP himself...commenting on the situation in Pakistan.
nathanwind

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!